Straitjacket date night 2/20/23 (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
TheOldPirate
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Straitjacket date night 2/20/23 (M/F)

Post by TheOldPirate »

We'd discussed a new roleplay scenario and she seemed to really dig it. To whit; she's a wannabe escape artist who asks to be strapped into her straitjacket to show me her escape technique. Naturally, she's actually the world's crappiest escape artist who couldn't get free from a paper bag.

This gave her an excuse to struggle "realistically" for me. She began with a fantastic struggling show (which I made a vid of) before begging me to let her loose. I explained that she needed to be comfortable in the SJ before she could learn to escape. To this end we snuggled on the couch while watching 'Justified' on Hulu.

I'd had her watch any number of SJ escape vids, pointing out how their SJs lacked the straps preventing her from pulling the SJ off over her head. Still, the techniques on display were viable. Watching her making what appeared to be "real" struggles, getting increasingly frustrated, all while failing to escape as she begged to be let loose was rather intoxicating.

On the couch, periodically, she'd ask if she could be let loose, to which I'd reply she needed to get herself loose. This led to her wriggling and struggling on the couch next to me, which led to wrestling before she relaxed again. Periodically she'd use her bare feet to play with and tease me while coyly asking to be let loose.

All this eventually led to the boudoir where I stripped off her pants, after which she stripped off mine using only her feet and teeth. We played and teased each other. In particular she needed to deal with my massive boner while strapped into a straitjacket; not an easy task, but one she managed with aplomb. She also had to tease me such that said boner wound up in her very-willing pussy without getting me off beforehand, which was also not at all an easy task.

Eventually we both had mind-blowing orgasms, myself one, her multiples. We wound up in a sweaty, breathless pile for several minutes before she, eventually, asked me to let her loose lest she fall asleep that way. And while it was indeed tempting, I elected to let her loose to sleep unbound.
Last edited by TheOldPirate 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

I am not generally a SJ fan, but you might just have convinced me to check it out better! Nice description and situation!

(But they are going to ask you to gender tag your title)
TheOldPirate
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOldPirate »

Mr Underheel wrote: 1 year ago I am not generally a SJ fan, but you might just have convinced me to check it out better! Nice description and situation!

If you decide to SJ your partner, then my work here is done!

Seriously, SJs are the best if you enjoy long-term bondage with your partner. Which, it turns out, is my major kink.

Thanks for the reminder on the gender tag. Should be fixed.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I’ve always fancied to try a SJ. I actually like struggling as hard as I can and not escaping.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

TheOldPirate wrote: 1 year ago
Mr Underheel wrote: 1 year ago I am not generally a SJ fan, but you might just have convinced me to check it out better! Nice description and situation!

If you decide to SJ your partner, then my work here is done!

Seriously, SJs are the best if you enjoy long-term bondage with your partner. Which, it turns out, is my major kink.

Thanks for the reminder on the gender tag. Should be fixed.
A nice little cute story [mention]TheOldPirate[/mention]. As for the gender tag, shouldn't it actually be M/F (and not M/f; on this forum there is a huge difference, see this pinned post: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=12868
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
TheOldPirate
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOldPirate »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago I’ve always fancied to try a SJ. I actually like struggling as hard as I can and not escaping.
Well, you can be tied up in lots of ways where you can't escape (believe me, I know; I even tied up the notorious escape artist Faith-on-Fire and she couldn't get loose).

The advantage of a straitjacket is that you can remain tied inescapably for hours at a time.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago I’ve always fancied to try a SJ. I actually like struggling as hard as I can and not escaping.
Well, you can be tied up in lots of ways where you can't escape (believe me, I know; I even tied up the notorious escape artist Faith-on-Fire and she couldn't get loose).

The advantage of a straitjacket is that you can remain tied inescapably for hours at a time.
I loved being tied up and gagged for hours at a time. 4 hour or more was standard
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago

I loved being tied up and gagged for hours at a time. 4 hour or more was standard
Just once I want to do that! I don’t know which gag though
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic