A Fun Story at a Wine Tasting M/F

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Suzi Q
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A Fun Story at a Wine Tasting M/F

Post by Suzi Q »

Recently, My husband and I attended a wine tasting in my neighborhood.We brought our bottle of Chardonnay. There were five other couples there, each bringing a bottle of various Chardonnays. We all opened our bottles and shared our wine with a tasting pour for everyone. As the evening progressed the host couple,of course opened extra bottles. So everyone was having a very good time and a bit tipsy.

We got to talking about a recent trip we took and my husband pulled up a few pictures. He passed his phone around and as people do, they scrolled through the various pictures. Of course, a male friend of ours happened to scroll too far and find a pic of me tied up and gagged, naked. You could see a surprise look on his face. He quickly move to the next picture that he looked at me and smiled and winked. Yes, I was thoroughly embarrassed. Thank God no one else saw it. Bob is a nice guy. Nothing special just a very average nice person. Married to a very good friend of mine. We’ve hung out a lot in the past. Nothing at all was ever sexual.

It just so happened that later on in the evening, he and I ended up in the living room by ourselves. (I actually kinda think he followed me in there). Of course, he had to bring up the picture of me tied up. He goes on to say I looked like I was having fun. I told him I was it was a good time and my husband and I both enjoyed it. Of course I asked him not to tell anybody else. He said he could be convinced to keep it to himself. He pulled a string out of his pocket and asked if he could tie my wrist together. I put my wine down and stretch my arms out and let them time I wrist together. He asked how he did, and could I get out. I told him he did a pretty good job as I struggled a bit and I actually could not escape. We chatted for a couple minutes with me like that. I think he thoroughly enjoyed the “chat” while I was tied. I asked him to undo me, and he said well I had to give him a kiss first, pointing to his cheek. As I leaned over to kiss his cheek, he turned, and we kissed on the lips. He got this sheepish smile, put his finger under my chin and pulled my face to him. Then he laid this big open mouth wet kiss on me. I was so turned on! I kissed him back. We necked for a coupe minutes. His right hand ended up on my left breast, caressing me. Had we not heard somebody walking down the hall we would’ve continued. He immediately undid my hands and we walked out like nothing happened. When my husband and I headed home, I was so turned on. I told him about what happened as we walked our house. When we got home, he took me right to bed tied my hands to the headboard, put a ballgag in my mouth and told me what a bad girl I had been. I had the greatest orgasm in quite a while.
BearPlants
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BearPlants »

Fun little story, thanks for sharing!
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

That was good! It was a fun read. I enjoyed it :D
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
AC Campbell
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AC Campbell »

That is pretty sexy. I'm gonna ask my wife if we can go to more wine tastings...
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

Oh yes! Fun and sexy! What about telling the story about how you happened to have a picture on your phone if you all tied up? I would be very interested in that!

And, did your husband ever tie you again?
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Great story, thanks for sharing! Sounds like your ‘bad girl’ behavior led to quite a fun night.
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great story. Thanks for sharing. Hope there is more to this in a future part and Bob gets a chance to re-create the photo of you he saw.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic