First Times During Vacation (M/F, F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Tapebot
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

First Times During Vacation (M/F, F/M)

Post by Tapebot »

This short story took place last winter when I was abroad for a couple weeks on vacation. It might be a bit scarce on details, I don't want to say anything personal about either of us. Prior to my trip I had made a friend in said country. We talked for a couple weeks (she helped me with her language, I helped her with English) and decided to meet up when I was there. I could tell we both had feelings for each other but she was pretty shy, so I didn't want to press for anything unless I knew for sure that she was into it. Well, we immediately hit it off and she stayed with me in the hotel for the whole duration of the trip.

On one of the days we decided we wanted to try some stuff with bondage (like she saw in 50 Shades, she said, her idea of what kink was). So we went to the store and made an elaborate plan as to avoid the embarrassment of being a couple buying rope-- we'd split the purchase up. I'd buy some of the rope and two ties, which she wanted to be blindfolded with (again, like in 50 Shades). She'd buy more rope and some carabiners so that it looked like she was going camping or something. Then it turned out the store had self checkout so all that planning was for nothing.

That night she got to be tied up for the first time and put on some lacey undergarments for it. I looked up an easy shibari tutorial on Youtube and bound her arms together in a box tie, then bound her knees and ankles together with standard bonds. She was really excited about being helpless so she got up off the bed and hopped over to the mirror to check herself out. Once she'd gotten enough of looking she hopped back on the bed and I gagged and blindfolded her with both ties, tying a knot in the middle of one tie to make a makeshift ball. I won't go into detail about what else transpired in the hotel room since that's the end of the bondage part.

The morning after, it was her turn to tie me up. I was in just boxers and she found a similar shibari tutorial online to replicate, putting my arms in a slightly-different boxtie. She then bound my knees and ankles as I had done to her and gagged me with her lacey panties, held in place by one of the ties as a cleave gag. I was left like that for a little bit while other stuff transpired. Shortly after, she hogtied me and left me face down on the bed for a while while she got ready for the day, showering, doing her makeup, all that, occasionally pausing to taunt me for liking having her panties in my mouth.

As soon as she was done I was released and the rope put away-- for the rest of the trip, unfortunately, which ended pretty shortly afterwards. We're still friends now so hopefully it won't have been the last time. We'll just have to see if our paths ever cross again.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

🔥🔥🔥
Great story, thanks for sharing
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Thanks for sharing. Love that you got gagged with her panties.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic