The Hogtie Payback (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
boundjoker
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Hogtie Payback (F/M)

Post by boundjoker »

My last tale did have hints at a follow up event. This story is the one about when it was 'my turn'.

It had been a few weeks since my wife had enjoyed her first hogtie, as had I. When I came home from work I dropped my stuff in the kitchen and found the house empty. Usually when one of us is going out we'd at least send a message to the other, but there was nothing. Just as I reached for my phone to call and see where she was a message came through.

"Been waiting for that door to close, I'm upstairs."

Well my bondage heart skipped a beat. Of course I know I'm lucky to have a wife who isn't into bondage herself but partakes in my interest. I should have assumed it was anything other than bondage, but we all can dream. I headed upstairs and into the bedroom. The lamps were on, the room was empty and the curtains drawn. But of my wife there was no sign. Next the en suite door opens and my wife steps out.

She was a vision. She was wearing a leather corset that I had never seen before in my life. It curved her in all the right places, but had two straps that came up over her breasts and made them look like they were tied down. On her perfectly shaped legs were these criss cross leather strap things that were also new, clearly not of the corset but attached to it. She had on a pair of black heels that only helped to make her legs look even more incredible.

Before I could swallow the drool, she grinned.

"Strip and get on the bed."

If she had just gotten all this gear to be a dom I was more than happy to be sub for the rest of my life. I stripped naked and climbed onto the bed, striking what most of us men hope is a sexy pose.

"Nope, onto your belly. Hogtie payback time."

I rolled over and heard our bag of toys being dropped onto the floor, she'd clearly had them in the en suite. Something was thrown at my head, our soft blindfold. I didn't wait for instructions but popped it down over my eyes.

"This is a bit unfair, isn't it?" I asked. "That outfit and I don't get to OW!"

My ass received a sharp and firm slap.

"No talking," she said.

I put my head down onto the bed and felt my wife get to work. I don't know how long it was, but I did notice that my wife had learned a lot since the last time she hogtied me. The ankles were tied tightly first, then above and below the knees. Next my hands were put parallel and tied tightly together. Nothing was uncomfortable, except for my dick that was getting harder the more restricted I was.

Suddenly my wife dragged her nails from by butt up my back, teasing me.

Finally i felt a loop of rope fed between my ankles and down to my hands and back again. She pulled, tightened, and pulled some more. My heels were practically in my butt crack and after I felt her tie off the knot I tried to wiggle a little and found it was all nice and secure. Without warning she pushed me over onto my side and grabbed my face with one hand.

"Open," she instructed.

I did, just as she stuffed some of her panties into my mouth followed quickly by a ballgag to seal everything in place. I moaned and strugged against the bonds, getting another slap to the ass.

"There will be done of that," she said, gripping my fully erect dick firmly in her hand and yanking it once. "Or this will go a very different way. Nod if you understand."

I nodded.

"Good. Now, lie still. I have other stuff to setup. Also, don't cum."

I had no idea what she meant, then I felt the vibrator pressed into my balls and wedged there. It was excruciating. I was bound, gagged, my wife was wearing a sexy outfit that I couldn't see and now I had to not cum. As I lay there, trying to think about anything else other than the amazing situation I found myself in. I could hear her moving around the room, putting stuff down on the bed. Next the vibrator was taken away and the blindfold pulled off. I blinked and struggled around to see my sexy wife a bit better. She was on the other side of the bed, sitting with a towel out in front of her and her legs spread apart showing off that sweetest of areas.

"Get over here, head where it belongs," she said.

I struggled against the ropes and moaned a bit to show that this wasn't going to be an easy task.

"You have until the timer goes, then it's torture time."

She held up her phone to show a countdown. I didn't like to see what torture was so I started to shuffle across the bed. Moving while hogtied is not something I've had a chance to practice, but also it is insanely hard. I think I managed to get onto the towel and have my head in the right spot after five minutes. But apparently I had to get over onto my stomach for it to really count. With a lot of effort and grunting (and secretly loving every minute of it) I rolled onto my stomach. I had to shift a bit to get the erection into any sort of position that was good. But there I was, hogtied with my head between my leather clad wife's legs. She reached down, pulled down the gag and out the panties.

"Last time I think I gave hogtied oral," she said, her eyebrow up like a cartoon bad guy. "Go til I go."

I wiggled up a little, and started to go down on my wife while hogtied. She grabbed a handful of my hair, moving me however she wanted. I was nothing but a toy in her hands. Fifteen minutes later she tried to kill me with her thighs pressing either side of my head as she howled with joy.

"Oh, good boy," she said, stuffing the ballgag back in.

I looked up at her, totally at her mercy, but delighted she had enjoyed it. She rolled me over onto my side so that I was still on the towel, then pushed the vibrator back into my ballsack but it was off. She set a timer for fifteen minutes and put it down in front of me.

"I'm just going to leave this here. If you haven't gone by the time the timer goes, I'll undo the hogtie and ride you tied up."

I didn't get to agree, the button was pressed on the vibrator and she sat down across from me, watching me. It was the longest fifteen minutes of my life. I very much wanted this leather bound mistress of sex to have me, but i also wanted to just explode all over the towel. How I managed it I have no idea, but the timer went off and the beads of sweat from keeping myself ungone dripped off my entire body.

"Impressive," she said, standing up slowly and adjusting the corset.

She was doing this on purpose.

The vibrator was turned off. She reached behind, undid a knot, and my legs were straightened out. With a shove I was on my back, with her climbing on top and sliding down.

"Don't hold back," she said as she started moving on my in that way that always results in a happy ending. "You're such a good sex toy."
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

You're a very lucky man!

Hot story, thanks for sharing
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

This story is something else. What an experience
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Wonderful story.
Boundguy800
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boundguy800 »

Great story. Very lucky to have a wife that indulges in your interests.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic