Room Service (M/Self, F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
boundjoker
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Room Service (M/Self, F/M)

Post by boundjoker »

This story takes place a few months ago and as usual it is one of those definitely enjoyed stories.

My wife was on a work conference trip for the weekend and as we always do had shared her hotel details with me, just in case anything happened at home while she was away. I had her itinerary as well, so I knew what was going on when over the weekend. Little did she know that I had arranged for my parents to take the kids that weekend shortly after she had left. The plan was that I would follow her to the hotel, slip in when she was at one of the meetings, and prepare myself. With the family safely off to grandma's house I packed the car with my overnight bag and our toy bag and off I went.

A few hours later I pulled into the hotel, one of those fancy ones that you love knowing work is paying for, and explained to the guy at reception that I was surprising my wife. He used a clever technique to verify that I was actually her husband by pretending a message had been left for her. It basically worked out in my favor because it meant she thought I was calling from home with a stupid question, which would in no way suggest I was in the hotel. With a key to her room I went up the elevator, let myself in, and looked around.

Key to this was hiding the bags. I wanted to make sure she had very little time to see me. It turns out that the room was laid out in an ideal way for the surprise. It had a seating area that you saw immediately upon entering the room, and then a wall that portioned the room in two, with a large king sized bed behind it. From the looks of where my wife had dropped her bags, she had literally checked in and headed to the first meeting. On the table was a little welcome basket from the hotel that included a small bottle of wine, some sweets, and a note greeting her. All untouched.

I took the note and wrote on the end 'Please enjoy the provided entertainment free of charge.' - figuring it was not obvious what the entertainment would be. Then I brought my stuff around to the other side of the wall and looked at the bed.

I knew that her schedule had a break in it from six until nine that night, when there was a dinner of sorts. Which meant I had an hour and a half for this to get sorted. Now, one thing I've never mentioned in my previous stories is my wife sometimes worries I am tied up for too long. I've explained to her that being tied up and waiting longer and longer builds my excitement, which she gets but still isn't overly fond of. Still, the idea of being tied up for an hour was too much to turn though - but I did want to be safe as well.

I stripped off and laid out the toy back. The bed was large enough for me to lie diagonally across and had exposed legs at the bottom. I took a long ribbon and made a loop on one end, then tied the other to the leg of the bed. I wanted to be locked in place when I was finished. Next I took out the gags and laid them out. There was the ballgag, my favorite, but one that I preferred to use knowing somebody was there if it caused trouble. Then we had a large cloth that was good for OTM stuff and finally a scarf we used for cleaves. I popped the scarf in and cleave gagged myself, causing my penis to stand up almost immediately like it had a mind of its own. Next I tied my ankles with some rope, not too tight but enough that I knew I wasn't getting free with the struggles. After that I tied above and below my knees. I then took out our 'rope loop' - which was a little bundle of rope we had left tied after we figured out how to use it to bind our hands solo, but with enough give that if we really tugged we could slip out again. This i popped on the bed, along with two of our belt straps. I also threw up a thin cloth for a blindfold that allowed me to see shadowy outlines but nothing more. By now half an hour had passed so I hopped around the bed and lay down, shifting around so that I could pass the ribbon loop over my feet and tighten it.

I was secured to the bed. Shivers of excitement running through me and my penis throbbing with each heartbeat.

I next tied the blindfold on, then groped around for the straps. I pulled one down at shoulder level and with some effort clipped it, then did the same with a slightly longer strap at just above my elbows - pinning my upper arms to my body. Blindly feeling around I found our rope loop and slip it onto one wrist, using my fingers to keep the divider inside pulled over. Reaching behind I slipped my other wrist in, securing my arms parallel, then lay back down on the bed.

I let out a contended sigh and started to struggle. It felt great. In my head I had a scenario going where I was a sex toy that had been delivered to some powerful business woman, but the blindfold was there to stop me seeing who she was. I lost track of time, easy to do when you're tied up, and eventually heard the beep of a card in the door. I stopped moving and making noise, listening. I could hear my wife come into the room, kicking off her shoes as they hit the wall, then move around the seating area. She moved around stuff on the table, then I heard her footsteps padding on the carpet towards the bed.

"Oh!" she said, clearly now seeing me. "I wasn't expecting this."

"Srpris" I mumbled through the gag.

"Very much so, this hotel does great entertainment. But sadly I'm in a rush I need to get a shower."

"Oh," I said.

I heard her undressing and could just about see her outline through the blindfold. I started to struggle, trying to free my hands, when she put her hand on my chest and pushed down.

"No, no," she said. "I've had a very long day and the meetings have been so boring. I will be basing my rating of this hotel on how this goes."

She reached behind and untied my gag, pulling it out. Before I could speak I felt a wad of cloth forced into my mouth, her hand covering my lips to keep it in place.

"Now, good sex toys can be trust to hold things inside while they are gagged. Are you a good sex toy?"

I nodded, right as she grabbed my extremely hard dick and yanked it once.

"I can see you are," she said. "Raise your head."

I did and I felt the silk OTM wrapped around my head before behind tied off. Next something cold was pressed against my dick, two rubber pants snapping around the shaft in light playful pain. The lights in the room went down, the blindfold now keeping me entirely in the dark.

"So, I'm going for a shower," my wife said. "I've strapped the bullet onto you and put my panties into your mouth that I have been wearing all day. I'm going to leave you with this vibrating while I clean up for dinner. Nod if you understand."

I nodded. She reached over and turned the bullet onto a middle setting. It was enough to let me build to a climax but it wouldn't be quick. I felt her weight lift from the bed and heard her walk away, the shower turning on after. I lost myself in the sensation of the bullet as it vibrated along my shaft. I struggled a little, trying to angle it just right, but she had attached it in the perfect spot to cause pleasure and torment if I moved too much. It was so good, and hearing her showering in the other room was fulfilling the scenario - I was just a thing to be used to her.

I slowly started to get into the rhythm of the bullet, moving with it slightly, when suddenly it was ripped off me.

"MMPPPH" I moaned into the gag.

"You don't think I'd leave you alone with something stuffed in your mouth, do you?" my wife said, the shower still running in the bathroom. "I've watched you the last twenty minutes, touching myself as you did what you should and entertain me. Now I'm going to finish us both."

That was hot. To know she had been playing with herself while watching me. I felt her climb onto the bed, sliding my dick inside her, and she placed her hands down on my shoulders.

"Now, don't you fucking move while I go first. Then you can go."

I didn't even nod. I did as told and lay there. She started moving up and down, pushing me into the bed, and orgasmed minutes later. It had taken me everything I had to not blow my load.

"You can go now, toy," my wife said.

It took me barely three thrusts and the release was intense.

"Oh," she said. "That was a big one for you."

She pulled down the cloth and took out her panties, kissing me on the lips.

"I'm going to get that shower now," she said. "You stay here til I'm done."

"Yes, Mrs..." I began, before both nipples were pinched tightly to cut me off.

"Ah ah ah," she said. "Business women give good ratings so long as the hotel toys don't know who they are."
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Great story thanks for sharing
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

Great story. I would to read more of them with your wife.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Great story! 🔥🔥🔥
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

A very enjoyable story. It seems you BOTH married quite well.
Thanks for sharing!
boundjoker
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundjoker »

Alboreland wrote: 1 year ago Great story. I would to read more of them with your wife.
I have a few stories up here with her in charge if that's what you mean.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic