Marissa's Introduction (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
BearPlants
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Marissa's Introduction (M/F)

Post by BearPlants »

I was 24 and living in a smaller Midwestern town for this story, one of my more memorable and enjoyable stories from outside of New York City. Whereas in New York people are a bit more sexually open-minded and down to experiment in the bedroom, the Midwest – not so much. So, finally working up the guts to ask my OKCupid girl, after a few actual dates, about her interest in bondage in the bedroom was a real adrenaline rush.

“Why?” Marissa inquired with an interested smile on her face. “Are you?”

“I’ve had a few experiences before, yeah…”

“Like what?”

I can never blame anyone for asking this – after all I’m the one who initiated the topic - but I’ve always hated this question. It’s always come across as insensitive to me to talk about your past sexual activities with a current partner. But the question does have to be answered, so…

“I’ll tell you after dinner,” I said, as a cliffhanger as I begun to put on my brown Chukkas.

Marissa had been sitting on my couch for a few minutes waiting for me to get ready. It was winter in the Midwest and I was impressed that she was wearing a skirt. It was charcoal grey and her brown leather boots came up just below her knee-high gray socks. Together, about 4 inches of her legs were on display. She was wearing a light brown button down top and a grey and white scarf. Her light brown hair was down and her green eyes squinted slightly when she smiled. She had lovely skin but was made up anyway. She had a fairly normal body. She wasn’t into big time athletics but was an avid hiker and winter sports lover, so she was strong. Oh, one more thing, her defining physical trait – she was 6 feet tall, which is about the same height as me.

“Oh my gosh, such a tease, I’m so curious now!” Marissa said as she reached over and gave a playful punch on my shoulder.

She was fun and I was glad we were dating, but there was always that lingering unknown with women I really liked and who seemed to like me. Several glasses of red wine at a nice Italian restaurant and a nightcap at a local bar would help to break the ice in this instance.

Fast forward a few hours from where we walked out of my apartment and we nearly broke the door down trying to get in to start making out. Our jackets, scarves, and boots came off as we laughed and kissed and explored each other’s still-clothed bodies standing in the living room of my mother-in-law apartment (an apartment that is a stand-alone living space but attached to a single-family house).

Marissa slid her cold hands under my shirt and shocked my system as we both laughed and I squirmed away. I grabbed her hands and tried to dig my fingers into her ribs as we laughed some more and she now tried to wriggle away. We wrestled each other down to the floor and kissed more passionately now on the white carpet of my living room. I could feel her nipples hardening through her bra and top as she discovered me hardening, as well.

With my weight on top of her, I made my move. I dug my fingers into her ribs again and she threw her head backwards and wailed as I ticked her side. I brought my other hand up and pressed it over her mouth.

“Shhh, quiet! You’ll wake the neighbors,” I said with a big grin, both of us knowing that this was entirely my fault.

Marissa quickly nodded her head a few times in agreement as I removed my hand and kissed her deeply, again. After a few seconds I moved my head back a from hers and replaced my lips with my hand again.

“So, you want to know what my bondage experiences have been like?” I asked.

She looked at me with her slightly squinty smile-eyes and nodded her head again.

“Come on,” I said as I quickly stood up and grabbed her hands, helping her to her feet. I led her in front of me a few steps to my bedroom and stopped her just inside the room. I actually had a pretty nice city lights view - for a small town – from our hillside home, so we shut the door and kept the bedroom lights off. The lights from town lit up the room enough for a decent glow. I opened the drawer of the bedside table and took out an eye mask

“Ready?” I asked?

“Yeah,” came her quick reply.

Standing behind Marissa, I slipped the eye mask over her head and pulled it down into place as she reached up to adjust it to her liking. We stood there as I felt her body up, from her hips up to her breasts and shoulders, massaging them for a few seconds and letting her head fall back into my chest with a relaxing “ahhhh...”

Then, I undressed. Completely. I’d done this a few times before and it always seemed take any tension from the room. It put my partners at ease knowing that I was in it with them and that they weren’t the only ones going to be exposed. Even still, this was a little bit of a leap for me as we hadn’t had sex yet. Oral, yes, but not beyond yet.

I stood behind Marissa, naked, and again caressed her body, this time pulling her hand back to feel my cock. She slowly started to stroke it as I began to undress her. I unbuttoned her top and unhooked her matching light brown bra, tossing them aside. I took her hand and placed it under her skirt but over her panties and guided her in feeling herself. She shivered.

“Fuck I’m getting wet already!” she whispered back to me.

“Good,” I said as I brought my hands up and massaged her breasts, now with erect nipples. After a few moments, I knelt down and gently pulled down her skirt. I kissed her legs and grabbed at her skin colored panties with my teeth. I pulled them down as let my hands explore her thighs. I finished with my hands and she stepped out of both her skirt and underwear. I moved around to her front and pushed her legs wider. I teased her with a few flicks of my tongue as I continued to caress her legs. I could feel her weaken a little bit as she bit her lower lip and made a just barely audible moan.

I stood up and guided her to the side of my bed.

“Lay down,” I commanded.

Marissa felt around for the height of the bed with her hand and did her best to lay in the middle, while I went to my closet and took out five scarves. Returning to the bed, I straddled Marissa’s belly and took her hands, pulling her up towards me. She wrapped her arms around me to stay up kissed my neck, sending shivers through my own body.

I tied a tight knot in one of the scarves and tilted her head back.

“Open your mouth,” I commanded.

She complied, although not wide enough. I gently forced her mouth wider and pushed the knot of the scarf into her mouth and behind her teeth. I wrapped it around her head and tied it off.

“How’s that feel, okay?”

“Mmm-mmph,” I received back in the affirmative.

I guided Marissa back down onto the bed and tied her wrists together in front of her with a second scarf and tied them to the metal bed frame above her with a third. I then tied her legs to the separate bed posts of the frame, spreading them apart and exposing her stubbled and wet pussy. I could see her chest rising and falling, breathing a little heavier than usual from the nerves and excitement.

“Okay?” I asked again.

Same reply, a muffled “Mmm-mmph.”

I walked to the side of the bed and let my fingers slowly stroke up her right leg, from her feet up to her knees, still wearing those knee-high gray socks, and up her exposed inner thigh, teasing her midsection. She squirmed a bit and groaned into her gag as I moved up to her belly and breasts, finally to her neck and face.

I was excited to make her cum but I admired for a few more moments the pure beauty of her mostly naked body. She was also enjoying the restriction, testing her wrist and ankles bonds periodically. Pushing and pulling enough to strain the scarves but not enough to actually test escape.

I started by simply massaging her. Shoulders, neck, back (she was on her back so this was all reach-around), and thighs. I spent a little more time on her calves and feet – I couldn’t help but to linger down there with her socks on.

After a few minutes massaging, I kissed the less sensitive parts of her body before moving onto parts that were more and more sensitive, listening to her gagged moans increase in volume, until I really got into it and went down on her. The long deep “mmmmmmmph”s spoke more than any actual words. She came after only a minute or so and I moved up and pulled the scarf knot out of her mouth.

Before I could ask if she was okay, she commanded me, through heavy breathing: “Fuck this is amazing! Put that back in my mouth and get down there…please!” She smiled as she added in the ‘please’ at the end. I kissed her deeply with her own wetness before replacing the gag and continuing on with my orders. It didn’t take long for her to build up and orgasm again. 6-7 minutes and then the same for a third.

After her third orgasm the moans and grunts into the gag became more syllabic and I knew she had something to say. Again, I pulled the scarf down and Marissa said, exhausted, that she needed a rest before it was my turn.

“My turn?”

“Your turn…” she said with a smile, still blindfolded.

“I see…” I said with my own smile as I began to untie her wrists. Moving down to her ankles, she asked “When did you start doing this; that was fucking amazing…”

“A little bit in high school but college was the first real time. It wasn’t very good then but it’s gotten better,” I replied as I untied her ankles and she removed the scarf from her neck and the blindfold from her eyes.

“Yes, I would have to agree,” Marissa said with a smile and a twinkle in her eyes. “Don’t worry, I won’t be long, but I do need some water, as she hopped up off the bed.

She returned a few minutes later having gone to the bathroom and retrieved water for both of us. She didn’t tie me to the bed that night, but we did fuck for the first time and Marissa took full control. She spent the night and the next morning, after breakfast, she headed out, leaving me with the parting words as she closed her car door, “Next time, I’m taking the lead.”

And that is a story for another time :D
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

That was a very good story. I hope you tell us about the time she took the lead too ;)
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Gaggedcowgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggedcowgirl »

Wow! That was amazing!

And yes, as a fellow midwesterner, people are not as open
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Awesome story!
BearPlants
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BearPlants »

Thank you all! [mention]charliesmith[/mention] Stay tuned ;)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

BearPlants wrote: 1 year ago And that is a story for another time :D
But hopefully you don't wait too long. Nice experience.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

That was wonderful
GaggedSwitch
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GaggedSwitch »

Wish I had an experience like this.
BearPlants
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BearPlants »

[mention]GaggedSwitch[/mention] You never know...just have to put it out there sometimes and hope for the best!
SilverLinings
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SilverLinings »

Lucky girl :)

Great story!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic