Six Nations Rugby

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Six Nations Rugby

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Now to be fair I’m the only one in the family who really likes sport. I mean the first girl to tie me up was captain of the hockey team so I’ve always had an interest. Anyway this time of year France, England, Italy, Wales, Ireland and Scotland play a six way league completion, three matches per weekend. And some years ago I got my family and our girlfriends (now wives) involved.

The rules are simple. We draw who has which team, during the match or before we wear shorts and the t shirt of our team, white for England, red for Wales, green for Ireland and shades of blue for the others. Rugby matches very rarely end in a draw so almost always someone looses and she gets tied up. And the teams (Except Italy) are pretty evenly matched so there’s usually no one who knows she’ll loose.

Anyway last week Hals and I had weekend shifts so couldn’t play. She’s just finished a string of night shifts so when she gets back we’ll have a quick cuddle before she gets her head down. I’ll make lunch for my family to come round and this afternoon we all watch the game.Hals in white t shirt, me in blue :o.

Oh and one more thing. Yesterday for the first time mum’s girlfriend , Carol, suggested the looser has to take her t shirt off too. So Carol, and my sister Kerry spent Saturday evening tied up topless :lol:
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Sounds a fun way to watch. I’m not really interested in sport, but I’ll have to tell a story sometime about being tied up during rugby World Cup
AceRimmer103
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AceRimmer103 »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago Sounds a fun way to watch. I’m not really interested in sport, but I’ll have to tell a story sometime about being tied up during rugby World Cup
I'll look forward to hearing that JulieG
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

There are quite a few Six Nations players I'd like to see bound and gagged:

1. Ireland...Rob Herring, Josh van der Flier, and Caelan Doris 8-)

2. France...Charles Ollivon and Antoine Dupont :)

3. Wales...George North, Rhys Webb, and Dan Biggar :P

4. Scotland...Stuart Hogg, Duhan van der Merwe, and Finn Russell :P

5. England...Alex Dombrandt, Henry Slade, and Owen Farrell ;)

6. Italy...Lorenzo Cannone, Luca Bigi, Sebastian Negri, and Niccolo Cannone :twisted:
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 1 year ago There are quite a few Six Nations players I'd like to see bound and gagged:

1. Ireland...Rob Herring, Josh van der Flier, and Caelan Doris 8-)

2. France...Charles Ollivon and Antoine Dupont :)

3. Wales...George North, Rhys Webb, and Dan Biggar :P

4. Scotland...Stuart Hogg, Duhan van der Merwe, and Finn Russell :P

5. England...Alex Dombrandt, Henry Slade, and Owen Farrell ;)

6. Italy...Lorenzo Cannone, Luca Bigi, Sebastian Negri, and Niccolo Cannone :twisted:
I have no interest in men tied up, but if you had “The Lionesses”. all tied up for me………..
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Here we go again. I’m in green T-shirt on the way round to mum’s house. She will be wearing blue against me. Then Harley comes round after her shift in red and sister Kerry is in white top. Those of you who know what each colour is know what I mean.
AceRimmer103
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AceRimmer103 »

I hope you got the result you wanted Alison, I was supporting our guys in green today too 💪 although I sadly didn't have any bondage repercussions on the line 😂

Will you and your Mum have a rematch tomorrow? As there's a big football final on involving a green team and a blue team 😉 (you's wouldn't even have to change colours) and also another big final later in the day involving a red team and a white team as well. So Harley and Kerry could have a rematch too.

Or at the very least, hopefully two of you will be watching another Six Nations match sporting two different shades of blue. I'll personally be supporting one particular shade of blue more than the other 😂

Also, you'll need to tell us all about the detailed outcomes of these games sometime
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Mum did not get to see the red/white game as she was a bit tied up, and blindfolded. Meanwhile after the second game, Hailey’s feet got some annoying, but not wholly unwelcome attention when she was tied. Today Mum and Kerr6ks partners will be wearing blue t shirts and shorts. the other games you refer to are an interesting thought. I’ll look them up and I’ll propose an are match. ( I thought it might be me during the first minutes of the game, and wasn’t sure until right at the end that I wouldn’t be all tied up later.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago Sounds a fun way to watch. I’m not really interested in sport, but I’ll have to tell a story sometime about being tied up during rugby World Cup
[mention]JulieG[/mention], I hope you will tag me when you post that story.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic