Straitjacket date night 2/22/23 (M/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
TheOldPirate
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Straitjacket date night 2/22/23 (M/f)

Post by TheOldPirate »

Since our last date night was heavily weighted towards role-playing, I figured we'd have a more mundane evening (although is any evening where one member is strapped into a SJ for the evening entirely mundane?). I ordered us a couple of artisan pizzas from a local place, had them delivered around 6:30; we ate them while watching another episode of 'Justified' on Hulu. Note: they were great!

We snuggled on the couch, continuing with 'Justified' as we digested our fine repast. Some white wine was drunk (Josh label sauvignon blanc), some weed was smoked and, around 7:30 she retrieved the SJ and asked to be strapped in; I was only too happy to oblige.

She had to re-adjust her pillows on the couch without her arms or hands, and she's gotten pretty darn good at it. And it's very enjoyable to watch; she usually requires assistance at some point but is very reluctant to ask for help. After a few minutes she sat down, placing her feet and legs across my lap, at which point we continued with 'Justified'.

And that, friends, was the plan for the rest of the evening. It may sound boring and lacking in kink-action but, for us, it creates a real level of comfort and erotic intimacy which spills into the rest of the relationship. She's my prisoner, helpless, at my beck-and-call; but also entirely at my mercy, needing me to take care of her.

During another episode of 'Justified' she surprised me by struggling; "Look I can't get loose, so now it's time to let me out," she said, increasingly thrashing and wriggling.

"Hey," I replied. "You're the one who's supposed to be the escape artist, and asked me to not let you loose. You simply need to relax into the SJ and you'll manage to escape like water out of a hemp sack."

"No!" she said, "No! I want to be let out now. I can't get loose from this and you know it!" she continued, thrashing. I grabbed her, we fought and wrestled; I pulled her hair and went after her neck. Eventually she calmed down and we watched more 'Justified'.

A bit later she began to rub at my cock with her feet, saying, "If you let me loose I can use my hands on you. You know how much you like that!"

"Babe," I replied, "I'd rather watch you struggle and get myself off than untie you."

At this she paused, then perked up considerably. "Really," she said, "could you do that?"

"Of course I could!" I replied. She seemed surprisingly excited by the concept so, what the hell, we went for it.

So she thrashed, struggled, and wriggled on the couch next to me, alternately begging and demanding to be let loose, all while I worked my rock-hard cock. I did my best to hold off but, after only a few minutes I was breathlessly shooting my load into a wad of Kleenex. At which point she wriggled over, snuggled next to me and, after a few minutes, we continued watching our show.

A little while later she had fallen asleep, still in the straitjacket, her bare feet and legs across my lap. I caught up on 'Late Night with Stephen Colbert' before eventually waking her up, letting her loose and sending her off to bed.

She evidently really, really got off on watching me masturbate to her, and I rather enjoyed it myself. So now we have yet another option in our erotic repertoire.

I know our kink activities are weird compared to many others. But it works very, very well for us. I look forward to Saturday's session!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Same here! Very nicely done, great story!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic