Straitjacket date night, 2/2/23 (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
TheOldPirate
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Straitjacket date night, 2/2/23 (M/F)

Post by TheOldPirate »

We decided to order food in, but couldn't decide where. Ultimately she ordered Greek while I went with sushi. Both meals couldn't be beat.

We watched another episode of Parks & Rec (Season 5, so hilarious stuff) while we digested. Then Grace retrieved the straitjacket, shrugged into it and had me secure it. I helped position the pillows on the couch so she could sit comfortably with her legs and feet across my lap. She was cold so I threw a fleece blanket over said bare legs and feet.

We decided to watch 'Yellowjackets' on Showtime and, damn, it's a good show. So much so that we lasted three entire episodes before her helpless ministrations ("Please let me go" she said, stroking my legs and groin with her bare feet, rubbing her helpless body against me) led to us retiring to the boudoir.

I undid the crotch straps, removed her pants and undies, and re-secured them, all while she fought and wrestled, "No, stop it, let me go!."

Soon enough she was writhing on the bed, doing her level best to service and pleasure me, while promising me more if only I'd let her loose. My fingers probed and tantalized her nethers (which were incredibly wet, in spite of her being 60; older gals often enough don't have lady equipment which operates properly) until she achieved orgasm after orgasm.

At this point she was very anxious to take care of me, totally, while unsecured. I said she had to convince me she really wanted to be let loose. She proceeded to spend several minutes wriggling, thrashing, and struggling, honestly attempting to free herself. It was the first time she'd actually done so (previously it was roleplay struggling) and she was genuinely distressed at how helpless she was, unable to effect even a vague escape.

After a bit I undid the crotch straps, explaining that she could now pull it off over her head, like a shirt. She spent several minutes attempting to do so, and miserably failing. My good girl is a terrible escape artist! LOL

Eventually I let her loose, and she attacked me. I have to admit, I didn't last long under her passionate ministrations. Soon enough we were sweaty and panting, before curling up for post coital snuggling.

All told, she was strapped in for just over four hours, every single minute wonderfully enticing for the both of us.

We take a break until Monday. She's very stressed in her new job as "the boss" so she's likely to be craving some "downtime" in her straitjacket, forced to completely relax.

Insightful comments are the life's blood for anyone who posts, and keep us posting further. If you like my writing, take 45 seconds to say something that I post further. Thanks!
Last edited by TheOldPirate 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

This was well written, thanks for sharing. I’m not sure who to be more jealous of: her for getting to enjoy the straitjacket or you for enjoying the view and eventual fun after you let her go.
TheOldPirate
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheOldPirate »

Thank you! It's been wonderful after all these years to find someone who's so in sync with me!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic