Naked walk of shame at BDSM con (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
TheOldPirate
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Naked walk of shame at BDSM con (M/F)

Post by TheOldPirate »

I've been into the BDSM scene for over 15 years now, and I've been to any number of public events with at least four different girls. This particular incident came to mind recently and I thought I'd share it here.

My girl, Mandy, and I were at a BDSM convention in the southeastern US. We'd taken over the entire hotel so it was pretty much anything goes, including full nudity.

I took my girl into the public dungeon on Saturday night, with the intention of strapping her onto a St. Andrew's cross and engaging in some impact play, something we were both looking forward to. It was a busy dungeon so we had to wait. Once our turn came up I had her strip entirely, then place a duct tape gag on, using seven strips; experience had shown this to be an extremely effective gag (it's a pity I can't share vid of her trying to talk and get it off but, alas, we are no longer together).

I should add that she's a big gal, lovely and curvaceous, although with relatively small boobs (C-cup) for such a large gal, but with a lovely behind, muscular legs, and well-formed feet.

Rather than using leather cuffs on her wrists, I instead utilized a pair of lace up bondage mittens; these are leather gloves that lace up snugly up to the elbow, leaving the hands as sort of flippers, with a D-ring at the end. A gal wearing these is quite helpless even if her arms aren't secured; certainly there was no way for her to get the gag off.

I was about to secure her to the cross when I realized we'd left the small toy bag upstairs, and it had all the carabiner clips and other fasteners which I'd need. I indicated as so and she looked back, upset, because she knew what was coming; I was going to send her to the hotel room to retrieve them. And I wasn't going to make it easy.

At the time I didn't have a straitjacket, but it was simple to improvise one with the mittens; I had her cross her arms in front, securing them with a leather strap which went behind her back, through the D-rings at the ends of the mittens. Then I added a strap around both wrists (again, in front of her) so she couldn't pull them over her head. I added another strap around her upper arms and I had a very secure, improvised straitjacket. Finally, I tucked the room key snugly between them; I indicated that she'd likely need someone to help her to open the door.

We both knew she'd be safe walking through the hotel, into the elevator, and to the room. Still, I was reluctant to let her go entirely alone. That's when I saw Jack & Jill, a couple we'd met earlier and had become friendly with. They'd been watching from the sidelines, interested in our scene. I walked over and asked if would be alright if his sub (a rather petite gal) shadowed her to the room, not actively helping unless utterly necessary. Additionally, I handed her my phone so she could vid the entire thing.

After giving Mandy the 411, I smacked her on the ass and sent her on her way, Jill trailing surreptitiously behind.

On the vid (which I've never shared) she walks quickly down the corridor, through the lobby, drawing a lot of surprised stares; even at a kink con this was a rather unusual sight. When she gets to the elevator she has to wait with a small crowd. Getting on, everyone is calling out their floor numbers, while all she can say is "mmmmph". Suddenly everyone is looking at her; smart girl that she is, she mmphs five times and when someone asks, "Five?" nods vigorously.

She and Jill are the only ones to get off on the fifth floor, so she walks down the corridor by herself. Getting to the door, there's nobody around to assist; she tries to get the key in by herself but only drops it to the floor. She tries to pick it up with her toes but has no luck. Finally, Jill takes pity and opens the door for her. She also goes into the room with her, assisting her in getting the bag over her neck and shoulder. They then make their way back to the elevator; Mandy is able to push the button with her elbow, and simply stays on until it reaches the lobby.

Her trip back to the dungeon draws equal attention until. The entire expedition has taken less than fifteen minutes, during which time Jack and I have been chatting; he's rather impressed, as Jill would never, ever do anything like this.

Upon arriving, Jill hands me the phone, admitting she helped her out with the door. I thank her, then Mandy and I watch the footage. Jill's vid is pretty good, steady and consistent. While Mandy seems a bit upset, I can tell she's enjoyed herself as, between her legs, she's as wet as April.

I undo her, strap her to the cross, and we have a great impact scene (almost an hour), after which we retire to our hotel room. We ordered room service.

The next morning, we meet Jack and Jill for breakfast and enjoy watching the vid together. Mandy talks about how pissed she was during parts of it and smacks me on the shoulder.

Sadly, the vid is lost, as I could no longer enjoy it after Mandy left (we were together for seven years). It's on a backup somewhere but I've never gone looking for it.

Still, it's now been long enough that I can at least think about, and share, it once again. Hope you enjoy!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Mandy is a braver girl than me!
TheOldPirate
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheOldPirate »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago Mandy is a braver girl than me!
No bravery required; she was a good girl and did what her Master wanted of her. I still miss her.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

TheOldPirate wrote: 1 year ago
No bravery required; she was a good girl and did what her Master wanted of her. I still miss her.
Still. Walking naked, tied up, through a hotel. Even if there is kink fest going on.
TheOldPirate
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheOldPirate »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago
Still. Walking naked, tied up, through a hotel. Even if there is kink fest going on.
She wasn't the only one.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

She wasn't the only one.
You're beginning to make it sound more appealing now. I know it won't interest you, but it interests me, were there naked men being led or driven round by women too?
TheOldPirate
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheOldPirate »

She wasn't the only one.
You're beginning to make it sound more appealing now. I know it won't interest you, but it interests me, were there naked men being led or driven round by women too?
Yeah, there are always guys as well.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic