My first experience switching M/F & F/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
MrRolePlay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My first experience switching M/F & F/M

Post by MrRolePlay »

So finally after some time I got to meet up with an incredible person this weekend at a hotel. Was really nice and we vibed from the get go. I had been talking to her for a long time via texts after matching on Pure. Surprisingly she’s one of the very few non vanilla people that seem to use that app for bondage sake. We had discussed ideas, smiled and wouldn’t reveal all our secrets until it came to our turn. Well we learned a lot about each other and hope to go at it again with more planning next time.

I brought almost all the stuff. 600 feet of nylon rope, socks, tape, scarfs, a magic wand, pin wheel and feathers.

I started topping first and figured to just break in and ease the tension with a bikini harness. Which I wanted to do because I could always use it for later 😏. It was my first time doing a bikini harness and it went pretty smoothly although the center in the rear was a little off from the center I did weave a lot of extra rope to give comfort on the back spine. After that I showed her a single column and double column tie. She didn’t know anything about rope really so it was an interesting experience for her. Which really meant when it came time for me I would probably get duct tape used on me. Which is fine it just might hurt removing it depending on use 😂.

After showing some knots I basically explained alright, fun time. I took a scarf, blindfolded her and then proceeded to tie her hands behind her back. When I was done I then took a small piece of rope and leashed it to the harness to let her feel some force back if she decided to move her hands. I helped her on to the bed and then proceeded to tie her legs and thighs. During all of this I did want to gag her, but I wanted to make sure nothing was to tight or pinching on my part. I mean this was the first time finally rigging someone with my imagination. So I pulled the ankles up, fed them through the harness and she was nicely put in a hogtie which I left her some time to feel everything out and experience.

After some time I decided it was time for some vibe fun. I undid the hogtie, ankles and legs. Then I flipped her over and Frogtied each leg together. She didn’t expect what was about to happen next. I had my nice dress sock curled up in a nice ball. I immediately pinched her nose and waited….waited and finally when the gasp came I shoved the sock in her mouth and use some black duct tape to cover it. About 4 even strips from under the nose finishing tk just under the chin. Making sure it was real secure. She liked it but as she laughed underneath the gag. Neither of us took any of this serious we had a great time and laughed at random remarks.

From that point on all she could do was hear me flip the vibrator on and go to town. Let me tell you, my first time with her and every women is different. She is endurance insanity. I could get her to squirm, wiggle and moan a lot. To the point I made it even more hot for her when I started leaning on the legs Frogtied spread apart so she could get away from the magic wand. It was a good 45 minutes of straight vibing and while she did minorly get off it was never a release. So I was a little disappointed. I ungagged her, confirmed everything was ok. She then tells me that even she can never get herself to release. So at that point I decided to stop with the vibrator as my wrist was so dead from using it, the pressure and motions to get a finish.

So at that point I undid the frogtie and her hands, let her stretch a little. The blindfold and harness stayed on. While was stretching the muscles I decided to pull over a sit down bench in the room and have her lay her back on it. Feet flat on both sides and hands dangling off the end.

It was a long N shaped bench so there was a big gap underneath that I could work with. So I can to make an insanely long leg cuff from one ankle to the next. Larx headed the ankles underneath the bench and then became cuffing wrapping the ropes over and over. It was a good 3-4 foot cuff so I had to expand the rope a bit halfway but in the end both ankles on the sides of the bench were connected to each other and very secured. She could move it forward and back because I didn’t restrict the legs but she couldn’t get them past the bench due to the cuff running underneath. From here I single column tied each wrist dangling on each side to the ankles and then put a rope across her chest to keep her body a bit more pinned to the bench. I did notice she started picking at the ropes a bit. So I took the duct taped and wrapped her fingers, but I also secured them to the single column lines going to the ankles. This way even if she got a little sweaty the rope was going to hold the tape. So now she can move whatever’s dangling but nothing can get undone. She tried hard to remove the tape from her hands but it tightly secured along the column tied on each side made it hard to break the tape. At this point I gagged her again with a sock and tape. But I remember her saying before it came off a bit easy if she pushed if with her tongue. So while she was trying to remove the gag I grabbed some vet wrap and went around the mouth, the eyes which was blindfolded and kept alternating each wrap. Me having tested vet wrap knows the more you wrap the more tight it gets. So I tried to do it securely but not super tight to hurt the jaw in a long session. Sure enough, the gag was now pinned back against the mouth due to the vet wrap and she couldn’t lick the tape off. At this point I took the pin wheel and start rubbing the undersides of her feet. It was great to watch her squirm and try to hide the soles but when she hid one, the other became available due to the cuff and length. So back and forth we tickled with the pin wheel on each foot. Eventually after a good amount of time I realized that 3 hours had already gone by in a blip and I was getting hungry. I asked her if she was hungry….she groaned yes. So I released her from her binds and we went and got dinner.

End of me topping, I’ll post my experience and the rest later today sometime.

I do have photos, but I’m not ready to post them yet.
BearPlants
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BearPlants »

Sounds like a great time, look forward to hearing about you on the bottom!
Tie_me_up91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tie_me_up91 »

Man this is fantastic! Interested to see what she does to you!
MrRolePlay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrRolePlay »

So we went out for dinner and had a good time. Get back up to the hotel room and we get into the bedroom. She’s already holding the roll of duct tape and we were both very respectful of boundaries and everything. She asked me if I would be ok with my pants off. I said that’s fine and not an issue. So I take my pants and she commands me to turn around. Immediately she blindfolds me with a scarf so I don’t see what she’s about to do. But I know she was already holding a big roll of duct tape in her hands and she has a hilarious look when she’s imagining things. So I knew that’s what she was going to use. She pulls over the office chair on wheels and tells me to sit with my arms over the arms of the chair. So she duct taped both arms to each arm of the chair with a lot of tape. Then I feel a long strip attach to the top of my chest and she starts securing my upper body to the upper part of the chair. As of right now I could still free spin in the chair. But she wasn’t worried about that. Mind you, despite my age I’ve never had a hand job or blow job before. So my ways of getting off were just myself or sex. So first she starts sensory playing. I could hear her opening a bunch of packages and I brought a lot of stuff so I didn’t know what she was grabbing. As soon as it hit my body I knew it was a feather. I’m not super ticklish but being blindfolded increases those senses 10 fold and at least garners a small reaction. She noticed I didn’t move a ton so she moved to the pinwheel that I was using on her feet. I definitely felt that and reacted. I moved a little, but a small stop moving command was enough to let me know to stop moving the spinning chair. It was at this point I felt something cold hit my pelvic area…. Sure enough it was lube. She starts edging me. Mind you, I’m already super hard and have leaked a little in excitement. So I thought this wouldn’t be too bad. Well…it was…. But not in the way you think. There was a spot that for some odd reason on my tip when she rubbed would completely reset me, but keep me insanely hard. However the more it was done, the more intense I felt. She saw me squirm a few times and thought I was giving a reaction that would lead towards finishing….it in fact did not. So because I was squirming with my legs free. She took each foot and taped them to the base of the computer chair. So now she has total control and I’m screwed. So she goes back to edging me, however it just got more and more intense. At points I was completely locked up muscle wise and was sooo tense due to the feeling. I literally was going straight at my bindings because it gave comfort of feeling somewhere else. Well, after 45 minutes of edging I said yellow light and asked for a rest because I was just so so tired from the edging. But she was getting kind of mad because she really wanted to see me release 😂. Problem is….it wasn’t going to happen. I don’t know what it was. If it was my mindset or just what we had available but I could not do it via a handjob. So finally my rest was over and she goes at me even harder. I literally did the edging for 1.5 hours before we called it quits and gave me just relaxation as relief. I was just exhausted and was happy she stopped. I could have stopped it earlier but I didn’t want to disappoint her.

So a couple hours later before bed. I asked if she still what to tie me up a little. She said yes and I was like what about tying me up and cuddling in bed? So she did.The scarf blindfold is her go to. She loves sensory play. She taped my wrists behind my back, my ankles and area above the knees. This is when I found out lying on your back with your hands behind kind of sucks and isn’t all great. Lying in the side is fine though. I didn’t expect the next part though. All of a sudden I feel something push against my mouth and she said open. I obliged and she stuff a sock in my mouth and then threw some layers of duct tape over. What caught me by surprise was I heard this really long strip get pulled. Sure enough I felt it press against the front and then all the way around my head. So I there I was taped in bed with a good gag and blindfolded cuddling with my hopefully partner of the long future. It was great, I finally got bored of it after about an hour and broke my tape and then we went to bed.

We couldn’t sleep fully so during one of our in/out phase I said I noticed you were eyeing that bench downstairs (our hotel had a spiral staircase) did you want to do anything with it. Of course she goes….yes please.

So we go down the stairs and to the bench. Sure enough blindfold on and then commands me to lay on it with my legs off the edge. She also placed my arms across like a Mummy would. I feel something good around my body and it wasnt duct tape. So I figured Saran Wrap because it was clingy but thin feeling. After passing from the top of my chest to the bottom. I now hear the duct tape. She then basically mummified my upper body to the bench. It was really tight but comfy. However if we do something like this again…we are placing a pillow for supper as there was definitely a gap in the way I was laying being push against the bench. That’s got next time we play. After securing me nicely to the bench. I felt something against my lips. This time I decided to be a brat and refused to open. She wasn’t very fond of Breathplay or being mean. But eventually with no other options she pinched my nose closed and waited. I decided to see how long I could go. So as my oxygen started to run out I started to wiggle as much as I could a lot and then the gasp came. She shoved the sock into my mouth and taped it well. But then I felt Saran Wrap going around my head. She then proceeded to duct tape my head to the table so I couldn’t wiggle it around. She asks if I’m secure enough, I oblige and then she said I’ll see you in about 20 minutes I’m taking a shower. Of which I gave a playful grunt. She laughs and comes over and puts her hand on my gag and whispers in my ear “you sound so beautiful moaning through your gag”

She then goes into the bathroom and takes a shower. I test out my bindings and gag. I definitely wouldn’t be able to call for help through the gag and it was fun to test. But my arms were pinned very well against my center. So I struggled and struggled and if I gave it enough time I could get free. But I decided to just test everything out playfully while she was in the shower. 30 minutes go by which didn’t feel very long. She came out, asked me if I wanted to be released. At this point my legs were freely kicking because there was only some minor Saran Wrap holding it to the front of the bench. So I was like…..mmmhmmmm. If I wanted to really get out, I probably could have but it was going to be a lot more energy than I wanted to spend at this point. Plus I was so damn sore muscle wise from the night before. All that muscle tenseness from being edged could be felt really easily. So I just waited nicely. She cut me from my restrictions and slightly helped me. The pillow under the middle back is where this could have helped because I was pretty stiff from being pinned down to the bench.

Then after I took my shower, we cleaned everything up. Went and had breakfast and said our goodbyes!

All in all it was one the best weekends I’ve ever had in my life and despite a few issues I would easily do it again.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Loved the great bondage stories.
Tie_me_up91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tie_me_up91 »

Wow! I sure hope for your sake you get to do it all over again!
MrRolePlay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrRolePlay »

Tie_me_up91 wrote: 1 year ago Wow! I sure hope for your sake you get to do it all over again!
She messaged me today and is looking at rope tutorials. So I expect something in the future. Hopefully I have some posh by then.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Sounds like a great time! Hope it continues.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic