Another Saturday night of straitjacket fun (M/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
TheOldPirate
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Another Saturday night of straitjacket fun (M/f)

Post by TheOldPirate »

Saturday evening I was feeling more horny than cozy. And I took it out appropriately on my lovely Grace.

I'd dropped the thermostat so it was rather chilly, then had her come stand before me. She had on tights, a t-shirt, hoodie, a blanket, and bare feet; the latter upon which I insisted. She was uncomfortably cold and wasn't afraid to let me know it. She certainly wasn't keen to strip, which was what I had her do, one piece of clothing at a time.

Standing naked, arms at her side, she was visibly shivering (friends, it was only 65F; she's a cold-natured girl) and so was happy when I told her to shrug into the straitjacket. She normally doesn't care for its rough canvas texture against her bare skin but, tonight, she was eager to feel its embrace.

Of course, from the waist down she was still entirely naked, and complaining about the chill. I handled it by buckling a 2" ballgag into her mouth, then smacking her butt until it was warm and red. Strangely, this wasn't what she was hoping for.

She knew the drill of course, immediately struggling, bitching at me through the ballgag; incomprehensibly I should add, since it's completely mouth filling. After enjoying the show for several minutes (during which I was an active participant, manhandling her appropriately) I grabbed the straitjacket's front strap and dragged her to the bedroom.

Let's take a second and appreciate what was in front of me. Certainly, she's a 60-year-old woman, with a body no longer firm and supple. She has wrinkles in places you'd never consider, and nobody would describe her as curvaceous.

But I've been with plenty of super-hawt 20-somethings who didn't grok what I craved and needed, to even a small degree; Grace entirely intuits this. She knows exactly what I want and gives it to me in spades.

I shoved her onto the bed and strapped her legs into a frogtie. She thrashed and struggled to no avail, doing such a fantastic job I was obligated to make a video (ask nicely and I may share). We fought and struggled, until she became docile and compliant, playing with my legs and cock with her soft bare feet.

My fingers found her pussy, then my tongue. Watching a helplessly bound girl thrashing in ecstacy is a wonderful feeling, so this continued for some time. At some point I removed the ballgag, allowing her to utilize her mouth and tongue. Needless to say, she's exceptional; long experience has left her able to make me rock hard even when securely wrapped up & gagged. Free her mouth and suddenly she's practically in charge.

It wasn't long after that I entirely released her, and she proceeded to utilize every square millimeter of her body to seduce and pleasure me. Naturally, I didn't last long after that. We both wound up in a sweaty, panting heap, in spite of the room's chill. She was not longer complaining about being cold.

After a bit we made our way to the couch, snuggling and catching up on our streaming television. About an hour in she asked to be straitjacketed again, and we snuggled that way for a few more hours until she fell asleep. I watched 'The Menu' on HBO, unstrapped her and led her to bed (I work at night while she sleeps).

No doubt this was a fantastic evening, but not at all unique. I look forward to many more such times with my straitjacket girl; and I'm happy to share here if there's interest (which means I want comments! Comments are the life for us journaling).
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

Thanks for sharing a great story!
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

TheOldPirate wrote: 1 year ago Let's take a second and appreciate what was in front of me. Certainly, she's a 60-year-old woman, with a body no longer firm and supple. She has wrinkles in places you'd never consider, and nobody would describe her as curvaceous.

But I've been with plenty of super-hawt 20-somethings who didn't grok what I craved and needed, to even a small degree; Grace entirely intuits this. She knows exactly what I want and gives it to me in spades.
Indeed. Any body type can be sexy with the right mind inside.
BearPlants
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BearPlants »

Sounds like an awesome evening, thanks for sharing!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic