Solo Setup ( F, M/F )

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
boundjoker
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Solo Setup ( F, M/F )

Post by boundjoker »

I'd been sitting downstairs reading when my phone flashed with a message.

"Come up, I need help with this."

Why is it always when you are getting to the good bit that your wife needs something moved. I put the book down and marched upstairs, walking into the bedroom which was lit by the lamps turned down and a vision on the bed.

Now, to set a little backstory here - bondage is my thing. It has been since my teenage years. I was very fortunate to finally find a hot, sexy and amazing wife that indulged me in it. Over the years she would even instigate it. But self-bondage was never a thing for her really. She'd get most of a setup down and then need me to finish the setup. I, on the other hand, have years of experience with self-bondage that I can get out of because, after all, I needed to scratch the itch and lacked a buddy to play with.

So to walk into the room, closing and locking the door behind me to ensure the kid didn't wake up and walk in, and see my wife naked on the bed in a hogtie was amazing.

I've always loved hogties, both seeing women in them and being in them myself. But My wife had never actually hogtied herself before. Her phone was on the bed, still in the message app. She had clearly sent the text then secured herself for my arrival. And what a securing it was.

She stared up at me, lying on her stomach, her hair tussled so that it fell over her shoulders and down her back. Her green eyes looked up at me wide with a question: did I like what I saw. She couldn't ask me the question because she had wrapped bright blue sports bandages around her mouth and head. It had clearly been on for a while, the tell tale sign of drool making the front of it moist. She mumbled as I stared at her, something obviously stuffed into her mouth and held in place.

Her tight, naked, perfect ass was bouncing around a little as she adjusted against her bonds. What she had done was used white rope to tie her ankles together, then above and below her knees and a final length around her thighs. She had been sunning herself over the last few days in the back, so the white ropes made a remarkable contrast against her browned legs. The mere sight of them caused my cock to go stiff and the jeans instantly uncomfortable. She had also added a rope harness of sorts, it seemed. A length of rope moved from between her ankles and down so that her feet were secured in place to the rope harness.

Finally her hands were held in place across her back, so that one hand cupped an elbow. This had been managed by some rope that was looped around her waist, a cinch knot it seemed.

I could feel my heart pounding in my chest at the sight of her. She had tied herself up before as previous stories had told, but nothing like this. This was a work of art. I walked over and rolled her a little to her side to see the rope harness. It was loops above and below her breasts, with a little column in the middle to give it that bra effect. I rolled her back onto her stomach.

"You've watched a video?" I asked.

She nodded and mumbled into the gag.

I couldn't wait, I wanted to play. I quickly stripped naked, keeping my eyes on her hogtied body while she just stared at my cock. She mumbled "So hard" and I stroked it right in front of her as she squirmed against her bonds. Then I went to our bag of toys and pulled out two items I figured out make this all the more fun. Coming from behind her, I ran my fingers along her silky skin, nails up her spine, then pulled the blindfold over her eyes. She immediately started complaining, mumbles in the gag, and shaking her head. I gripped her firmly under her chin.

"This can be fun or fright," I whispered into her ear.

She immediately stopped squirming and nodded once.

"Good toy," I said.

I ran my hands up and down her skin a few more times, my cock throbbing. Carefully I shifted her back along the bed, then, without warning, pushed her onto her side. She let out a muffled scream of panic, but relaxed when she realised she hadn't fallen off the bed. On her side I looked at her handy work, grabbing her tits and squeezing a few times before running my hand down along her stomach. She struggled against her bonds (we like to do that to show that we're playing the role) and I slowly started kissing her from her neck down to her breasts. Right as she moaned once I popped the second item into use - our new vibrator. I set it to medium, put it exactly where she liked, and smiled as she jolted from the sudden sensation running through her body. She titled her head back and started to enjoy it. I stood up and watched her, stroking myself the entire time. She would get close, then move and it would shift and she would have to use her thighs to change position again. It was amazing, a memory I won't be forgetting any time soon. I let her climax without any more teasing, then removed the toy. She had started to sweat, it glistening on her tits, and was breathing heavily.

Laying down on the bed, I pulled her over and on top of me (she's light as a feather with that athletic body of her's). I balanced her on my stomach so that I could get a good look at her tits and gagged face while my dick went up between her legs. While like this I felt her up a few more times, while she tried to give me a thigh-job I guess you'd call it. But it was too much. We'd been playing for thirty minutes and I needed a released. Making sure she would land on the bed, I pushed her off me. Another gagged squeal as she fell. I then untied her legs completely, but left the hands, harness, gag and blindfold on. She lay on her back, struggling against her hands, while I strapped her ankles to either bed post.

Climbing back onto the bed and getting into position I checked she was okay and that she didn't need me to let her go. She nodded twice, then angled her pelvis upwards to let me know I was good to go in. In I went, lasting very little time before exploding. As I collapsed down on top of her, I removed her gag by tugging it down and kissed her.

"You liked it?" she asked, panting.

"Very much so," I replied, running my hand along her sweaty breast.

"Good," she said. "Now I can do it again sometime."
BearPlants
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BearPlants »

Sounds like a great time, thanks for sharing! Can't wait to hear if she does it again ;)
LedZeppelin1986
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LedZeppelin1986 »

What a fantastic story, thank you for sharing!

It seems you are a very lucky guy! :D
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Very hot story! Thanks for taking the time to write it and sharing it.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Nice! Now that sounds like a great night.
boundjoker
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundjoker »

LedZeppelin1986 wrote: 11 months ago What a fantastic story, thank you for sharing!

It seems you are a very lucky guy! :D
Oh absolutely lucky. Finding a hot wife not into bondage to her going solo with a hogtie....very lucky
boundjoker
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundjoker »

Canuck100 wrote: 11 months ago Very hot story! Thanks for taking the time to write it and sharing it.
Thanks, I have been a fan of your stories for years so this is high praise
boundjoker
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundjoker »

Lost_the_keys wrote: 11 months ago Nice! Now that sounds like a great night.
It was an amazing night
boundjoker
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundjoker »

BearPlants wrote: 11 months ago Sounds like a great time, thanks for sharing! Can't wait to hear if she does it again ;)
There are follow up games
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

boundjoker wrote: 11 months ago
BearPlants wrote: 11 months ago Sounds like a great time, thanks for sharing! Can't wait to hear if she does it again ;)
There are follow up games
Even better!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic