Marriage is a legal form of prostitution (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Tie_me_up91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Marriage is a legal form of prostitution (F/M)

Post by Tie_me_up91 »

This happened last night.

So I’m the kinkier one In the relationship, and one of my fantasies has always for my wife to dress up as padme from attack of the clones when they have the fireside chat.

Anyways I finally confess this to her, and she’s down to dress up for it. So I do some shopping, find her a leather corset, some gloves, and that’s about as close as as a cosplay I get. Because then I buy her a latex pencil skirt, extra stockings, and some knee high black patent leather boots. I tell her that this went from a “senator padme” cosplay to straight up “dominatrix vibe” and it wasn’t my original plan to have that happen, but here we are.

She walks out and my goodness, my fantasy has come alive! With the boots on she’s now close 6’ tall, the corset looks amazing, pushing her breasts up high giving loads of cleavage. Her latex skirt is just amazing, the way it forms to her body, and shines off the light.

We have a couple drinks and play some cards. I give her multiple compliments and thanks for indulging in my fantasy. We laugh at it all.

So I say, “since marriage is a legal form of prostitution, if I end up tied to the bed and gagged, I’ll buy all the groceries next month.”

I’ve never seen her agree to something so quickly- almost to the point that I may not have had to pay for groceries.

“I’ll do it but you have to get all the stuff out!”

I jump up and head to the room, and she calls out, “I don’t know if I want to use the ball gag, maybe my glove, or stocking, or my panties.”

“Hmm ok!”

So I get a couple of my silk ties and tie them to the bed just so she just had to tie up my hands. Then on the night stand I put an assortment of gags for her to use, multiple stockings, panties, and a ball gag (just on the chance she’d use it- it’s never been used before).

I get back to the living room and we’re on each other like horny teenagers. We head to the bedroom and keep making out. Tongues battling, spit being swapped, hand over bodies (feeling latex is an extreme turn on). At some point I pin her up against the wall.

We finally make it to the bedroom and I help her her out of the latex skirt, which was harder than we thought and we laughed a lot. I figured we do our normal routine- make out and roll on the bed, then me go down on her for a while, then sex.

She had different plans.

She pushed me to the head of the bed and immediately ties my hands to the corners of the bed. Then looked over at the night stand, “hmmm which gag to use?”

“Dealers choice?” I say.

To my delight, and surprise she picks up the black ball gag, and says, “you know this looks fun!”

I smile and open my mouth, she shoves it in and buckles it.

So I’m tied and gagged and she’s above me in her boots, stockings, black panties, and black leather corset.

“So you ready for me to ride you like a stallion into the bed?”

I nod my head quickly. The I watch her snake her hand down, slide her panties to the side, and slide my cock into her. We both let out moans, one more audible than the other for obvious reasons. I strain against my bonds trying to touch her as she rides me, but her knots are tight. I lift my head up to try to nuzzle her breast but she grabs my face with her hand over the gag and shoves me back into the bed.

“No no no, you’re my slave,” she says.

I moan in content of her dominant side.

She continues to ride me, and up the force and speed, causing me to slide back and hit my head on the head board.

I don’t mind, I’m loving this.

She snakes her finger into the ball gag strap, and pull my head up into her cleavage and keeps me there for a bit. Then she pushes me back and pulls the gag off. And then our lips meet. Tongues swirling again, spit swapping.

This goes on for a bit more, with some more banter between the 2 of us. Until we reach our climatic end.

I guess since my fantasy had become reality, I somehow managed to go for another 2-3 rounds. Then we both fell on the bed, me panting quite hard, she asked, “are you ok?”

“Oh yeah I’m great…my face is tingling after that one..”

“Mine too! You know I’m gonna hold you to getting groceries.”

“100% ok with this, totally worth it!”

I’m hoping for groceries in March she’ll tie me up and sit on my face.

It’s all a fair trade to me!
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

What a hot sight that must have been, thank you for sharing!
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Sounds like an great deal to me ! Very hot
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic