Straitjacket date night 3/20/23 (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
TheOldPirate
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Straitjacket date night 3/20/23 (M/F)

Post by TheOldPirate »

A pretty standard evening for us, with one critical exception.

Since Grace is uncomfortable with role-playing, I suggested we simply keep it real; the idea being that if she actually needs an itch scratched, to go and pee, or be let loose, she'll say "really." As in, "I really need to be let loose," as opposed to, "I need to be let loose." The former will see her freed immediately, while the latter will be code for some role-playing.

She was strapped in around 7:30. We watched more episodes of 'Justified' on Hulu, her snuggling next to me; the cat curled up where her arms were strapped across her torso for a bit. Sadly, when I went to get a pic, kitten jumped off.

Around 10pm she asked to be let loose, but didn't say "really." I took this as a cue and told her no. She proceeded to struggle and get angry, more-or-less as I'd expect her to get if I'd really said no to releasing her. She struggled, pouted, cursed, kicked me, and did her best to punch me with her bound arms. She got up and stormed around downstairs, grumbling. When she came back she put on quite a show of attempting to escape, failing miserably.

I told her that she wasn't going to be let loose unless she calmed down, came over, and sat with me for at least one more episode of 'Justified'. Eventually she acquiesced, and we enjoyed another episode (season 4, it's really getting good). When it was over she said, "I really need to be let loose now," at which point I had her free in less than 30 seconds.

So our first evening of "real" role-playing went very well. She did indicate that she had some difficulty dealing with the fantasy vs. reality, and I admitted it was tricky for me as well. However I trusted that she'd say "really" as a safeword if things got out of hand.

I'm honestly not certain where this may go, but it was an interesting beginning to what could be a very fruitful forward move on our SJ date nights.
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Pretty cool experience!

Not always you get to experience things together with your partner and both of you are giving it a try!
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic