My girlfriend finds me in self bondage. (mself and mf

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
greatest2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My girlfriend finds me in self bondage. (mself and mf

Post by greatest2 »

Hi there, i have been a tug forum user for a while but mostly kept quiet. To stay within the forum rules, i have changed the story slightly. A few parts have been excluded to keep this short.

When i was about 18, i thought i would do some self bondage as my parents were due back in 3 days. I was home alone. I started by stripping completely. I then lay on my bed and tied my ankles to each corner at the bottom of the bed as i wanted to be spreadeagle. I then tied my already hard shaft to a piece of thin string to the end of the bed. I gagged myself with a sock in my mouth then tied a ball gag over. Lastly i tied some string to the top two corners of my bed, (i had put nooses in the string) and i slipped my hands through the nooses and pulled tight. I struggled around and had a lot of fun. It was when i started to need to cum that i heard the front door open. My parents were back early! They were earlier than expected, and i didnt want to get caught. So i tried to wriggle my wrists out but i had pulled too tight. I kept on struggling but couldnt get free. After about an estimated 15 minutes, the door opened, but instead of my parents, it was my girlfriend! She was surprised to see me like that, but she knew she couldnt let an oppurtunity like that go. She said hello, then went back out. She came back in with 2.handcuffs and a small bag and put the handcuffs on me instead of the rope on my wrists. She then took some gaffer tape out of the bag and taped my hands closed. She took out a vibrater and put it on my shaft. I badly needed to cum now but tried to resist the urge. She grabbed my shaft and pulled it about after undoing the string. She then put the string back on but instead taped the end to the ceiling so that it was erect. She took out a feather and tickled my shaft until i exploded. She then tickled me a bit more then left me alone by myself. I moaned and tried to struggle out but unsuccessfully. After about an hour, she came back. She uncuffed me then recuffed me and i tried to escape, but she gave me a blow to daze me. She then untied my legs and handcuffed them as well. My hands were still taped into fists. She put the vibrator on low then tied a string around my shaft to act as a leash. she then tied my handcuff chain by string to my neck so that i couldnt reach the leash. She tugged.me downstairs then ductaped me to the chair without removing the other restraints. But she did undo my gag. I spat out the sock and shouted at her to let me go. Her responce was to smile at me and increase my vibrator level every time i told her to release me. The vibrator had ten levels and i ended up on the seventh level. I needed.to cum again but i could hold. She wanted to feed me lunch but i refused so she increased the vibrator and stuck one in my backside as well. I then let her feed me. After lunch, she undid me completely (knocking me out first) and when i woke up i found my hands taped to a ceiling beam above me and my feet taped to the floor. My shaft was being pulled by.a string and taped to the wall opposite me. I had a vibrator on at full in my butt and on my shaft. The force of the string on my shaft was large enough to keep my bent forwards at my waist and i cummed again. Then my girlfriend took off the buzzer and string and started sucking my shaft. After, she experimented different ways about how to tie me up, so she tied my hands and ankles to my shaft, then they tried other methods. She tied me back to my bed and left me there until the next morning, when she untied me. She was obviously scared of getting in trouble so persuaded me to agree that if i was allowed to do what i wanted to her, then i couldnt tell my parents, (i wasnt a snitch so she didnt realize that i wouldnt have told anyway) but i will talk about that another time. To tell the truth, i actually enjoyed most of it but wouldnt want it to happen again.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Some erotic bondage fun.
Tie_me_up91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tie_me_up91 »

Great story! Sounds like you got a fun gf!
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

That's quite the girlfriend!
Ventisocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ventisocks »

Oh my gosh that was incredibly haawwt!!
So jelly of that situation you were put on by yourself then your partner
We can have bondage fetished fun just DM me