You Determined Our Fate - Kidnapped! F/FM

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

You Determined Our Fate - Kidnapped! F/FM

Post by RopedByWife »

I waited eagerly Friday to see what games the forum/board members had suggested for Claire and me. I had posted the “You determine our fate” story, encouraging everyone to give my wife ideas for capturing us and having her way with us once she had us tied up. Claire and I had kept our promise not to look at this page during the week. We both wanted to be surprised by the adventures that awaited us.

My wife and I had both stopped work early. With it being Good Friday, and a lot of our colleagues out of the office traveling with their kids on Spring Break, it had been a quiet day. The three of us walked into town around 4:30pm, to beat the Friday evening rush and enjoyed a light dinner at our favorite restaurant. Walking back, my wife started teasing us, saying “If only you knew what was in store for you two! I got some great ideas from the people on that forum! All I can say is that you’re both in big trouble!” At that I heard Claire give an excited little gasp and felt my cock start to grow within the confines of my underwear and jeans.

At home, my wife pulled the shades in the living room, dimming the lights. She handed Claire and me notes instructing us how to dress to start the evenings activities. I was to change into business attire (shirt and tie, slacks, black socks, and dress shoes). Claire was to change into a blouse, a skirt, pantyhose, and high heel pumps.

We changed and returned to find my wife dressed similarly to Claire, in sexy business attire. “Eric, you sit in the middle of the couch” she instructed me. After I was seated, my wife instructed Claire to slip off her pumps and sit on the end of the couch with her feet on my lap. My wife did the same on the other end of the couch, placing her feet next to Claire’s on my lap. “TightsBound” my wife informed me “suggested, among other things, that if you want to be tied up you need to earn it, pampering us with a nice long foot and leg massage.”

I was happy to comply and began rubbing my wife’s and Claire’s sexy silky pantyhose-encased feet and legs. This was driving me absolutely crazy! My erection grew to maximum hardness and pressed urgently against my underwear and thin dress slacks. Soon both women were able to tease me, pressing their feet and silk-encased toes against it.

After giving them both a lengthy foot and leg massage, my wife said “Ok, you’ve earned a tie-up game, but you both have to do exactly as your told!” We quickly agreed. Grabbing a small duffle bag, my wife said, “Put your shoes on Claire, we’re going out to the garage.”

Once out in the garage, my wife asked me to roll the tonneau cover forward on my pickup truck bed and open the tailgate. “Ok, you and Claire climb up in there!” she said, followed by “ ‘gaggedrock29’ suggested that a kidnapping would be far more convincing if I transported you and Claire bound, gagged, and blindfolded!” I wasn’t sure about this. Was my wife really going to drive us around tied up in the back of my truck? My mind raced with everything that could go wrong. What if the truck had mechanical problems? What if she got into a fender-bender, or was pulled over by the police? Still, I had promised to do as I was told and was desperate to get things started. Without saying a word, we both climbed into the back of the truck and lay on the carpet remnant I had purchased to keep the truck bed from getting scratched up.

Soon we were both wiggling around lying next to each other in the truck bed with our hands and feet bound (hands behind our backs). My wife removed my necktie and used it as a blindfold. Pulling a ball gag out of the duffle, she strapped it on. I could hear muffled noises next to me and assumed that Claire had also been gagged and blindfolded. “You’re being kidnapped” she informed us “Do as you’re told, and nobody gets hurt. Now wiggle together facing each other so I can finish up and we can get going!”

I rolled onto my side and wiggled in the direction I thought was the center of the truck bed. Soon I felt Claire’s body pressing against mine. More ropes were added, securing us tightly together face to face. I couldn’t see them, but my wife had also added ropes from our tied bodies to the tie down rings at the corners of the truck bed, so we couldn’t roll around. “It’s a long ride to the hideout” my wife informed us. “Be quiet! If I need to pull this truck over, you’ll both be punished, understand!” We nodded and made quiet consenting gagged noises.

Next, I heard the tonneau cover being secured over the bed and tailgate being slammed shut. Then I heard the garage door being opened and the truck was started up. I made a small, concerned noise through my gag. Claire must have heard it because she rubbed her gagged mouth against the side of my face. I heard her muffled voice close to my ear comforting me “It’s all right. We’re going to be ok!” She began slowly rubbing her body against mine. At some point in her struggles, her skirt must have been pushed up around her waist. I could feel her pantyhose-encased thighs rubbing against my erection. I heard two small thumps as she struggled out of her high heel pumps. I felt her toes wiggle their way under my slacks bottoms and rub comfortingly against my ankles. The truck backed out of the driveway with a bump and started down the road.

The truck jolted and jumped alarmingly as my wife drove over potholes. In Michigan, there are too many to avoid them all. Each time our tightly bound bodies would bounce an inch or so off the truck bed. I prayed that we wouldn’t get a flat tire! I was uncomfortable, but not because of the ropes securing me tightly to Claire. Those felt great and she felt great! I suddenly realized that I had never been tied up fully clothed before. Usually, I was either naked or only wearing underwear, my wife preferring full access to my body for tickling or other torments. My shirt had twisted tightly around my torso. My slacks bunched up between my legs. My underwear had ridden up in the back, giving me a wedgie. I couldn’t reach my bound hands far enough to pull it out. The worst were the shoes and socks. I had always been bound barefoot. The socks felt hot and tight, and the shoes clunked together annoyingly as I struggled. The only thing that made everything better was Claire rubbing and grinding against me and making sexy gagged noises as we were being transported.

Within minutes we were back. To limit risk, my wife had chosen to stick to our neighborhood, slowly driving around the block before returning to park in the garage, closing the overhead door behind her. The tonneau cover was pulled forward and the tailgate was lowered. “Look at you two!” my wife laughed. “Why, Claire you’ve lost both shoes and your skirt is up around your waist! Honestly, you both look disheveled. I don’t think either of you meet the office guidelines for proper attire! I’m going to untie you both, so we can get safely from the garage to the house, but you must pretend you’ve been chloroformed when we get inside, ok?” We both nodded and my wife began the process of untying us.

Safely inside the house, my wife asked me to strip naked and Claire to strip down to only her pantyhose (the idea being that she had undressed us while we were unconscious). She placed two kitchen chairs facing each other several feet apart in the middle of the living room and asked us to each sit down. Soon we were tightly bound to them. Gags were added. “Ok, pretend that you’re waking up to find yourselves captured this way!” my wife instructed.

I did as I was told, play acting a kidnapping victim regaining consciousnesses only to find themselves tightly bound naked to a chair with a lot of rope and gagged. I struggled frantically, making pleading gagged noises. Claire, facing me, did the same. Her naked breasts wiggled pleasingly as she tugged helplessly against the ropes securing her. My wife, directly behind me, placed both hands on my bare shoulders. “Do you think you can save your cute little secretary over there? I don’t think so! You can't even save yourself! My boss, ‘CapturedCarol’ requires the code for your business files and has authorized me to get it by any means necessary. I have ways of making you talk. One of you is going to break, it’s just a matter of time…”

Stay tuned for more, and other stories to come based on your suggestions!
I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with my lovely wife. I've sure enjoyed experiencing them! If you have the time, I love comments. Happy tie-up games everyone!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Sounds like the three of you had a great night. I hope there’s more!

And I love the image of you tied to a chair naked, Clare topless and skittles, both gagged and facing each other.
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

👏👏👏👏👏
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

This is quite the start. Can't wait to read more.
psuking1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by psuking1 »

Great start to this adventure
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Excellent start! I love the way you’re incorporating every idea!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Are you adding more, or are you all tied up again this Friday?
Last edited by JulieG 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopedByWife »

Thanks for your comments everyone! I love you JulieG! Yes, I'll likely be roped up tonight, but I promise to finish this story before I start another one!
I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with my lovely wife. I've sure enjoyed experiencing them! If you have the time, I love comments. Happy tie-up games everyone!
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopedByWife »

I was bound naked to the chair in the following way: Since it was a kitchen chair with a high back, my hands wouldn’t fit behind it. My wife tied them to either side of the chair back. She also tied my upper arms above the elbows. Ropes were added around my waist and chest and crisscrossed over my shoulders binding my torso tightly. My ankles were tied to the sides of the front chair legs with my feet positioned so I was resting on my toes with my heels raised several inches off the floor. Finally, ropes were wrapped over my upper thighs and fastened under the corners of the chair seat behind the front legs (where they attached to the bottom of the chair seat). I was cleave gagged with a thick scarf and all knots were placed well out of reach. I was immobile, stuck! Claire, seated facing me wearing only panties and panty hose, was tied the same way with the addition of a nice snug crotch rope. The rope wrapped around her waist, between her legs, and was secured to the chair back.

“Don’t go anywhere, I have to get some things” my wife informed us, leaving the room. She was still wearing a skirt and blouse and pantyhose, but she had kicked off her high heel pumps. While she was gone Claire and I passed the time watching each other struggle, making soft frustrated gagged noises. Most guys would have focused on her perky jiggling bare breasts, but I caught myself staring downward at her pantyhose-encased bound bare feet. They were wiggling several inches back and forth, her toes brushing the hardwood floor. I’m afraid I stared at them for several minutes. Blushing, I looked up to catch her staring between my spread legs. My cock was rock hard, and my balls pressed against the cool varnished wood of the chair seat as I struggled. We met each other’s eyes and then both shyly looked away. There was something voyeuristic and delightfully shameful about watching another person struggle helplessly and realizing you enjoyed watching, even if you were, at the same time, bound and gagged yourself and knew they were also enjoying watching you. It was a confusing and powerful emotion.

My wife returned having removed her blouse and skirt. She was wearing a black lacy bra and panty set and pantyhose. “Since we’re going to be here a while, I thought I’d make myself comfortable” she teased. While we watched she placed an insulated cup of ice cubes, a hairbrush with plastic bristles, and her short riding crop on a nearby end table. She also had a long scarf. Slowly walking behind me, she said “Last chance. Tell me the code or cute little Miss Claire over there will be tortured while you watch helplessly. Are you going to tell me?” I shook my head no. I eagerly awaited watching my wife tease and (playfully) torment my cohort. “Ok” my wife purred in my right ear “you had your chance.”

Picking up the scarf, my wife slowly took the few steps toward Claire. Resisting the urge to let loose her normal cute nervous giggle, Claire played the part of hostage beautifully, shaking her head briskly and making pleading “no, no, no!” noises through her gag. “Sit still!” my wife ordered, wrapping the scarf several times around Claire’s head and knotting it, blindfolding her.

I watched as my wife circled her bound, gagged, and blindfolded victim predatorily. She would suddenly lean in to whisper threats, first in Claire’s right ear “Shall I tickle torture you?” then her left “or ice you down?” then inches from her face “or whip you?” then again in her right ear “I know! I’ll do all three!”. Unable to move or see or call for help, Claire could only wait to find out what torture was coming first. I envied her, but I knew my time was coming. With a soft moan, she started to slowly grind against her crotch rope.

I watched is my wife tickled her mercilessly, using both her sharp fingernails and the hairbrush, hitting every ticklish spot several times. When Claire was right at the edge of what she could endure, my wife looked at me and said, “ready to tell me the code?” I shook my head no. “I’m ready to tell you the code! I’m ready!” Claire pleaded through her gag. “Shut up!” my wife scolded her, holding her hand tightly over her gag. “You’ll get your chance later. Right now, he’s the only one who can save you!” Looking at me, my wife said “I think your pretty little receptionist got a bit too hot and bothered with all that tickling. I think I’m going to have to cool her off!”

I watched helplessly (enjoying every minute) as my wife slowly rubbed ice cubes all over Claire’s quivering tightly bound body while she struggled and shrieked and squealed into her gag. Her hot skin melted the ice as it was applied. Trails of water ran off her breasts, dripping off coils of rope, past her belly button to saturate the pantyhose in the area around the crotch rope. Finished with the ice, my wife went into the kitchen and came back with a dish towel. She started carefully drying Claire off. Even though the temperature in the room was warm enough for me to be comfortably naked, I think she was worried about her friend becoming too cold.

“Last chance to give me the code!” my wife offered. For the third time, I shook my head no and she said “In that case your perky little employee of the month is going to be whipped! Are you sure you won’t give up the code?” I again shook my head no. Grabbing the short riding crop, my wife began very softly flicking it all over Claire’s body. She lightly struck the firm flat business end of it against the insides of her thighs and the area secured by the crotch rope. She trailed it across her shoulders and around her breasts and hardened nipples. It should have been the worst of the three tortures had my wife used it as a whip, but she was applying it teasingly - softly and sensuously! Claire began moaning in pleasure, grinding against the crotch rope. Suddenly she let out a loud muffled cry and her whole body trembled. While Claire reached a powerful orgasm, I could only watch bound to my chair and gagged. My cock wanted to be touched and teased so badly it quivered, but there was nothing I could do about it other than moan into my saliva-soaked gag.

As Claire slumped in her ropes relaxed, recovering, my wife removed both her gag and the blindfold. She blinked in the soft room light. She looked at me and blushed, suddenly aware that I had not been blindfolded and had watched her the whole time. My wife walked behind her. Placing both hands on her shoulders, she said, “Now you’re going to tell me the code, or your boss over there is going to get the same treatment you just got only a whole lot more, and I’m going to make you watch!” Claire shook her head. She smiled, breaking character. “You’re never getting the code from me. Do your worst!” she answered. At that my wife, also smiling, slowly walked toward me holding the two scarves she had just removed.

Within minutes, I was the one blindfolded. The second scarf was also added fully covering my gagged and blindfolded face and knotted tightly behind my head. I don’t know what excited me more, the thought of my wife teasing and tormenting me while I was tied to a chair, blindfolded, and gagged, or knowing that Claire would be watching the entire time while still tied to her chair.
To be continued….
Last edited by RopedByWife 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I wouldn't give up the code either.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Are we ever going to hear what happened next. This is sooo hot!
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopedByWife »

I've been really busy with work and life in general. We're taking a vacation over the next couple of weeks. I'll update with another part of the story when we get back in town. By then, I be behind in stories, as I'm sure our trip will bring more tie up adventures....
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

RopedByWife wrote: 11 months ago I've been really busy with work and life in general. We're taking a vacation over the next couple of weeks. I'll update with another part of the story when we get back in town. By then, I be behind in stories, as I'm sure our trip will bring more tie up adventures....
I’m guessing all three of you are going along with a large pile of rope and several rolls of tape!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic