A close call (M/self)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
TieMeUpPls

A close call (M/self)

Post by TieMeUpPls »

I like to write about bandage fantasies quite a bit, even though I know many of those fantasies will never happen. Some of those I wouldn’t even want to experience in real life at all. However, I still love the actual experience of being tied up, which has mostly been an experience on my own. This is an account of one of those times that almost went wrong.

I’d started tying myself back as a teenager and thus by my early 20s, I’d consider myself pretty good at it. Especially since I always stay stocked on duct tape and have a few little ropes and things to use on myself and the occasional lucky lady. This evening was an opportunity, as my parents wouldn’t be home until tomorrow. I busted out the duct tape as well as my brand new ball gag and rope, with my excitement growing ever so rapidly. My last self bondage experience had been months ago, and I was eager.

I started by stripping down naked as always before laying in bed and taping my legs, from my ankles to my knees. Then a tiny bit just above because I like tying myself as much as I can. Next was the rope, which has the special purpose of keeping my shaft in place. Given that being tied up gets it to full capacity quite quick, it was easy to tie a loop around the tip, fasten it to my legs, and tie a few loops around it before a knot, giving it a nice slight squeeze and keeping it in place. Then, the ball gag went into my mouth, getting buckled behind my head before I finally taped my upper body, starting at my shoulders and working down to my stomach and finishing with my hands being duct taped behind my back. Once they were taped, it was a struggle to reach my scissors and turn them to cut the tape but I managed to and I was effectively tied up good.

I had my phone propped up ready to video myself for my own pleasure but first I wanted to struggle a bit so I did. I tested my bonds, rolled around and thrusted against the floor a tiny bit. It felt good with the crotch rope. Then, it was video time. I set my camera up to face me with my whole naked bound self in view and hit record. I began to struggle, moan, and thrust as much as I could. I don’t know what it is about seeing myself tied up like that which gets me off, but it does. Many times I’ll tie myself and record and then when I can’t finish myself bound I’ll use the footage to help before deleting.

I struggled around and moaned under the ball gag, getting a bit of pleasure from the crotch rope. I wanted to stay tied up for as long as possible. I wanted to just get a few minutes of myself struggling around as much as I could to watch later, but I kept recording for a while as I got more and more aroused. I started moving around to get different angles of my naked and bound self, thrusting and struggling the whole time. Finally after almost a half hour I finished the recording and decided to rest my bound body.

I laid there with my head on my pillow and rested for about 15 minutes, as the drool from my ball gag started making a puddle around my face. The smell of the drool became quite prevalent as it was smeared all over my face. I decided to once again struggle to the point I could replay the video before I laid there tied ip watching myself struggle. I watched my naked hips thrust and listened to my own moans. More piles of drool formed as I watched and thrusted against my bed before the footage finished and I began struggling around and thrusting more. At some points I was simply humping air but becoming desperate.

It finally got to the point where I couldn’t stand it any longer and tried to break free. But then, I couldn’t. I’d taped my upper body and wrists too much and I couldn’t get out. “Fuck” I thought to myself as I started to get a bit nervous. I began to struggle to find a way out but when I couldn’t, I got more horny. If anything, my mom had scissors downstairs and I could hop down and get them since no one was home. I started thrusting and getting into it again, almost bringing myself to completion but not quite.

I imagined many things, such as a hot older woman coming in, finding me, and fulfilling our carnal desires. I imagined a group of tough guy robbers finding me and mocking, spanking, and whipping me while taking pictures. I was thrusting so hard I almost didn’t hear the front door. But thank god I did, and I froze. It was my parents, home a day early.

My heart started racing. It was late at night but I’d left my lights on so I could film myself, and now it was possible they were about to find me here like this. I had one escape route, and that was the fact my dad made enough money for me to have a bathroom in my bedroom (oldest sibling privilege) and I quickly grabbed my phone with my bound hands and hopped into the bathroom before locking the door and sitting down on the toilet, which was my only option except collapsing on the floor.

I tried to get out but I couldn’t. I began to worry that I was going to need help, which scared the hell out of me. How would I even do that with my mouth gagged as such. Although I could technically spit my gag out if I had to, even though it would be tough, I didn’t want to because I was still enjoying being tied. I wished I could free my hand and finish while sitting on that toilet, but I’d taped myself too good. I looked down at my taped up naked body.

I worked myself back onto the floor after a few minutes of silence. I really wanted to get off at this point so perhaps they just went to sleep and I could have my way. I started thrusting hard but also cautious not to make noise, which was hard. It was also hard fk resist the urge to moan out loud under my gag. It was replaced with heavy nose breathing as I started to watch my footage again and thrust on the floor. This went on for about ten minutes before I heard a knock on my bedroom door (which again, was outside my bathroom door thank god). I quickly moved my bound self to pause the video and as I heard another knock, I tried to spit out my gag. Finally, I was able to.

“In the bathroom, what’s up?” I shouted.

“Just wanted to say good night!” My dad said.

“Good night!” I said.

“Did you have a good night?” He asked.

“Just hung out,” I replied.

“You have to try the place your mother and I went!” He started on. I got worried that this was going to turn into a long conversation with me still there naked and bound. I was sitting up at this point as I was still tied, which tugged up towards the tip on the crotch rope, making this conversation even more uncomfortable.

“But good night!” He finally said before leaving. After that, I just wanted out especially with a wet ball gag all over my neck. But I couldn’t get loose: I wound up struggling more, even to the point where I wanted to get the ball gag in my mouth again but couldn’t even though I tried hard. I thrusted and moaned until I finally spotted a pack of extra razor blades on one of my lower shelves. I didn’t want to accidentally cut myself, but I did want to get out and finish off. I was somehow able to grab and maneuver one of the blades with my fingers and free my hands, although my arms were taped down. I was able to struggle one of my arms free while the other remained taped behind my back. At this point I put the ball gag back in my mouth and finished myself off, with my cum landing all over me.

Using my free arm, I dried off and freed myself before getting dressed and going back to bed. Of course I deleted the footage as always, part of me wishes I could go back and watch even now.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great self bondage story.
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Thanks [mention]TieMeUpPls[/mention] for sharing this experience. It’s hot and scary all at the same time.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

A well-told tale and another reminder to always have at LEAST two release methods available (shears, scissors, knife, whatever).
Thanks for sharing!
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

I agree with [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] hot and scary at the same time, which I guess is why we do it :P
Tie_me_up91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tie_me_up91 »

This is great! I too had a self bondage experience the other week…but there was no close call lol!
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Excellent story, and well told. And a cautionary tale about having multiple escape plans when doing self-bondage. Thanks for sharing!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
boundb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundb »

Thank you for this story! It’s very relatable ;)
TheOldPirate
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOldPirate »

I'm confuzzled as to the mechanics of how you tape your hands inescapably behind your back.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Slip knots are great for securing one’s hands behind their back.
Sean2291
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sean2291 »

Super awesome Story and really nice Set Up, was fun tobread :D
Bit i have a question... How exactly did the crotch Rope Work and how exactly is IT attached? I am looking for good ideas for Male crotch ropes, But cant find good in the Internet... So your description really Got my Attention:)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic