Ryan, Debbie and Debbie’s Pantyhose Vol 3 F/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
COOChob
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Ryan, Debbie and Debbie’s Pantyhose Vol 3 F/M

Post by COOChob »

Ryan was here for 5 days and I mined him for as much info as I could pertaining to his time playing with Debbie. There was only one more experience he shared that is worth posting and I’m going to post it here. Before I get into it, there are few takeaways from our conversations that I found interesting.

His pantyhose fetish originated from seeing Debbie’s oldest daughter Shannon in pantyhose with no panties. Before he moved in with Debbie and his Dad, he lived with his Mom but used to stay over at his Dad’s on weekends. Debbie’s older daughter Shannon, who was 3 years older than us, did her hair and make-up in the bathroom with the door open. Shannon wore pantyhose a lot, one day when we were in 3rd or 4th grade he watched her get ready for school and was mesmerized the way her legs looked in pantyhose. One day he was playfully antagonizing her while she was getting ready for school, she was wearing pantyhose with no panties and a shirt. She retaliated by playfully wrestling him to the ground and pinning him with his hands overhead. He remembers that day vividly, that’s when he became obsessed with being overpowered and sub-missed by a female wearing pantyhose.

I told him I was into hogtying Shelly (my wife) and he told me that Debbie did hogtie him on quite a few occasions, it was his favorite way to get tied up and she called it “pig roping.” Debbie used to do a “sassy mouth” thing where she used a little bit of a southern accent and would have a devilish grin on her face, I wish I could have heard her say it.

He never talked about bondage with Debbie, he has no idea how she learned to tie. She never tied his hands in front and he was never able to get out on his own. On a few occasions when he thought he was going to work his way free, Debbie caught him and retied his hands before he got out.

Ryan never did anything sexual to Debbie. There were a few occasions where he she stripped down to pantyhose in front of him while he was tied up, but she never got naked in front of him. She got some sort of satisfaction from tying him up and watching him get off, probably because he had always been such a pain in the ass.

He almost always got off during their play time, at the beginning he would dry hump her leg or an inanimate object. She liked to tie him up in his room and leave him, he would hump a pillow until he got off and then he would get in more “trouble” for soiling a pillow.

Eventually Debbie Jacked him off while he was tied up. The first time she did it, his hands were tied behind his back and as she slowly dry stroked his cock told him his punishments weren’t working and asked him “am I going to have to start jacking your little cock? Maybe then you’ll start listening to me”. He said that load still stands as his PR for volume, velocity and distance.

Now for the finale.

This happened somewhere in the Summer of 93 not long after we graduated high school. Ryan and Debbie had been playing every other weekend when Abby was at her Dad’s. Ryan had gone 2 weeks without getting tied and he was dying for a play session. Debbie swapped vehicles with Ryan because she needed to move a shelf for her Sister. When Ryan got home, he saw a big scratch on the drivers door which caused them to get into an argument. Ryan is a bottom and hadn’t really considered tying Debbie up before, but he was really horny and thought it would be hot to tie her. She was wearing a tan and black striped jumper with tan pantyhose and his cock was getting hard when they were arguing. He waited until Debbie was watching TV, he stripped down to his underwear and with rope in hand approached her from behind. He jumped her from the side and pinned her down on the couch, he mounted her but she was positioned on her side and was able to slip down into the floor. Debbie was fighting back so hard that Ryan threw the rope onto the coffee table because he knew he would need both hands to subdue her, she hadn’t noticed the rope until he tossed it over. The wrestling stopped for a split second, she looked him up at him from the floor and said “I don’t think so buddy, now I’m gonna rope you like a steer.” She wrapped his legs and leaned into him taking him down to the ground. Ryan wrestled from 5th grade through our Senior year in high school and even though he wasn’t a standout wrestler, Debbie was no match for him. After she took him down, he was having his way with her, he pinned her and then let her a couple of times to show his dominance. The fact that he was displaying physical dominance was making him want her to overtake him and tie him up, there was a huge level of embarrassment involved with submitting to someone who couldn’t possibly tie you unless you let them. He decided to let the tables turn, but still make it hard for her to tie him.

Ryan made a move that caused Debbie to get the upper hand, he made sure that she would be able to mount him while he was on his stomach and she could still reach the rope that he had tossed on the coffee table. Once she had him down, she grabbed one arm pulled it behind his, back then the other. She made quick work of tying his hands and it was a little tighter than usual. She got up off his back and even though he knew he couldn’t get out he pretended to struggle a little bit in an act of defiance. Debbie was on her knees behind him, she grabbed his underwear and pulled them down, he protested but also raised up so she could get them off. Once she had is underwear off, she got to work on his feet. She pushed his knees out and crossed his ankles before she tied them, she left enough rope to wrap it around his hands and back to his feet. She pulled his hands and feet together into a tight hogtie. This was the 1st time she crossed his feet and he was spread so wide he could feel the air from the ceiling fan blowing on his balls and his asshole. The complete helplessness, combined with the air on his ass worried him that Debbie might be angry enough to stick something in his ass, this made him even harder. Debbie sat down next to him where her feet were in front of his face and started gently playing with his balls and said “I’ve got you by the balls now, don’t I? How do you like laying on that cock, I bet it hurts doesn’t it?” She was taunting him pretty good and her pantyhose covered legs and feet while were right in front of his face.

He was so horny, he was dry humping the carpet but it was starting to rug burn his cock. Debbie had been tying him up for a few months and during that time he had blown a lot of loads from dry humping her leg, pillows, comforters, etc and she didn’t wanting him shooting a nut onto the white carpet, especially in the middle of the living room. She was still playing with his balls when she said “if you cum all over my white carpet, I’m gonna make you lay in it all night”. He said he wanted to cum badly and that turned him on, but he couldn’t get out and was scared she might actually leave him there all night like that and was afraid it would become very uncomfortable.

After playing with him for a few minutes, Debbie untied the rope connecting his hands and feet and untied his feet. She stayed behind him and left him on his stomach with his hands tied behind his back. She put his feet side by side and tied them less than a foot apart and then helped him up to his feet. She then tied a rope around his cock and knotted it, then wrapped it around the top part of his balls, knotted it off and was holding it like a leash (keep in mind, his dick was enormous, I never saw it hard, but it was probably 6” flaccid and very thick). She briskly led him across the living room and into the dining room, he had to shuffle quickly to keep up and keep the tugging of his balls to a minimum. They had a giant window in the back of the living room and the front, you could see all the way through his house in the right light if the curtains were open. Debbie walked him back and forth through the living room several times, he said “at this point Debbie owned me completely, she could have walked me down Main Street like that and I would have gone, she couldn’t embarrass me enough.” Debbie eventually led him into the laundry room and he had to watch her put clothes in the dryer, then she took him out to the garage. They had an old dog crate that was nothing more than a cage with a flat floor, she said to him “I’ve decided I’m going to clean this up and next time you pull a stunt like you did earlier, I’m going to “pig rope” you and put you in this cage.” Ryan acted like he didn’t want that, but he was in knots literally and figuratively.

Debbie walked him back through the house and tied the rope from his cock and balls off to a column in his foyer like a horse from the Wild West. She put on a pair of high heels that were in the foyer and walked out to check the mail leaving the door open. He was standing in the foyer, with his hands, feet and cock tied to a post while he watched Debbie in her short jumper, pantyhose legs and high heels walk down the sidewalk to the mailbox and then come back. She stood just inside the doorway and looked through the mail with the door open. When she was finished she shut the door, walked over to Ryan and gently put her hand over his cock as if to stroke it. Her hand wasn’t touching his cock directly due to the fact that she wrapped it in rope. She slowly stroked it back and forth and said “Becky (Debbie’s Sister) is coming over later, you better be on your best behavior when she’s here. If you do anything to upset me, I’ll wrestle you down and pig rope you in the floor so fast your head will spin.” He didn’t want it to end but he had no choice, he hung on as long as he could until he erupted like Mt St Helens. Debbie was smart and positioned him where he could shoot all over the ceramic tile in the foyer. Debbie left him tied to the column and wen to get a towel. He was still hard and watching her bent over in the floor cleaning up his cum wasn’t helping matters. She was on her knees where he could see the bottom of her feet, he loved seeing her arches covered in pantyhose, it drove him crazy. When she finished cleaning up, she untied his still raging hard cock. His cock was bright red from a combination of mild rug burn, mild rope burn and the fact that it was engorged with blood. Debbie said, oh, your little cock looks like it got roughed up, I think I have something that’ll help it out. She left again, this time Ryan standing in the foyer with his hands tied behind his back, his feet tied together and a raging bright red hard on. Debbie returned with a bottle of moisturizer, she poured some into the palm of her hand and put her hand over his cock. The lotion was cold and even though his cock was rock hard, he felt it get harder. Debbie noticed and said “that must feel good.” She started slowly stroking his cock and making quiet ooh aah noises. This was the 1st time she had rubbed lotion on his cock, he was looking down at her hand rubbing his shaft, he said her hands looked tiny compared to his cock. Debbie asked him “are going to come for me again” and this caused him to release another massive load.

Even though he came twice in a matter of 10 minutes, he was so embarrassed and turned on that his cock was still semi hard. He didn’t want it to end and he felt like he could release another load fairly quickly, so he started threatening Debbie. He told her he was going to make her pay and he was going to get free and tie her up for the rest of the weekend, he figured she would get the hint and keep him tied up. She told him that she couldn’t believe she felt bad for hurting his cock, if he was going to talk to her like that, she was going to have to teach him some manners. She headed back towards the laundry room, so he decided to make an escape, he hobbled into the hallway towards Abby’s room to hide from Debbie. He wanted to see how much trouble he could get into, He got down behind her bed and he heard Debbie yell out for him when she came back into the living room. Debbie looked all over until she finally found him. When she came in the room, she was holding a length of rope and a roll of packing tape. She stood him up, his cock was so hard from the anticipation that Debbie slid the roll of tape over his cock and draped the rope over it. She grabbed him by the arm and spanked his ass to move him along. She spanked him before, but never this hard. It was really stinging his ass and he was moving as fast as he could with his feet tied the way they were. She spanked him all the way into his bedroom and was really giving him the business the whole way. She took the roll of tape and rope off his cock and pushed him on the bed the rolled him over, she used the rope to tie his feet back to his hands. She then tore a piece of tape off the roll and taped his mouth shut and then left the room. (She didn’t gag him often, but when she did she used packing tape). At first he started struggling just to rub his cock on the bed but it didn’t feel that good because Debbie had rubbed moisturizer on it. He realized she had hogtied him in haste and he was able to free his feet. After he got his feet free from the hogtie, it was fairly easy to get his feet untied completely. He had been moving around so much that he felt he could to slip one of his hands out of the tie and get completely free, he was almost there when Debbie walked back into the room. She went ballistic and was on him faster than a vampire. She wrestled him back onto his stomach and without untying him completely, retied him where there was little chance of escape on his own. Once his hands were tied, she told him that “the only way to tame your little ass is to drain you completely until you didn’t have the strength to fight back.” She left the room and came back with the moisturizer. He was sitting on the edge of the bed, Debbie got on the bed behind in a seated position like they were on a bike with her pantyhose legs and feet wrapped around him. She reached around him with her right hand and was stroking his cock while she used her left hand to gently rub his left nipple. The sensation of her hand on his nipple, getting stroked slowly, the complete and total humiliation he felt was overwhelming, he said he felt like he could cum 10 more times. Debbie had to stroke him a little bit longer this time, but he said it was less than 4 minutes before he shot another load. He said it was coming out like water, it wasn’t coming out in a stream, it was spraying like a fountain and he watched it spray all over Debbie’s pantyhose calf and foot. The whole time he was spraying her leg, she was telling him not to come on her pantyhose.

Once Debbie thought she had completely jacked him dry, she stayed seat behind him and untied his hands. She let him take the packing tape gag off himself. (He hated the tape gag, but that’s the only way Debbie ever gagged him). Debbie told him he was going to have to clean her pantyhose since he soiled them. He was still so horny that he told her he would only clean then if he came on the other leg. She couldn’t believe that he could still come, but after some begging he convinced her he could and she wanted to see it. He knelt down in the floor while she sat on the edge of the bed, he held the back of her ankle with his left hand and straddled her leg so her pantyhose foot was positioned under his balls. He grabbed his cock with his right hand and started stroking. This was the first time he had been able to hold a leg in pantyhose and feel a pantyhose foot on his balls. It took what he felt at the time was a long time to cum, but he said it was probably 7 or 8 minutes of rigorous stroking and rubbing her ankle and foot before he shot another load on her leg. There wasn’t a whole lot there, but Debbie was amazed that he was able to cum 4 times in less than an hour, I doubt she ever met anyone with a sex drive like Ryan.

Debbie got into a serious car accident in the fall of 93, ironically she was driving Ryans truck that she had scratched and it folded like an accordion. She was never the same after that, she hurt her back and was out of action for a while, then had a hysterectomy shortly thereafter. Ryan moved in with his girlfriend sometime in the spring of 94 and they stayed together until 4 or 5 years ago. His girlfriend/wife wasn’t into Bondage, she wouldn’t even try it. He even tried to go outside of the marriage, but being from a small Midwest town, he couldn’t find anyone who would admit they liked it. He told me that he almost wishes nothing ever happened with Debbie because it turned him into an addict who couldn’t get a fix. He went through his 20’s and 30’s having sex with his wife and other extramarital affairs and all he could do was imagine they had him tied up in order to get off. I feel bad for him that he didn’t realize that if he looked hard enough, he could have found the right one who would wear pantyhose and pig rope him in a cage.

That is all for now, I hope you enjoyed
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Super hot story. Thanks for sharing. Loved every minute of reading it.
Tie_me_up91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tie_me_up91 »

That’s one heck of a stepmom!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic