Slave girl waits in self bondage (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
TheOldPirate
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Slave girl waits in self bondage (M/F)

Post by TheOldPirate »

In 2007 when I was 42, I began seeing my first real bondagette, meeting her at a sci-fi con. On top of being geeky she was super kinky, and smokin' hawt to boot. We lived around three hours apart, and for the first visit she came to my place. She got tied up a helluva lot that weekend and we had a lot of fantastic sex. So we made plans for me to visit her.

I set off a few weeks later. Tech was different in 2007; certainly no smart phones/mobile devices like we take granted today. We talked on and off during the trip with her asking me to call when I was around fifteen minutes out.

I had earlier acquired for her a set of metal, locking rings as a collar around her neck and shackles around her wrists and ankles ("Eternity Collar"). She'd been wearing them 24/7 and she liked the idea that they could be locked together. I called around fifteen minutes out and she told me to just come in, as the door would be unlocked.

I arrived, went up to her second-floor walkup, entered, said hello only to be greeted by a desperate "MMPH!" from her bedroom.

There was my girl, naked, kneeling on the floor, hands behind her back, the lower part of her face utterly plastered and secured with duct tape. I quickly discovered that she'd secured her wrists and ankles together with padlocks. Mmph-ing again, she gestured to her dresser where there was a note. The key was hidden in the room; she'd mmph once for "hot" and twice for "cold" as I searched the room. If I didn't locate the key she'd have to spend the evening naked, bound and gagged, helpless before my ministrations, a concept I found intriguing.

I, of course, was not at all interested in letting her loose quite yet, so I quickly began to take advantage of her naked, helpless state, her fighting back as best she could; eventually I took her from behind. Afterwards she was breathing heavily through her nose which prompted me to remove her gag, something to which she shook her head "no."

Once she'd caught her breath the search began in earnest, not in the least because I was hungry and wanted her to make some eggs!

It didn't take me long to realize that the double mmfs came when I went further away from her, and the singles when I got closer; the key was somewhere on her. But where? I knew it wasn't in her pussy, and she indicated it wasn't up her butt. Then I came to a realization and pointed to her gag; if you've never seen a massively tape gagged girl joyously grinning, I can tell you, it's something to see.

Turns out the key wasn't in her mouth as I surmised but simply taped to her face, under those many layers of duct tape. After ungagging her, we spent several minutes macking before (no, I didn't immediately release her) having her give me a bound hummer. Then I let her loose.

I got my eggs. We then proceeded to have a wonderful weekend full of a great deal of bondage and sex. I was sad to head home on Monday.

She moved in a few months later and we had a generally happy five years together before her wandering nature led her away. Every now and again I stumble across a pic or vid of her online and remember meeting my helplessly bound slave girl. While it was a wonderful experience, I've never wanted to try it again; how do you top perfection?

Addendum: Before anyone asks, why do I randomly encounter pics and vids of her online? Because we had a rather successful Clips4Sale store for around a year, selling literally thousands of both. While their quality today is rather low they still remain popular due to the uniqueness of their content. No, I won't tell her who she is.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

I love that idea, being tied up with the key hidden under my gag.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

[mention]TheOldPirate[/mention]

Great story. I love walking in to find someone bound and gaged, waiting for an evening of kinky fun! Thanks for posting.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

Thank you for sharing. Great story, cool situation.
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

I could be that girl! 😈
TheOldPirate
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOldPirate »

AmyRu wrote: 1 year ago I could be that girl! 😈
What's stopping you?
Bearcat2