Tied up by my Girlfriend and my friend (MF/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tied up by my Girlfriend and my friend (MF/M)

Post by Racer »

Some Years after I had been tied up by my friend (from my first stories), he was now single, and I had a nice girlfriend, who later became my wife. She was a very attractive, good looking, sporty girl, with a nice slim body. She was a little dominant, and liked tie up games, off course with me being tied up.
My friend had met my girlfriend a couple of times, and they seem to work out well.

Like in my previous story, this one happened in his dads countryside cottage. My friend had asked me and my girl to stay with him in the cottage for a weekend in the summer. I love being in the cottage in the summer, and my girlfriend love the countryside and the beaches, so off course we were going for a weekend with him.
The first day we went to the beach for a swim, some games, and some beers! When we later got back in the cottage, I noticed that my friend and my girlfriend actually was having a lot of fun, and seemed to like each other. We spend the evening with foods, beers, wine and games, and it was just a nice way to spend a evening with my friend. When we went to bed, my girlfriend and I was talking about the day, about the cottage, about him, and I had no doubt, that she liked him. She asked me "did you notice all the ropes in the shed, where we got the bikes?" I answered yes, and she continued "Do you think he like tying up others?" Well I knew that he like tying up others, and i knew that he was wery good tying up others and he was very dominant too. But that was my little secret, so I answered her "I really dont know, what do you think?" She answered quickly "He´s definately the type of guy, who loves tying up others". Well maybe... We didn´t talk more about it, but I remember that I did a lot of thinking about our tying up games the hole night!
The next day we continued with shopping, going to the beach, swimming, playing games and just having fun. They seemed to enjoy each others company, and had a lot of fun together. Later on the evening I was making some food for us, and i noticed that she was really Nice dressed up, with a short dress and cowboyboots, very sexy. She got some glasses of vine and was in a happy mood. After dinner we was talking about who´s gonna wash the dishes and clean the kitchen, and he got the idea of playing "spin the bottle". That sounds fun, and he was the first to spin the bottle, saying "okay the one the bottle is pointing at, is cleaning the kitchen". Han span the bottle, and off course it pointed at me! Well, that was a part of the game, I qiuckly cleaned the kitchen, and out of the window I saw them close togehter, talking and laughing. When I got out again, they told me that the game starts again. It was my girlfriends turn, she said "the one the bottle is pointing at, is getting a kiss", and she span the bottle. It surprised me, that she promised to give a kiss, because there was only a 50% chance that it would point at me. Unfortunately the bottle pointed at him, and I remember that I had my doubt if she would actually do it. But she did, she gave him a big kis, and I could see on his big smile, that he enjoyed it. Now I knew what they were about to do, and we continued the game with different things to do, like taking off som clothes and stuff like that. Suddenly she said "okay the one the bottle is pointing at, is going to be tied up". He laughed and she span the bottle. The bottle pointed at him, and with a smile on her face she said to me "get the ropes from the shed", which I did. She ordered him "give me your hands" and moved over to him with a rope in her hand. He held his hands out in front of him, and she tied his wrists together. "Oh it looks like i`m in trouble now" he said with a big smile. It did not look that tight, and with hands in front, it seems to be quite easy to get free. He asked my girlfriend "okay, if I get free, what then?" She replied "then you choose who´s gonna be tied up next". I guess it took him about 20 seconds to get free, and meanwhile he was working with the rope, she said to me "uh exciting who´s being tied up next". He quickly got out of the rope, and said to me "okay, down on your stommach, and hands behind your back". He moved over to me, I did what he told me, and he began to tie my wrists together behind my back. She asked "Oh honey, you like being tied up right?" Before I answered her, he said "I hope you like it, because i´ll tie you up that seriously". After tying my wrists, he continued with my elbows, and he did it tight! I had absolutely no chance to get out of his ropes, but he continued with my ankles, my knees and finished his work tying my wrists and ankles together. I was now seriously hogtied, and she seemed to enjoy the show, watching my friend tying me up. He sat down right next to her and said "well, I don´t think he´s going anywhere", and I remember, that it felt a little humiliating laying helpless tied up on the floor, while they were enjoying seeing me trying to escape. She asked me "what would you do to get free?" I replied "What do you want me to do?" and she quickly put her feet with her Cowboyboots over to my face and ordered "Lick my Cowboyboots". He was smiling, and seemed to enjoy it, but when I did start to lick her Boots, he was laughing, and saying "oh now we see who´s in charge". While I was licking her Cowboyboots, I saw her one of her hands in his boxers, moving up and down, of course with his cuck in her hand. They were moving closer, and he began kissing her. I could see, that he got a serious boner in his boxers, and they both seemed to be quite horny. Suddenly she asked me "Honey, is it okay having sex with you friend? He was laughing and asked "Hey, is it okay to fuck your girlfriend?". It didn´t surprice me, that they were ready to have sex, and it actually turned me on. Before i answered, she whispered to me "he got a serious big and hard cuck". I answered her "please fuck him, do it". She rolled over to him, kissed him and touched his cuck again. He took off his sneakers and his socks, and was now only wearing boxers. While I was watching them, he asked me "do I need to keep you quiet?" while holding his white Nike crew socks in his hand. And I knew that he would gag me with his socks, if he had the chance. She replied "you just gag him, but do it now". While he laughed and smiled, he tied his two socks togehter in the toe-end, and said to me "open your mouth now". I did what he told me, and let him stuff the knot on the socks in my mouth, and he secured his socks in my mouth by tying them tight together behind my neck. His socks were still warm and tasty, and the knot was filling my mouth very well. He asked me "are my socks tasting good?" It was impossible to answer him, so he continued "Then enjoy my socks and I will enjoy your girl". A few moments later my friend and my girlfriend began enjoying each other, just a couple of meters from me. He was naked, she was only wearing her cowboyboots, and they were both really turned on and liked the situation. Actually i forgot the taste of his socks, and enjoyed the show and the way I was tied up. It was a great moment. They both got quickly satisfied, and after a few kisses he rolled over to me and asked "like being tied up?" i nodded yes, and continued "like to se your girl being fucked?" I nodded yes again, and they both began laughing. Just as a thought they were finish and about to untie me, she said "we are going for a shower, have fun". Without any chance to do or say anything they took a shower, and left me tied up and gagged. I actually enjoyed being tied up and gagged like this, and was hoping that they would have good and long shower. When they had finished the shower, he began untying me, and I remember that I was just about to beg him not to untie me. But I let him untie me, first my legs, then my hands and at last he removed his socks from my mouth. It was a really good experience for us all, and it was not the last time they had me tied up.
nm101
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by nm101 »

Sounds like a very interestng time, and like they planned from the start to have you helpless
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

nm101 wrote: 11 months ago Sounds like a very interestng time, and like they planned from the start to have you helpless
It was not Planned☺️ My girlfriend didn’t know that he liked to tie up others.
nm101
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by nm101 »

Racer wrote: 11 months ago
nm101 wrote: 11 months ago Sounds like a very interestng time, and like they planned from the start to have you helpless
And how many times have they tied you up since then?
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

nm101 wrote: 11 months ago
I guess they had been tying me up for about 8-10 times totally. You are welcome to pm me for more😉
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

[mention]Racer[/mention]

Super hot story. Hope to hear more stories from you like this.
Silkyscarves
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silkyscarves »

Great experience u all had I’d enjoy being the one tied gagged also
Hopefully read more from u
Silkyscarves on kik app
1974 Richards come get me lol
sockgaggedmike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sockgaggedmike »

nm101 wrote: 11 months ago

I guess they had been tying me up for about 8-10 times totally. You are welcome to pm me for more😉
I would deff like to hear more!
Boundguy800
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boundguy800 »

Great story. Would love to hear about the other experiences.
dbavr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dbavr »

This was a really hot story! Always happy to read TUG stories with a cuckold element to them. Would be keen to read more.
Richman65
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Richman65 »

Excelent story. I liked a lot.
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

dbavr wrote: 9 months ago This was a really hot story! Always happy to read TUG stories with a cuckold element to them. Would be keen to read more.
Thank you☺️ I’m working on a new story, but you are allways welcome to send a pm if you would like to know more about our cuckold games☺️
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic