My First Time Hogtied (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

My First Time Hogtied (F/M)

Post by rtbw »

A few months ago [mention]RopedByWife[/mention] wrote about wearing a superhero outfit and being hogtied by his wife. After reading that story, I asked my wife to hogtie me for a future TUG because I was never bound like that before. She finally fulfilled my request one evening a few days ago.

While waiting for my wife to return home after a night out with her girlfriends, I decided to greet her as Robin the Boy Wonder when she came home. As I often do at home, I changed into my mask, gloves, tights, briefs, and cape. And then I waited. And waited.

She came home much later than I thought. When I saw her walk in, I stood in my bat-pose with legs apart and hands on my hips, looking disapprovingly at her. She exclaimed, “Robin! I didn’t know you’d be here tonight!” After I mock-scolded her for being out so late, she walked up to me and placed a hand on my arm. “I’m sorry I came in so late, Robin. You wanted to play, didn’t you?” She drew herself closer to me and softly patted the bulge in my briefs as she said, “We can still play.”

She held my hand and walked me to the bed where she told me to lie down. I went down on my back, but she rolled me over so I was face-down on the bed. She got some rope and tied my wrists behind my back, and with another length of rope she tied my ankles.

My wife then totally surprised me when she slid yet another rope to connect my bound ankles and wrists. I was not at all expecting to be hogtied!

I strained to turn and look at her through my eye mask in surprise as she stepped back to admire her work. “How do you like it, Robin?”

I didn’t know what to say as I tried to struggle against my bonds. I was excited because I was finally experiencing a hogtie, but it was uncomfortable. My wife walked up to me and asked quietly in my ear, “Are you O.K.?” I nodded and said yes. Despite the discomfort, I really wanted this bondage experience.

She shook her hand in my hair, “You’re so cute. I need to change…don’t go anywhere.” She rubbed my back and rump, and then she slapped my butt. I felt it sting in my batbriefs as she turned to walk away.

I’ve never had a limber body, so I felt my limbs and shoulders straining even though it was maybe just five minutes since my wife tied me up. But I thought to myself this was certainly a predicament Robin would have faced, and too bad he was never bound like this on the TV show. That would have been a great scene.

Anyway, I was hogtied for maybe 15 minutes while my wife changed and washed up. I rolled from side to side on the bed as I tried to escape from the bondage. My body felt more and more uncomfortable from the strain.

When my wife returned, she groped my legs and bulge, and she even shoved her hand inside my briefs. I tried to enjoy it but couldn’t. The arousal I’d normally feel from feeling her hands exploring my intimate areas was drowned out by the pain I was now feeling.

My wife suspected I wasn’t quite right and checked with me again to see if I was O.K., and I asked to be untied. She undid the rope connecting my hands and feet, and my body snapped back into a lying position.

After my wife unbound the rest of the ropes to free my arms and legs, she asked yet again if I was O.K. I told her not to worry, but I admitted to her how uncomfortable it was in the hogtie and how my body was aching. As she looked on in concern, she told me she could tell I wasn’t fully enjoying the experience while I was tied up, and she said she got worried when I wanted to be untied because I’d never asked for a TUG to end prematurely.

I said sorry for spoiling the evening, and she said not to be sorry. My wife then reassuringly lied down next to me and let her hands wander around my body. I felt aroused feeling her hands through my spandex tights and briefs, but I couldn’t reach full arousal because my body felt tender from the hogtie.

We lay there for a while before we both fell asleep. And that was it.

It seems a lot of people on this forum have been hogtied, and I don’t know how they do it. I think I barely lasted 30 minutes. I’m definitely glad I could experience being hogtied in my Robin outfit, but I don’t think I’ll want to be bound like that again anytime soon. I guess my body is just not flexible enough to enjoy it, and the constant tension on my body made it difficult to take in the pleasure I usually feel in bondage.

Maybe next time my hands and feet should be further apart, but then it wouldn’t really be a hogtie anymore. If anyone has suggestions on how to make hogtie sessions more bearable and enjoyable, I’m all ears. Regardless, I look at my first time hogtied as a good experience.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

It's a shame to read that. Like you I've too dreamt of being a hogtied superhero, but you are right, if it doesn't feel right to you you need to cut it short for your own safety.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago It's a shame to read that. Like you I've too dreamt of being a hogtied superhero, but you are right, if it doesn't feel right to you you need to cut it short for your own safety.
It was certainly disappointing, and it was a reminder that when we're playing TUGs, we're just fantasizing about scenarios that can only be unpleasant in real life. And it made me think again about why I like TUGs so much.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

rtbw wrote: 1 year ago
Reidy wrote: 1 year ago It's a shame to read that. Like you I've too dreamt of being a hogtied superhero, but you are right, if it doesn't feel right to you you need to cut it short for your own safety.
It was certainly disappointing, and it was a reminder that when we're playing TUGs, we're just fantasizing about scenarios that can only be unpleasant in real life. And it made me think again about why I like TUGs so much.
Of course. A real life villain would put you through a lot more than a hogtie. At least you're generally in a controlled environment and from your other stories, usually left helpless in a comfortable way.

So keep doing what you're doing but don't injure yourself. The city needs you Boy Wonder!
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopedByWife »

Glad I inspired you to try it, but sorry it didn't work out! It's my favorite way to be tied up. You did the right thing letting her know it was not working for you. One thing you can try is having a longer length of rope between your hands and feet. It's still a hogtie if your feet are raised at all. It can even be done so your knees are bent at a right angle (feet directly above your knees vs. close to your hands. It takes all the strain off your shoulders and thigh muscles if you can lay flat. I also find that laying on my side reduces the pressure. To each his own. If the hogtie doesn't work for you, there are many other fun ways to be captured.
I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with my lovely wife. I've sure enjoyed experiencing them! If you have the time, I love comments. Happy tie-up games everyone!
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Thanks for the encouragement, [mention]Reidy[/mention] and [mention]RopedByWife[/mention]. I think I'll try [mention]RopedByWife[/mention]'s suggestion whenever I build up enough desire to be hogtied again.

The discomfort I felt hogtied as Robin made me think of something I read a long time ago about Burt Ward complaining about how it hurt when he was tied into the Siamese Human Knot, and Yvonne Craig said it was supposed to hurt. The account is from this archived page or an old geocities account: https://www.oocities.org/caviardunk/charlieshk.html.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

rtbw wrote: 1 year ago Thanks for the encouragement, @Reidy and @RopedByWife. I think I'll try @RopedByWife's suggestion whenever I build up enough desire to be hogtied again.

The discomfort I felt hogtied as Robin made me think of something I read a long time ago about Burt Ward complaining about how it hurt when he was tied into the Siamese Human Knot, and Yvonne Craig said it was supposed to hurt. The account is from this archived page or an old geocities account: https://www.oocities.org/caviardunk/charlieshk.html.
I admit, I've always wanted to he in a human knot, even if I know it would be incredibly impractical.
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopedByWife »

One thing I would suggest, is lay on your side with your hands and feet bound. If she's willing, have your wife attach a rope to your bound ankles and start slowly pulling them toward your hands. The minute you feel tension in your thighs, back, or shoulders, have her stop and secure the rope to your bound hands. That way you know you can lay on your side with no discomfort (or you can dial in mild discomfort if you want the experience to feel more real). Once that's accomplished, try rolling over on your stomach and you may feel the pressure increase if you're not able to lay perfectly flat from your knees to your shoulders. Over time, you may find that you become more flexible. I like a snug enough hogtie where I can roll over on my stomach and struggle like crazy feeling like I'm in a real predicament, and then roll back over on my side to rest and relax the muscles. Tying the hogtie rope to a shoulder harness makes it easier on the wrists (if you like to tug and struggle). Also using a stretchy material for the hogtie rope (like pantyhose) allows you to stretch the material if you want a more comfortable tie. I don't like it to hurt in any way (not into that side of bondage) but I think mild discomfort makes the experience better (like I've really been captured, and am in a real predicament). Communication is the key. Sometimes the last thing I would want is to be completely untied, but I will ask my wife to make an adjustment. For instance, over the weekend, my wife put me in a really ropy perfect tie, except for some reason the rope around my ankles was way too tight. I asked her to redo that one rope and she quickly retied it a little looser. She loves to capture me and knows the better my experience is, the more willing I'll be to have future sessions. I'm hogtied often, but spend most of the time laying on my side. It's not the tension on my body that's the problem, it's my cock pressing on the mattress or floor. Unless I lay perfectly still I won't last long. The very best part of a hogtie (for both me and my wife) is that I'm curled into an easily teased bundle. My wife can easily tease my cock (stroking or sucking it) and reach over me to tickle my feet. Often (after a lengthly teasing session with my hands and feet bound) my wife will finish me off by quickly adding the hogtie rope (really tight, my hands and feet almost touching) and quickly get me off while also aggressively ticking my feet. It's really intense but it only lasts a few minutes. Once that's done, she quickly unties me. That's another suggestion, have a normal tie up session and ask her to escalate it to a hogtie only at the end. It can be really tight and a great way to punctuate your experience, but only for a few minutes. Good luck! You may still find that it's not for you.
I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with my lovely wife. I've sure enjoyed experiencing them! If you have the time, I love comments. Happy tie-up games everyone!
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopedByWife »

If you really want an amazing experience ask your wife do the following at the end of a normal tie up session (where only your hands and feet are bound - say you've been that way for a while). Suddenly your wife says "I'm afraid I'm going to have to tie you up even tighter for this next part. After all, I can't have you escaping just when things are getting fun. Oh, and I'm going to need you to be gagged also. I can't have you disturbing the neighbors with your cries for help." Grabbing an extra rope, she quickly cranks you into a nice snug hogtie. With your hands and feet already bound, you're helpless to resist or stop it. Grabbing a bandanna or scarf, she puts it between your lips and ties it tightly behind your head. You're laying on your side totally under her control. She steps back to admire you hogtied and gagged and completely at her mercy before laying down facing you curled up near your legs It's best to be barefoot or, in your case, you would not have any shoes on - only your thin tights stretched over your sensitive feet. Yanking your bat briefs down around your thighs, she pulls out your cock and balls and puts your cock in her mouth and starts slowly sucking it, her forehead pressed against your utility belt. To add to this, she reaches between your legs with her lower hand to start gently tickling the underside of your balls. For the ultimate pleasure trifecta she then reaches over you with her top hand and starts raking the soles of your feet and the underside of your toes with her nice sharp fingernails. You're lying there in a nice strict hogtie, your thigh muscles taught, you shoulders pulled back. You can't move other than wiggle your hands and feet helplessly, locked into a delightfully diabolical torture device. Being rhythmically sucked while having your balls and feet tickled, you only last minutes. At the end you arch your back, feel every rope tighten satisfyingly (like your body is a fully-drawn bow ready to shoot an arrow) and moan loudly into your gag as you cock fires repeatedly like a shotgun going off again and again. If everything goes right you will feel dizzy and go to another place. Your entire body will go limp afterward, making even your tight hogtie feel suddenly looser. You will slump fully in your ropes and come back down to earth feeling your wife's fingers undoing your ropes. Afterwards she rubs your tired thigh and back muscles and you take a nice hot bath together. Another option for the end of a tie-up game would be to have her hogtie you and lock you into a 69 position with her. You're being "forced" to orally pleasure her while she's having her way with your cock and sensitive feet. If that goes right, you both finish at the same time. An even more amazing experience is to have her do POT (continuing to tease your over-sensitive cock after you've released) while slowing tracking her fingernails all over your body.
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

rtbw wrote: 1 year ago
Maybe next time my hands and feet should be further apart, but then it wouldn’t really be a hogtie anymore. If anyone has suggestions on how to make hogtie sessions more bearable and enjoyable, I’m all ears. Regardless, I look at my first time hogtied as a good experience.
There are alternative ways of getting the effect without putting strain on the bound wrists/arms. One is to do a chest harness and connect the bound ankles tightly to the back of that. See for example: https://www.autostraddle.com/shibari-bo ... ss-351244/

The other is to put a loop in the middle of a rope, position it at the back of the neck, bring the ends over the shoulders and around the chest at the armpits. Connect the ankles to the loop.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

[mention]Reidy[/mention] Even though I have a better idea now of how much it would hurt to be tied in a human knot, I'd still take the opportunity if it's with Batgirl. And what a feeling it would be to be freed at the end and have Batgirl collapse in my lap.

[mention]RopedByWife[/mention] Those are some real ideas for hogties. Thanks. I may have to try your recommendation for less stress on my body. I just can't imagine myself getting pleasure out of a stricter hogtie though. And if I had more time to become accustomed to, maybe I can get there. But we just don't have much time anymore. Besides the easier hogtie, maybe we can try one at the end of a session to punctuate the experience like you said. There are times when I'm just my wrists and ankles are tied separately.

[mention]cellofello[/mention] We've never gone beyond simple ties, so what you shared is completely new to us. But it's intriguing to me. We may have to ease into it over a period of time. Thanks so much for the great idea though. I think the chest harness would be worth trying.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic