You determine our fate! F/FM

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

You determine our fate! F/FM

Post by RopedByWife »

We didn’t have any tie up games over the weekend. My wife and I were both under the weather with seasonal colds. We’re feeling much better and looking forward to an upcoming Friday evening playtime including Claire. My wife had an interesting idea! I think it’s either going to be awesome, or I’m in big trouble. She’s always enjoys reading stories on this board (especially mine, recounting our adventures). I tend to express myself best when writing and she often says, “I love how you described that part.” or “I didn’t know you felt that way!”

Her idea is to capture Claire and me and let the members on this forum/board determine our fate. In her own words: “Hi everyone, my name’s Chris and I’m putting together an evil plot to kidnap my husband (Eric) and my best friend (Claire) Friday night after dinner, tying them both up and having my way with them any way I choose while they struggle helplessly. We will start around 6pm and wrap up around 10pm (giving them time to relax and recover before bedtime). They are both eager to do as I say. For instance, if I tell them ‘Strip and lay side-by-side face down on the floor with your hands together behind your backs’ they will quickly comply.” She continues, with me typing as she dictates: “What would you do if you were me, with male and female willing playthings? How would you tie them up? What would they be wearing, or not wearing? Would we be characters in a role play? Would you gag or blindfold them, or both? Once you had them captured, fully under your control, what would you do to them?”

She’s encouraging anyone interested to comment, asking you to be as detailed as possible. She’s hoping for at least four responses, so Claire and I could experience four different one-hour scenarios over a four-hour period. She said, if she gets a lot of responses or if people comment after this Friday that she would be happy to extend the game to upcoming weekends. She promises to attempt every suggestion, provided they are not dangerous or way out of her comfort zone.

Here’s your chance to script our upcoming kidnapping. How should my wife capture us and, once we’re both bound and gagged to your specifications, what things should she do to us as we struggle futilely? We’ve both promised my wife that we will not look at this forum between now and Friday, so we won’t know what’s in store for us. I have to close and get back to work. Please feel free to comment below if you want to play along and determine Claire's and my fate!
I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with my lovely wife. I've sure enjoyed experiencing them! If you have the time, I love comments. Happy tie-up games everyone!
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

I am going to make my suggestion in the assumption that, since this is in the adults section, that you are OK, in a game with your wife and your wife's friend, for there to be things that are PG-17 provided they're not sexual.

My suggestion involves two playing dice and will be quite simple. It follows the idea of the "roll a die to decide what happens" but with a twist. Each die will represent you and Claire and be rolled in front of that person so no confusion occurs. Whoever rolls higher is the "winner" of that round, we will say, but the loser gets the other choice. If there's a tie, just roll again until there's no tie.

Each one of you will be bound at your wrists, elbows, ankles, and thighs.
HigherLowerNote
Binding...PantyhoseZipties
Mouth stuffing...Chris's dirty pair of socksClean pair of socks
Hold the stuffing with...5 strips of duct tape5 wrappings of duct tape
Annoyed by...HogtieCrotch rope
Blindfolded...TapebandanaOptional, because otherwise the hooding is less humiliating
Hooded with...Clean pantyhoseA pair of Chris's underwearCleanliness of the underwear is up to you
Teased with...TicklingSpanking
Sexual torture...Forced twice in successionEdgedI suppose this would be simultaneous; how it happens is up to you.
If Chris orgasms...Licks it off...Get's Chris's wet underwear added as a second hood
Whoever gets more higher rolls...Get's pleased by ChrisGet's used for Chris's pleasure and edged
OK, I had nothing really dirty there but can amend if you'd like. :lol:

I tried to make it so that higher isn't always better
Last edited by AlexUSA3 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Strip naked, both of you, lie face down, hands behind your backs. You both get hogtied, blindfolded and gagged. Chris can choose what but if she’s short of ideas, gags are her and Clair’s pantyhose and tape, blindfolds are scarves. You are both tickled, mostly on feet but everywhere else Chris can reach. When you are both exhausted one by one the gag comes out and Chris sits, legs ide in front of you. Your turn to tickle her.
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopedByWife »

This is Chris. I quickly logged on to my husbands account during my lunch hour. Great suggestions and I will certainly do them both Friday night! Thanks JulieG (you're awesome as always). AlexUSA3, I really like your idea! I love games of chance, but have only used cards so far for playtime. If you want - only if you have time, feel free to add in sexual options/activities to the dice game you suggested. The three of us share a fully intimate relationship, with me calling the shots where Claire's involved.

It's complicated, but it works for us. I lean toward men but also enjoy pleasuring or being pleasured by helpless women (when I'm not tickling or spanking them). Feel free to bump up the dice game to an "R" rating if you like! I routinely allow Eric and Claire to tease each other with their bound hands or mouths (when they're not gagged) while captured, as a reward for good behavior (typically making them edge each other without release) and enjoy forcing either or both of them to pleasure me. We also sometimes just tie up Eric and Claire and I will both tease and torment him different ways.
I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with my lovely wife. I've sure enjoyed experiencing them! If you have the time, I love comments. Happy tie-up games everyone!
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

If you're "kidnapping" Eric and Claire, why don't you arrange to pick up Claire? She looks in the back of your vehicle and sees Eric bound, gagged and blindfolded. You drive somewhere secluded and tie Claire similarly then drive home to let the kinky shenanigans commence.

Of course this is assuming that you have a vehicle big enough to drive Eric and Claire in a bound and gagged state without being seen
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

[mention]RopedByWife[/mention] Chris, I have amended the table a little to added some more risque torments. It should be good fodder for about an hour of fun especially if you're evil about it. :twisted:
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopedByWife »

Chris again! Thanks @gaggedrock29 I'll have to figure that out! Also, thanks for updating your table @AlexUSA3 ! Appreciate it.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

I'm assuming it's Chris who'll read this. Is there any chance of turning the tables sort of. Where Claire ties up Chris and Eric and plays with them

If not then Chris tie Claire and Eric up naked , gag them both but blindfold Claire. Then play with Claire and make Eric watch as you two girls have fun together.
psuking1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by psuking1 »

CapturedCarol wrote: 11 months ago I'm assuming it's Chris who'll read this. Is there any chance of turning the tables sort of. Where Claire ties up Chris and Eric and plays with them

If not then Chris tie Claire and Eric up naked , gag them both but blindfold Claire. Then play with Claire and make Eric watch as you two girls have fun together.
Excellent idea. Make him scream. Eric...you are a lucky guy. I would let both do anything they wanted. I'm enjoying it.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Just had another thought. Give them both a code number , actually a safe word, then when they’re tied up tickle them, or otherwise torture them. First one to break and give you the code looses. They get gagged and stay tied up whilst the other one gets the pleasure of your tongue.
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Love this idea. While I normally play on the bottom I think I could lend an idea or two. Given the previous replies I'm assuming pushing adult play is encouraged.

As you stated you're having dinner first we'll start there. Not quite sure of the house layout but I'm hoping the kitchen and eating area are seperated at least a little.

After dinner send Eric to do the dishes with the following instructions:
1- He must gag himself with whatever gag you find most appropriate, ballgag would be my pick.
2- He must be completely naked by the time you return
3- He must have actually done the dishes (post session cleaning is such a drag) or he gets punished (spankings or the like)

With Eric out of the way for a bit you can work on Claire. Obviously take her to your preferred play area and make her strip completely. Hogtie her on the ground, either boxtied arms or elbows as close as they can get, obviously don't leave any looses knots but allow her hands some degree of freedom. Legs together at the ankles and knees. It should be tight but allows for some worm like mobility. Next tie her big toes together. Lastly gag and blindfold her.

Spend the next few minutes tickling her. Not too much just enough to set the mood. Most importantly find a pen or marker that isn't too distinct in either feel or smell. While tickling her write a short message on her feet with the intended recipient being Eric (we'll get back to the message soon). You don't want her to know you wrote anything on her so try to either mask the feeling of a pen with wooden skewer (being sure she sees it before blindfolding her) and keep changing spots, there isn't any reason to write the message in one go.

At some point tell her you have a challenge for her to complete. If after 10 minutes she is holding Eric's manhood she gets rewarded by getting your help in reaching climax. If she fails she spends the rest of the session with ice taped to her body, feet, belly, armpits, loins etc. Afterwards plug her ears and attach a pair of bells to her already tied bigtoes.

The message on her feet should read something similar to this:
Right foot:
"Dear Eric
Remove
Bells
= Reward"

Left foot:
"Fail
= Punishment
10 min"

Bring Eric in and tie him similar to Claire making sure he can see the message before blindfolding him. Be sure to play with him a little, tickling his feet etc. When he is good and bound push him on his side displaying his full manhood. Give him one last instruction "don't you dare finish or you'll be severely punished". Drag Claire over so her hands can touch his penis and let them have at it.

All goes well they should be squirming around on the floor trying to do tasks that contradict each other without actually knowing what the other person is doing. Him trying to untie her toes (which will tickle her) and her trying to hold onto his shaft, which given his movements will entice him to orgasm.

You can sit back and watch your pet worms wiggle and squirm for however long you please. You will either have two losers to ice up, one loser and one winner to please, or the highly doubtful scenario of two winners you'll have to pleasure.

You can make this game as long or as short as you like, before moving onto other games. I quite like all the other ideas given. Feel free to add your own flavour to the mix, you know them better than I.

Have fun.
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopedByWife »

Hi CapturedCarol, it's Chris. You know, when I was a child I was the youngest of three daughters. My older sisters were always ganging up on me and tying me up. I hated it, but was oddly fascinated at the same time. I vowed when I was old enough to play my own tie up games that I would always be the one to tie other people up. When Eric and I met, I told him I was happy capturing him whenever he liked, but didn't want to be tied up myself. He was fine with that, as his preference was to be the one bound and gagged.

Lately, seeing how much fun my husband and my friend seem to have being tied and teased, I've wondered if I should give it another try. I love your idea! If I can get over my childhood distaste for being helpless at the hands of others, maybe letting Claire capture me would be a good way to try it out. I could bind Eric to a kitchen chair and gag him, and then Claire could turn the tables and overpower me and tie me up on the floor. Eric, surprised, would have to watch as Claire played with me different ways. I do trust Claire to take good care of me, it's just whether I want to surrender control (opening that door) or not, and change the dynamic we have together.

Let me think about it. It's out of my normal comfort zone, but that's not always a bad thing.

I also love your idea of an interrogation to get a code, with the first one to give up the code having to watch the other being pleasured!
Last edited by RopedByWife 11 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopedByWife »

Wow Lucky Lottie! This is Chris. I was just going to log off Eric's account to start work when I saw your response. Now you've got me all hot and bothered! I want to pull Eric away from his work and grab Claire right now and act that out! I will force myself to wait until Friday night! I love the idea of giving them tasks at odds with each other, putting the game in motion, and sitting back to watch my two hogtied playthings wiggle around pitted against each other making lots of frustrated gagged noises. Thanks for your time in putting that together.

So far, I've loved every idea! I'm sure, at this point, these games will spill over into Saturday, or upcoming weekends. I don't want to rush any of them, letting each play out to its logical conclusion. I could also see the potential need for rest periods or short naps for everyone involved between games, as both Eric and Claire are energetic strugglers and I enjoy encouraging those struggles!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Bare with me as I attempt to live out a fantasy of mine through you. 😋

Before the ropes even make an appearance, he needs to pamper you. Both of you. Make him give you both a nice long foot and leg massage. Have him sit on the couch with you on either side, your feet draped across his lap. If he wants to be tied up he’ll have to work for it. I have a feeling your feet might be able to feel him getting excited for what’s to come.

When it’s finally time to go to the bedroom for rope fun, make them both strip, him naked or underwear if you prefer, her down to just pantyhose. Make her tie him up. Arms behind/to his body. Legs and ankles together. Let him watch you slowly remove your own pantyhose and hand them to her to gag him with. You can also let him watch as you tie her up in a similar manner, nice and tight, and extra handsy as you tie her. She gets gagged with your panties.

Move them close together so they’re facing each other and tie them together. Tie them at their chests, waists, hips and legs. Give her a nice snug crotch rope, pull between both their legs, and tie the end to his hands. At this point you can blindfold them, bonus points if you hood them with a pair of pantyhose, one head in each leg.

Now they are yours to play with. I imagine they’ll both enjoying struggling and squirming and grinding against each other, especially with that crotch rope. And I’m sure you’ll have fun playing with them as well 😉
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopedByWife »

Hi TightsBound, it's Chris quickly logging on to Eric's account and checking before work. I love your ideas, most of all the one you suggested where Eric would have to give Claire's and my pantyhose-clad feet and legs a nice long massage before he gets to be tied up. We just tried a game similar to what you suggested (a couple of weeks ago, I think the story is on here somewhere) where I first tied them up separately and them roped them tightly together face to face. It was so much fun, but poor Eric didn't last long with Claire's thighs rubbing against him while I tickled her! He had to be punished for finishing too soon, making a mess. Maybe this time he'll do better! The nice snug crotch rope and panty-gag for Claire and hooding them both with a pair of pantyhose will be exciting new elements I hadn't considered before. Thank you! I'm sure I can come up with some creative ways to play with them while they wiggle together rubbing each other all the right ways. I'm definitely doing everything you suggested!
Boundguy800
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boundguy800 »

I like a spread Eagle Eric tied to the bed with a hogtied Claire on top in a 69 type scenario. 😁
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopedByWife »

Thanks everyone for all your comments and ideas! This is Eric. We had an amazing weekend playing tie up games Friday night and Saturday morning.
I have a busy week ahead of me with business travel, but will write about how the scenarios played out as I have time. Thanks again!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic