Robin in Wet Bondage (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Robin in Wet Bondage (F/M)

Post by rtbw »

When my wife and I went to the beach a few years ago, it rained a lot the first night. We had dinner together after we arrived and then decided to just stay in the hotel for the evening because the weather was so bad.

After we got settled in our room, I changed into the Robin costume that I brought for the trip. Like I do at home, I just hung out with my wife in my cape and tights as the Boy Wonder.

There was a jacuzzi in the bathroom, and my wife said we should use it sometime during our stay. I suggested, “How about now? It’s not like we had anything else planned.” She said okay and suggested we change into our swimsuits.

I then asked if I could stay in my Robin costume. She rolled her eyes at me and said, “Sure” before digging in her bag to find her swimsuit. She stayed in the bedroom to change while I went to the bathroom to fill up the jacuzzi tub. When I was done, I returned to the bedroom to see my wife in a bikini sitting on the bed looking through tourist brochures. She looked breathtaking even though she wasn’t doing anything special.

When she saw me come out of the bathroom, she stood up to walk over and hug me. I felt like I could already burst in my bat-briefs hugging this stunning scantily clad woman.

After we finished our embrace, she surprised me by asking if I want to be tied up. I sheepishly said, “Yes.” So she tied my hands behind my back.

She walked me into the bathroom and told me to get into the tub. I stepped in and sat down, and I felt the warm water soaking through my tights, briefs, and shirt. It felt so nice. And then my wife stepped in and sat next to me.

We just sat together in the water at first, and I felt uncomfortable because my hands were still tied behind me back. After a while, my wife splashed and poured water over my head knowing I couldn’t do anything about it while bound.

When my head was completely wet, my wife pressed her hand against my chest and then slid it below the water to feel my abs and then my crotch. It was a different level of arousal for me as she fingered my bulge under the water.

She turned toward me and began feeling my legs with both hands. I don’t know how to describe it, but it was like I could feel the water give way in my spandex tights as my wife’s hands groped up and down my legs. And as she continued groping and fondling me, she positioned herself over me and kissed me.

I don’t know how I didn’t blow my load as she had her way with me, but I was able to hold on until she was done. My wife told me to stay in the tub, and she went away to take a shower. The shower area was in a separate part of the bathroom, so I was unable to see her undress or take a shower. When she was done with her shower and returned to me in the tub, she was wearing a t-shirt and shorts.

She unplugged the drain and ordered me to step out of the tub. When I stood up and got out, I was completely soaked. Water was dripping heavily off my cape, and the cape felt heavy on my neck and shoulders. And I could feel the water trapped in my briefs and tights. As I stood there completely wet with my hands still tied behind my back, my wife felt and groped all over my body. When her hands explored my legs and the parts of my body covered by my bat-briefs, the water squeezed out of the saturated spandex.

My briefs were fully betraying my full arousal, and my wife zeroed in on my waterlogged bulge. She squeezed it hard and started shaking it. I felt immense pleasure, but it also hurt, so I started sinking to my knees. My wife responded by latching her fingers around my bulge even harder.

As she continued roughly manhandling my manhood through the wet spandex, I dropped to my knees and then collapsed to the ground on my side. As I lay there wet, tied, and helpless in a large puddle on the ground, she stroked my shaft that was very visible under my utility belt. My body struggled to contain the aroused ecstasy and slid around over my drenched cape and wet floor tiles. And then I finally creamed my already saturated tights.

As I looked up through my wet eye mask at my vixen tormenter standing over me, I felt humiliated. It must have been quite a sight: Robin the Boy Wonder tied up and lying in a large puddle in waterlogged spandex, and the woman who forced him into orgasm laughing as she looked down at his helpless state.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Another fun story. Makes me imagine being at the mercy of a bikini clad villainess and their jacuzzi of doom.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago Another fun story. Makes me imagine being at the mercy of a bikini clad villainess and their jacuzzi of doom.
That would have been a great scene on the Batman show.

I forgot to mention in the story that when I was alone waiting for my wife to return from the shower, the jacuzzi was running so I was pretending to be tied up in a diabolical water trap. I'd love to play a real scenario like that or maybe even convince my wife to be trapped like that as Wonder Woman
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

rtbw wrote: 1 year ago
Reidy wrote: 1 year ago Another fun story. Makes me imagine being at the mercy of a bikini clad villainess and their jacuzzi of doom.

I forgot to mention in the story that when I was alone waiting for my wife to return from the shower, the jacuzzi was running so I was pretending to be tied up in a diabolical water trap. I'd love to play a real scenario like that or maybe even convince my wife to be trapped like that as Wonder Woman
Be even better her if you could get her in the blue Wonder Woman swimsuit.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago

I think I'm in the minority but I never liked that blue swimsuit. I like her usual skimpy outfit too much showing off so much of her body. And it would be so much more of a sight to behold with her getting wet in her star spangled briefs and small red top.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago

I think I'm in the minority but I never liked that blue swimsuit. I like her usual skimpy outfit too much showing off so much of her body. And it would be so much more of a sight to behold with her getting wet in her star spangled briefs and small red top.
Don't get me wrong, the main WW costume is my favourite, but the way the swimsuit clung to Lynda Carter was something very special for me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic