Tied up While I do chores (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Hokies94
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tied up While I do chores (M/F)

Post by Hokies94 »

This story just happened last night so I figured I’d write it down now while it is still fresh in my memory. Please bare with me as I’m not the most gifted writer in the world, but I’m trying to work up the courage to post some more of my stories here.

To set the scene, I am 5’10 dirty blonde with a buzz cut and in pretty good shape, while my Fiance who we will call E is 5’5, brunette and about 120 pounds with a very fit body. On this particular day, she was wearing black tights under a green skirt, with a black long sleeve shirt that hugged her body. Okay, on to the story…

E is an elementary school teacher and has a class with some troubled kids in the inner city where we live, so she is usually stressed and exhausted when she gets home from work. I on the other hand work from home and have less stress on me, so I do most of the cooking and chores during the week. Most of the time if I cook though, she will do the dishes afterwards. E got home from work yesterday and I could tell she had a particularly rough day, so I decided I would make one of her favorite meals which is salmon with squash and zucchini. We both enjoyed the meal and after we finished she tried to start cleaning the plates and bringing them to the sink like normal. I told her not to worry about it, I would do them and she should just go lie down, watch some TV and relax. I then reached out to try to take the plates from her, but she pulled back playfully and said:

“Noooo, you cook and I clean up, that’s the deal we made.”

“I know it is, but I can tell you had a long day, so I want you to just sit back and relax and I’ll take care of it” I replied while reaching for the plates again.

She laughed and tried to push past me towards the sink, but I said “look either you go lay down and relax or I will make sure you are relaxing.”

She got a coy smile and asked “And now how do you plan on doing that?”

I could tell at this point that she was into the flirty little game we were playing. (She knows I am into bondage, and is not nearly as into it as I am, but will play along with my games frequently, so I think she enjoys it more than she lets on.)

“I think you know exactly what I plan on doing.” I replied to her as I reached for her and grabbed her in a bear hug.

She playfully yelled “No, please save me! Get him!” To our dog as I marched her into the bedroom and tossed her onto the bed.

I proceeded to grab 3 neck ties from the closet and get to work on my plan. First I pulled her arms behind her back and tied her wrists together with a tie. I couldn’t help but admire her well manicured hands tied tightly behind her. (IDK why, but I have always like a girl to have painted nails when I tie them up.) I then crossed her ankles and tied them together with another tie, and then used the final tie to complete the hogtie. I then broke character for a second and asked if she was ok with being gagged, as she isn’t always into the gags unfortunately. She never broke character though, and said “you’re the one who has me kidnapped, I’m at your mercy.” I smiled as walked towards the closet to grab another tie. I tied a knot in the middle of it and put the cleave gag in her mouth as she opened wide. I finally had her completely tied up and watched her struggle against the binds for a few seconds before resigning to her fate and laying her head down on the pillow. I said, “now that’s a good girl, it didn’t have to be this way, but now I guess you’re relaxing whether you like it or not.” She laughed through the gag as I walked out of the room to go finish doing the dishes.

I couldn’t contain my excitement as I finished cleaning everything up, knowing what was waiting in the bedroom for me. After about 20 minutes of clean up, everything was put away, and I decided to go back to check on my captive. She had clearly been trying to escape, but to no avail. When she saw me, her eyes lit up and I knew she was really into what was happening.

“Have you learned your lesson?” I asked while I pulled the damp tie out of her mouth.

“I’m not sure, what if I haven’t?” She asked with a sly smile on her face.

“Well then I guess you’ll just have to go through a little more punishment” I replied.

I untied her but told her not go anywhere and to strip completely. I then proceeded to take the same ties and tie her spread eagle to the bed posts. (Which she later told me she had never been tied like that before.) I couldn’t believe my luck, she had never been this into the games before and she was clearly loving every second of it. I went to the kitchen and grabbed an ice cube and began to run it up and down her legs while kissing her all over.

I am going to go ahead and end the story here, as I don’t want to describe exactly what happened next, but maybe that is even better as you can let your imagination do the rest…
Pen Dreadful
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pen Dreadful »

Your fiancee is such a good sport. Then again, getting to spend her time bound and helpless while you go clean up sounds like a pretty sweet deal. I hope after this incident she's more into bondage than she was before. :)
BearPlants
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BearPlants »

Oh man, I would have sprinted through doing those dishes! ;) Thanks for sharing, look forward to seeing more - and your writing was just fine, keep it up!
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

Sounds fun and sexy.
TheOldPirate
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOldPirate »

Sounds like you and your fiance have a lot of experience with this roleplay. I personally hate neckties as a binding medium, certainly if I don't want someone to escape. So kudos to you there especially!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic