Straitjacket date night w pics and vid 2/27/23 (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
TheOldPirate
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Straitjacket date night w pics and vid 2/27/23 (M/F)

Post by TheOldPirate »

It's been a while since I did more than simply secure Grace in a straitjacket and... well... do what we do (see previous posts, as I don't wanna go into it again here).

Anyway, our roleplaying takes on a new dimension when pics and vid are included. She can really get into the role of helpless damsel when she knows the camera is "rolling," and follow-up pics simply reinforce her fantastical mindset. Which can often lead to an especially enjoyable evening.

After I had her secured into the SJ, I strapped her ankles together, adding a tether between them and the SJ's crotch strap, which gave her less than twelve inches of play. After she was seated in the comfy recliner, I yanked her head back by the hair and popped a two-inch ballgag into her mouth, securing it snugly behind her head (doing my best to not buckle any of her fine hair into it, and failing).

I had also strapped her arms into the SJ extra-tight, with little to no "play"; for long-term, 3-5 hour sessions it works best to allow her arms some movement, which is what a SJ is designed for. But for pics and vid, I prefer to limit her mobility.

Yet to watch her struggle and gagtalk for several minutes, she seemingely had a great deal of mobility, even as it availed her naught. She didn't have to pretend as she thrashed and struggled for all she was worth, not managing to get herself free even a little bit. She may have began by pretending to be helpless but, by the end, she knew it wasn't make-believe; she was genuinely trapped.

Next I took a bunch of pics of her predicament, her helpless attitude continuing to be evident, even as she managed a few major grins behind her huge ballgag. Fantasy and reality can have a significant gap between them yet, in some circumstances, they can be directly adjacent.

Afterwards, I freed her legs, removed the ballgag, and loosened her arms. We snuggled on the couch, enjoying an episode of 'Community' before collapsing into a pile of erogenic frenzy. The straitjacket remained secured, but she quickly lost her pants. My fingers found her wet nethers; meanwhile her bare feet, then mouth, found my cock. Soon enough my tongue was expertly exploring her labia. Eventually, messy orgasms were enjoyed by all.

Perhaps the best part was the aftermath, with her still straitjacketed, snuggling, her head on my chest. We both dozed that way for over an hour before she asked to be released, that she may visit the privy.

Interestingly, we never made it to the boudoir, instead making out on the couch like a couple of teenagers getting to third base and beyond.

So let's pretend I'm 27 and she's 25, both conventionally attractive. The idea of this scenario is likely hawt.

Except I'm 57, she's 60. I'm pretty soft and fat, while she's a grandmother and very much looks the part. Are you grossed out now? Maybe it's because you're thinking of your parents or, hell, your grandparents. All of whom were also likely enjoying a healthy sex life.

Just accept the fact that you're going to be decrepit, old, and wrinkly soon enough. But there's no reason that the sex doesn't get better and better.

Peace out, young bee-yotches!

Oh wait; do you want to see pics and vid of my Grace passionately and enthusiastically struggling away? Let's see eight individual comments below, then I'll consider sharing.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Heheh. Grace is lucky to get tied up by you so much.
BearPlants
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BearPlants »

What a teassssssse. I bet enough people get over the initial deception and comment....uh, like me.

For real though, I love the diversity on this site, especially age-wise. It's always joked about in sitcoms about "older" couples having sex. Good for them! Why does it need to stop? If sex gets better after your earlier years from experience, why can't it continue to get better with even MORE experience?!

Keep rockin' in the free world, you old fogeys! Just be sure to keep sharing :)
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

I'm definitely intrigued
Boundguy800
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boundguy800 »

You have an amazing relationship. You are lucky to have each other thanks for sharing!!
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

Sounds a good time for all
Polargear
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Polargear »

That is a great teaser. Well done
Python_Struggles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Python_Struggles »

Jennyjay wrote: 1 year ago Sounds a good time for all
Indeed
LaxMax
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LaxMax »

Pics or it never happened
TheOldPirate
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOldPirate »

How the heck do I embed pics here?
tiedtarzan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tiedtarzan »

Where do you even find reviews on straitjackets?
TheOldPirate
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOldPirate »

tiedtarzan wrote: 1 year ago Where do you even find reviews on straitjackets?
Places like this I suppose. What sort of SJ are you considering?
TheOldPirate
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOldPirate »

Here's a pic from our scene last week. The shocked look is a put on. Here's an image more typical of the evening.

Here's a gif of her struggling a few days earlier. She's actually attempting to get loose, and failing.

Last edited by TheOldPirate 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
TheOldPirate
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOldPirate »

Here she is struggling for me. She was gagtalking up a storm.

CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Looks like you both had a lot of fun.

I’d love to struggle in a strait jacket gagged and all tied up.
TheOldPirate
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOldPirate »

CapturedCarol wrote: 1 year ago Looks like you both had a lot of fun.

I’d love to struggle in a strait jacket gagged and all tied up.
We do indeed enjoy these activities, and engage in them a few times a week.

In my personal experience, lovely ladies rarely have difficulty in finding gentlemen who're happy to tie them up, regardless of their age.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic