Home for the Holidays (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
BearPlants
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Home for the Holidays (F/M)

Post by BearPlants »

Hi everyone – quick story I wanted to share from a few weeks ago. Come to think of it, this is the first story with my current partner, Natalie (not her real name). Natalie is 5’4”, 125lbs, long wavy brown hair with blue eyes. She was a swimmer in college and is a triathlete now, so pretty athletic. A very beautiful woman who isn’t into bondage as much as me, unfortunately, but still likes to involve it every now and then.

We were visiting my family in North Carolina over the holidays and had been there for about a week. We hadn’t really had much alone time as my parents were there and my brother and his partner were visiting, also.

So, on this day we had been out day drinking and a brewery and winery and came home fairly tipsy (don’t worry, neither of us were driving…safety first!). We were staying in a guest room that was situated on the main floor of the home, right off the kitchen and dining room, the latter of which is part of a big open-floor layout that also includes the living room, where my parents like to lounge.

After coming home, we both wanted to escape other humans for a little bit so we went into our room, changed into sweats, and crawled into bed for a late afternoon nap before dinner. But Natalie snuggled up real close to me, and when she snuggles up real close, she wants to have sex. Well – that will do in lieu of a nap.

We started to kiss and pretty quickly moved things forward, cognizant of where we were. The shirts came off, her bra came off, and she moved to straddle me. I caressed her solid C-cup tits and played with her nipples, alternating between soft and slightly hard. Nat closed her eyes and started to moan before stopping herself and placing 4 fingers over her own mouth with wide eyes.

“We have to be quiet!” I whispered quietly but with importance.

“I know!” she replied in the same way.

Much to my delight, she reached down next to the bed and grabbed a scarf from the floor. She placed my hands together and began to tie my wrists with a devious, tipsy smile. I put up absolutely no fight. She pushed them above my head and finished with a simple knot around part of the hardboard.

I whispered to her, “What? I said we have to be quiet, not tie me up….”

“I know!” she replied, same is previous. And with this, she smiled again, took off her sweatpants, took off her royal blue, silk panties and shoved them into my mouth. I’m more of a top than a bottom, but I LOVE when she takes control and gags me with her panties.

I closed my eyes and felt Natalie slide down and pull off my boxer briefs. She slid her lips around my cock and started to blow me. I tried to keep quiet but couldn’t help but moaned into her panties as she pleasured me. After only about a minute, she moved up and guided my cock into her and started to fuck me. I moan a little louder this time before Nat pressed her hands on her panties and my mouth – not that it would do anything extra to silence me, but just as a reiteration. She continued to fuck me and as she got close to her own climax, she moves her hands and hugged my head, pressing my face into her tits and wrapping her arms around the back of me. I was struggling to breath but was close to cumming, myself, and couldn’t care less about my lack of oxygen.

With a few more thrusts she held us tight together and bit into my shoulder. I came at the same time and bit down hard on her underwear, both of us at peak tension and straining to keep quiet.

We could hear the low mumble of conversation coming from the living room the entire time and I was deathly afraid that we had made too much noise – maybe we had and they played dumb, maybe we hadn’t and they honestly didn’t hear us.

Either way, Natalie, after a few moments, slides back and smiles while she sides up.

“Be right back,” she whispers as she hops off and heads into the bathroom to clean up, leaving me there tied to the headboard and gagged. This would not have been a good look for my parents or anyone to walk into. I made an effort to get her attention but didn’t dare call out. I could have easily split out her panties but……I didn’t want to. I liked the danger and potential humiliation of the situation. She’s pretty conservative when it comes to public affection and we both knew the fire that we were playing with right now being so close to family members.

After what seemed like an hour of my heart beating out of my chest, but was probably only a minute, Natalie came back into the room and took her panties from my mouth. Just to tease me a little bit, she grabbed my cock, now losing some of its erectness, with her underwear and began to rub, kissing me in the process and quickly arousing me again.

“Oh Fffffff…” I bit my lower lip to keep from saying anymore out loud. She giggled a super cute laugh and, alas, she was just teasing me. She tossed the panties on the ground and untied my wrists. We snuggled up for real this time and we did end up taking a little nap before rejoining the family.
TripleZero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TripleZero »

Sounds like you got a great gal there. Glad you had fun.
Tie_me_up91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tie_me_up91 »

Absolutely fantastic story! Seems like y’all are the ones to have tons of fun! Also, that type of gag is my favorite!
BearPlants
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BearPlants »

[mention]TripleZero[/mention] Thank you!

[mention]Tie_me_up91[/mention] Yep, when I'm being tied, me too!

Appreciate y'all.
boundfunrp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundfunrp »

This was exciting to read. Nicely done
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Wonderful bondage scenario.
BearPlants
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BearPlants »

Thank you [mention]Tiengag5[/mention] and [mention]boundfunrp[/mention]! Yes, it was a good time :)
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Bondage is so much more exciting when there's a greater chance of being caught. Great story
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Now that you s better than a nap!
BearPlants
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BearPlants »

Thank you [mention]rtbw[/mention] ! Yes, [mention]Lost_the_keys[/mention] , it most definitely was!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic