Straitjacket date night gone right (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
TheOldPirate
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Straitjacket date night gone right (M/F)

Post by TheOldPirate »

My girl and I have a straitjacket date night 2-3x a week. It generally involves us snuggling together on the couch while "Netflix and Chilling" but often as not has some roleplaying and CNC play. Since the former would be boring, I'll share one of the latter.

New Year's Eve 2023, put her in the SJ early (around 5:30pm), we watched some 'Parks & Rec' then 'Death on the Nile' with Kenneth Branagh. Took a break since she was getting antsy, strapped her back in a little after 11pm. At midnight we heard the neighbor's fireworks, so we stood outside watching for ten minutes. Most of the neighborhood was doing the same, and there we were, her in a bright white SJ. Fortunately it was pretty dark and everyone was focused on the fireworks.

Came back in, spent some time making out on the couch. It's actually pretty fun, as the SJ keeps her boobs covered, and limits us to first base; blueballs are actually enjoyable, provided you know release is inevitably coming (no pun intended).

Decided to head to the bedroom as the edibles were kicking in. She fought back as I dragged her there, then shoved her onto the bed face first. She thrashed around until she was seated with her legs off the edge, which I quickly secured at the ankle. She started to complain as I buckled in the 1.5" ballgag, but it came out as mostly "glmmf bbffmm!"

She fought back further as I released the SJ's straps between her legs, allowing me to remove her pants and slide them down to her bound ankles. She stubbornly kept her legs closed, thinking she'd deny me access. But, bending her knees towards her boobs, I had full and easy access to her from behind; which infuriated her, but there wasn't a damn thing she could do to stop me.

My fingers in her nethers were enough to bring to orgasm (she's a 60-year-old woman, but often self-lubricates like a horny teenager), at which point I smacked her ass a few times and insisted she now service me, bound and gagged as she was. Over time she's learned how to do so; she can slide her tongue under the ballgag and use it on more sensitive areas, and she keeps her feet nice and soft so she can utilize them in lieu of her well-secured hands.

Soon enough I was asking, "Would you like me to remove the ballgag?"

She nodded eagerly, replying, "Hmm pfft bbllm!" which I can't even begin to translate. After a bit more back-and-forth I removed it and we began macking like a couple of high school kids in their parent's Lincoln. Unstrapping her ankles, she spread her legs wide and I obliged with my tongue, bringing her to further orgasms. She soon enough returned the favor.

She played with my cock with her feet some more while we Frenched (she can be rather flexible actually) and, sadly, I lost control and splooged all over them. I say sadly because not only did it necessitate cleanup, but precluded actual PiV sex (yes friends, at 57 I'm only good for once a night).

We snuggled a bit, and she fell dead asleep... on her back; I couldn't get to the SJ straps to let her loose! Trying to turn her over, I was reminded that, while she doesn't weigh much, she can be a surprisingly effective dead weight. Eventually I gave up on trying to release her, covered her up, and came downstairs to do my work (I telecommute overnight).

Four hours later I hear movement in the bedroom, her getting out of bed, walking down the hallway. When she got to the top of the stairs she called down for me to let her loose; she had to pee. She was still half-asleep, but in a good mood; evidently she sleeps just fine in a straitjacket, especially with the cats snuggled next to her.

All-in-all she was in her SJ for over eight hours, with almost no ill effects. She would have enjoyed my playing with her boobs, but we never got to where I'd normally release her from the SJ. Oh well.

We've had a few more scenes since, but nothing with this intensity. A really fantastic scene is both a blessing and a curse, the latter because it sets a high bar for achievement moving forward.

Overall, an excellent beginning to 2023!
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

What a great story, and a great profile pic. I guess your lad6 friend wants to keep her face hidden here.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

🔥🔥🔥

Sounds like you had a very enjoyable evening.

Thanks for sharing
TheOldPirate
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOldPirate »

Bondageboi wrote: 1 year ago What a great story, and a great profile pic. I guess your lad6 friend wants to keep her face hidden here.
Thanks! I'll likely post a pic here at some point; she's become rather indifferent to postings, as nobody she knows frequent this sort of site. And if the do, suddenly the friendship takes on a new level! PM me and I can point you to some photos and vids.
TheOldPirate
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOldPirate »

Canuck100 wrote: 1 year ago 🔥🔥🔥

Sounds like you had a very enjoyable evening.

Thanks for sharing
Yes, lots of fun. And you're very welcome; thanks for the comment!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic