Blue Tribute (F/Self) (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
boundjoker
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Blue Tribute (F/Self) (M/F)

Post by boundjoker »

Teri Hatcher was the woman who sparked my interest in bondage, particular the damsel in distress kind, all those years ago when hormones ran hot and heavy and the internet wasn't nearly as useful as it is now. I remember seeing her on Lois and Clark and every week there was some silly scenario that required her to be gagged and tied up. Not even in a true bondage way, but still it was enough for my mind to go 'I like this sorta stuff'. I'd slip off into a room when the house was empty and search online for 'teri hatcher tied up' images. It turned out that beyond superman she had been bound and gagged in other things, particularly a movie called 'All Tied Up' - in a scene that basically explained to teenage me that bondage could have less clothes and more bedroom based settings.

Why am I talking about this? Because this story is based off the time I explained that Teri Hatcher love to my wife. You see after initially floating the idea of bondage when we were dating my wife, then girlfriend, had Googled bondage and immediately hit all the real hardcore stuff that doesn't interest me at all. I much prefer the softcore models with maybe a little pain tweaking. So I had used Teri as an example of what sort stuff I was into (while slowly introducing Andrea Neal to the conversation as well later). But the 'All Tied Up' scene was one I had brought up a few times with my wife over the years. It basically had Teri in a blue bra and panties set, duct tape over her mouth and arms tied to the posts of the bed.

So one night a couple of years ago when I got a text message saying 'Teri is upstairs, come see' I had no idea what she was talking about. We'd been having a few drinks in the house as it was Friday and just watching Netflix when she had gotten up and left the room. I paused our show and went upstairs to find all my teenage bondage dreams lying on the bed.

She had just gotten her hair done that day and it was styled like Teri's bob from the early seasons of Lois and Clark. As she lay on the bed her eyes locked onto me entering the room and she raised her eyebrows twice, then looked down at her body and back to me. The question was obvious: Do you like what you see.

I did. I very much did. As I've said before gags are more my thing than her's, so the sight of several layers of duct tape covering her mouth was instantly causing my penis to get worked up. She was wearing a light blue bra and panties that looked insanely like the ones from the movie scene. Her hair was a Teri copy, but it was the restraints that really made the scene amazing. A few weeks prior she had come home from shopping with a box of long, wide, red and blue ribbons. I had thought nothing of it as she often crafts with bits and bobs. It turns out the ribbons had been for our bondage games.

As I slowly walked into the room, still in a teenage dreams realised daze, I saw that her wrists and ankles were all secured to the bed using the blue ribbons. Upon closer inspection she had made a small loop that she fed through a length of ribbon. So when she slipped her ankle in and tugged it secured nicely, but she could have undone herself if she wanted. Her wrists were done in a similar way, having her perfectly spreadeagle on the bed just how I'd love to have found Teri when I was 16. In her left hand was a pencil. I looked at it and she saw my confused expression. She showed that my slipping the pencil into the loop could could widen it and slip her wrist out easily.

"Oh we can't be having that," I said, grabbing her hand before it was free and tightening the loop again. I took the pencil and put it out of reach. She could still have worked her wrist free, but it would be much trickier now.

Good thing trust is such a huge part of our game.

"So I am...?" I asked.

She mumbled something through the tape gag. I stripped down quickly and figured if we were doing a scenario then I'd have to be the bad guy.

"Lex?"

She nodded, then started to playfully struggle against her bonds. I went around to the bottom of the bed and stared down at her, stroking myself while running a hand along the inside of her right leg slowly. She tensed and moaned into her gag. Climbing on top I slowly started kissing her, working up from her belly button, playfully biting her sides, kissing the exposed part of her breasts, running a tongue along up her neck before laying a single kiss on her taped lips.

"I really want to make this last for hours," I whispered into her ear.

She started to struggle and moan, it sounded like 'Help me Superman'.

"But this is my bloody Kryptonite!"

She stopped moving and looked directly at me, her eyes wide in question.

"Mmmryy?" she moaned.

"Yep, sorry," I nodded.

She nodded too and Superman had his way with Lois and a teenage me had one of his ultimate fantasies fulfilled.
Last edited by boundjoker 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Hi [mention]boundjoker[/mention]
Please gender tag the story.
Thanks
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Great story. Thank you so much for posting about your experience
boundjoker
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundjoker »

Xtc wrote: 1 year ago Hi @boundjoker
Please gender tag the story.
Thanks
Ah damn hit submit too fast, nice catch.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

What a great story and what a wonderful wife. This is going to be among my favorites here.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Amazing story you are very lucky. Had a similar experience with my wife many years ago.
BearPlants
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BearPlants »

Love it, thanks for sharing!
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

Great story. I hope there is more. I always thought Teri was in some very hot scenes.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic