Claire's Surprise Visit F/MF

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Claire's Surprise Visit F/MF

Post by RopedByWife »

I haven’t shared a story in a while. Work’s been crazy and I’ve been busy with a lot of different business trips. The most amazing thing happened last weekend. It’s Friday, and I’m finally getting a chance to share!

I was laying in bed Saturday morning, around 1am. My wife and I had gone to bed around 11pm after a busy Friday night of doing projects around the house. I heard my wife roll over and get out of bed, presumably to use the bathroom. I was just drifting back to sleep when I felt her return and climb back in under the covers (she sleeps on the left side of the bed, closest to the bedroom wall). “Move toward the middle of the bed” she whispered, tugging on my shoulder. Half asleep, I moved toward her. We have a king-sized bed, and I thought she might want to fall asleep cuddled next to me to warm back up. Imagine my surprise when I felt someone else climb into bed to my right!

I quickly rolled over and found myself face to face with our friend Claire. The bedroom door was open and there was enough light coming from the night-light in the hallway for me to clearly see her pretty, round face. “Hi Eric” she whispered. Giggling, she said “surprise!” and give me a quick kiss. “Wow, great to see you!” I replied. Almost a year-and-a-half had passed between the 1st and 2nd time I had seen her (between the University weekend and the cottage on the lake if you follow my stories), but between that 2nd time and now had only been a few months.

“I’m sure Claire’s tired after her drive from down south, let’s all try to get some sleep. We can play in the morning” my wife said. Claire was originally from Michigan but lived and worked in Indiana. Even through it was only a 5- or 6-hour drive away, we always referred to it as “down south”. I reluctantly rolled over so I was facing my wife. She kissed me. “Goodnight” she said. “Close your eyes and think happy thoughts.” I closed my eyes as she pressed herself against me. At the same time, I felt Claire spoon me from behind. Both women were warm and naked. I instantly got a large erection. It pressed uncomfortably against my underwear. My wife felt it pressing against her. “Shhhh” she soothed, stretching to kiss my closed eyes. “Get some sleep, you’re going to need it, and save that for the morning.” I somehow fell asleep cradled and held between my beautiful wife and her beautiful best friend.

I woke still face-to-face with my wife. She was sleeping peacefully. Claire had rolled over sometime during the night and was also sleeping, breathing softly. I was very warm under the covers with the combined body heat. I tried to extract myself from between them without waking them up, but they both felt my movement. “Don’t be too long” by wife called “and lose the underwear!” I padded barefoot to the bathroom in the hallway, leaving the ensuite bathroom to the girls if they needed it. I relieved myself, washed up, shaved, brushed my teeth, and spritzed my naked torso with some cologne. Returning to the bedroom, I found my wife (still naked) stacking coils of rope on the exposed bottom sheet. The blankets and top sheet were all folded on the floor at the foot of the bed. Claire was in the ensuite with the door closed. “Is this ok?” my wife asked “I assumed you’d be up for a friendly tie-up game.” “Of course!” I replied. I peeled off my underwear so my quickly growing erection could spring free, and lay down on the bed.

Just then, the ensuite door opened and Claire stepped out, still naked. Her compact, curvy body was the same. Her blonde hair was a little shorter. She blushed as I stared at her. “My turn in the bathroom” my wife announced. “You two go ahead and get re-acquainted while I tidy up.” Claire climbed into bed, nestled against me, and began softly kissing me. I could feel her breasts pressing against my chest, her toes rubbing my ankles. I reached around her and slid my hand along the small of her back and over her bare bottom. I felt her small hand reach down and grasp my cock. We kissed and played for a few minutes until my wife emerged from the bathroom.

She looked approvingly at Claire’s and my naked forms and said “Isn’t that sweet, my two favorite love slaves reunited at last. Now I just need to get you two roped up!” At that Claire gasped and let out a nervous giggle, and I went from three-quarter erect to full. I was first and lay quietly while my wife tied my hands behind my back before tying my feet. As usual the rope work was top-notch. I was going nowhere. Admiring her handiwork, by wife give my bare bottom a good firm slap and said “Alright, Miss Claire, your turn!” I lay there facing her watching my wife bind her hands and feet, so we are a matched pair of captives. “Oops! I almost forgot to gag you two!” my wife said, reaching for two thick scarves. Within moments we were both tightly gagged.

“I thought you two might want some quality time together, you know to catch up on old times” my wife suggested. “I want you pressed together facing each other.” We both wiggled until our bodies were pressed together. Claire giggled quietly and rubbed her gagged mouth against mine. “No, that’s not quite right” my wife said, talking to herself. “I need you two lined up slightly differently.” Walking to the foot of the bed, my wife grabbed Claire's bound ankles and pulled sharply. With a little squeal through her gag, Claire slid down until her pussy was lined up with my cock. Because I was tall, and Claire was petite, this put the top of her head roughly level with my chin. If she really stretched, she could just reach the tops of my feet with the tips of her toes.

Using a lot more ropes, my wife began lashing us together. She attached us at the ankles, knees, waist, and shoulders. We ended up very tightly secured, barely able to wiggle. My male member was forced into a downward curve. Claire’s pussy lips were pressing firmly on the top of my shaft and the head of my cock was trying to force itself into the shallow valley between her tightly roped thighs.

My wife kneeled beside us, looking pleased with herself. “See, isn’t that better already!” she asked. We both moaned into our gags and nodded agreement. “I have a theory I want to test out” my wife announced. “Claire, wiggle and struggle for me please.” Claire did as she was told, starting to strain and struggle against the ropes binding us together. For added affect, she made a lot of sexy gagged noises. The result was that her pussy and the front of her thighs pressed and rubbed briskly against my already over-stimulated cock. Things were escalating quickly, and I pled “I’m close!” through my gag. “Ok, stop!” my wife ordered, and Claire lay perfectly still. With some effort and concentration, I felt myself backing away from the edge.

“Just as I thought” my wife said to herself “If either or both of you wiggle or struggle, poor Eric here won’t last long.” “Your challenge” she instructed “Is to lay perfectly still no matter what I do to you, because if either of you orgasm before I say you can, both of you will be punished.” I moaned into my gag, having an idea what was coming.

Once we’d both nodded our acceptance of the challenge (we had no choice under the circumstances), my wife began relentlessly tickling us. Her sharp fingernails danced across the soles of our bare feet, the backs of our legs, our ribs, our necks, and shoulders. I held my breath and tensed my muscles, trying to fight it, but my body was quickly becoming one big tickle zone. For Claire, it was hopeless. She was far more ticklish than I was, and soon muffled laughter was erupting from her gag. She began to wiggle and struggle like crazy. Again, things were ramping up fast for me.

Sensing that I was getting close (my wife enjoys edging me and driving me crazy) she suddenly stopped the tickling. The plan was that Claire would stop struggling. This didn’t happen. Claire was locked into her own primal wiggling rope dance that she couldn’t stop. She was like a tightly wound wind-up toy with the spring still unwinding. There was no controlling it. Moaning loudly into her gag she struggled and strained until (moaning loudly into my gag) I had no choice but to blow my load into the area between our legs. Now we were both struggling helplessly against our ropes as my cock discharged again and again.

My wife smiled at the result, even through the game hadn’t gone the way she’d planned it. “Oh my!” she said, laughing “You two were really naughty, and look at the sticky mess you’ve made.” I suspected Claire had also climaxed. Her struggles were lessening, and she was breathing heavily through her gag. “I’ll have to give you both a good hard spanking after I get you cleaned up. "

As she started undoing the ropes binding us together, my wife looked at me and said, “I forgot to tell you earlier this week that Claire lost her job down south and had to give up her apartment.” I moaned my sympathy as Claire looked up at me to gauge my reaction. My wife continued “the good news is that she wants to move back here to Michigan to be closer to us. I hope you don’t mind, but I’ve told her that she’s welcome to stay with us while she looks for a job and saves money for her own place.”

My mind reeled with the implications that this beautiful woman my wife and I both adored would be staying with us, maybe for several months. I was sure that my wife had a lot more tie up games planned for us in the upcoming weeks. “Of course,” my wife said to herself, as she struggled with a knot that had gotten particularly tight “We’ll have to rent a U-Haul and put her things into storage….
I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with my lovely wife. I've sure enjoyed experiencing them! If you have the time, I love comments. Happy tie-up games everyone!
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Please forward sufficient hair clippings from both your wife and Claire so that I can clone them both!
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

That was an interesting and hot story. Do write more :)
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Sounds like you will have more stories to tell , if you are ever left untied for long enough.
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopedByWife »

Thanks for your comments Mr. Underheel and Charliesmith. You're right, Julie G. The trick will be balancing tie-up adventures with work and other responsibilities.
I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with my lovely wife. I've sure enjoyed experiencing them! If you have the time, I love comments. Happy tie-up games everyone!
StringTheorist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by StringTheorist »

This a good TUG story. I hope there are many more "innings" to come.
PrinceProdigal

Post by PrinceProdigal »

Very sexy story, indeed. I spend a lot of time in Michigan, and am glad to read there's all kinds of fun happening in the state!
DesumiFan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DesumiFan »

Nice story! These kinda couple MF scenarios are always fun to see, brings a whole new power dynamic to it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic