Morning Meditation ( F, M/F )

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
boundjoker
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Morning Meditation ( F, M/F )

Post by boundjoker »

We'd managed to get a rare weekend away from the kid thanks to my wife's sister taking him. Not wanting to spend the time at home, we booked ourselves into a hotel out of town to have a little get away while we could. As with most of our out of town trips we bring the bag of toys with us. It can be fun sometimes carting it through lobbies, people looking at it with no idea what is inside. My wife often panics that one day it will burst open and spill everything out.

We had no definite plans for when we'd play, or even if we certainly would. It was more a 'bring it and not need it' situation. We checked in, had some food in the restaurant and then wound up falling asleep. The next morning I took myself off down to the pool to get some laps in while my wife slept on. Our plan for the day had been to do a little sight seeing after breakfast and then see how the day took us.

I beeped the card to go back into the room and saw the bed empty, my wife clearly up. Closing the door behind me, I walked into the room and around the corner to see my wife staring up at me from the floor with panicked eyes.

"Oh thank god it's you," she said. "I never put the sign on the door."

"The do not disturb one?"

"Yep," she said.

Why had she panicked? Because it seemed my wife was after getting herself into a little bind.

She sat on the floor in a lotus position, he bare legs tied together at the ankles with some white rope. She wore a pair of silk black panties and that was all. Her hands were at her sides, each wrist secured in place by a loop that was itself attached to a length of rope around around her waist. As she struggled against the bonds her breasts swayed back and forth hypnotically.

"What's going on?" I asked. "Meditating?"

"Practise," she said. "I want to get better at self tying and figured while we had the chance I could practise. Maybe even have a little morning meditation when you got back, if you get my meaning."

I obviously did.

"So, you got stuck then?"

She nodded and tugged futilely against her wrists.

"Yeah, I thought I had it figured out but the cinch closed tighter than I thought. Then I heard the door opening and thought it was room service coming to clean."

"So you figured hide behind the wall for a few minutes before getting caught?"

"No, idiot. I was going to shout out that they could come back later."

"Idiot?" I said, looking down at her.

The bondage bag was behind her, its contents mostly spilled on the ground. I reached past her, copping a feel of her left breast and giving it a firm squeeze, and pulled out our bit gag. Without giving her a chance, I push it into her mouth and strapped it in place. She began to drool almost immediately, the drips landing just between her tits.

"Srrly" she mumbled.

"Yes," I said, rummaging around for something else. "You don't get to talk back to me when I ordered you for one purpose."

This was a game we'd played a few times. Ordering a sex toy off the hotel menu. The rules were simple enough. I found our hideous orange tie and held it before her. We aren't big on leashes or collars, but when you have the tie around your neck it is a leash of sorts and also means you've to play along. As I put it in place she grunted at me through the gag, but said no more.

I untied her ankles, then stood up and tugged on the tie. She got to her feet and stood, glaring at me.

"Over to the chair," I said, pointing at the high back chair in the room by the desk that all hotels have.

My wife dutifully walk over and sat down in the seat. I brought over some bits from the bag, then started securing her ankles to either front leg of the chair, follow by her knees. She struggled a few times, but that was all part of the game. Next, I dragged the chair over from the desk so that it was in the middle of the floor, but not in view of the window. My wife played the part of sexy toy well and struggled against her bonds. I pulled out the blindfold and popped it on.

"Dtb sn," she mumbled at me, wobbling the chair to get my attention.

"I'll do it now," I said, pulling the blindfold down over her eyes. "Don't worry."

Now this bit will be the reason she kills me and gets away with it I always figure. Quietly, I opened the room door and put the sign out, then slowly and silently closed it and locked it afterwards. All the while my wife sat strapped into the chair. Next I opened the bathroom door silently, but left it open. It was one of those doors that opens into the room rather than into the bathroom. My wife was just behind the bathroom door. Going back over to bag of toys I pulled out the little silver vibrator and brought it over, sliding it under her on the seat.

"Sn," she mumbled, obviously annoyed a little.

"I'll do it now," I said. "Don't worry, they aren't going to walk in. Now, you just sit there while I go get a shower after the workout."

My wife tugged a little at her wrists and tried to pull and ankle free, but once the vibrator was turned on she relaxed and let the vibrations do their thing. I watched as her tight, bound, body was helpless to free itself from the chair while the vibrator worked its magic. I made a lot of loud footsteps walking into the bathroom and turned the shower on full blast, then quietly came back out into the hotel room and watch the vision I had married years before be the bondage model of my dreams.

Putting my head back into the bathroom so that my voice had that toilet echo, I said.

"Oh crap, honey. I forgot to put the sign on. I'll just finish up washing the suds from my hair and do that."

"Grr, fn," she said through vibrations of pleasure.

I watched her for a few minutes, wanting desperately to just untie her and have my way with her on the bed. But sometimes a joke needs to be done as well. Right as she seemed to be getting to climax I knocked the hotel room door and with a fake voice said "House Keeping", then fanned the bathroom door towards her so she would feel the cold air of a door moving.

"Gnn, gnn, wt!" she started mumbling through the bit gag, rocking back and forth in the chair to get free.

Before it got any further I pulled the blindfold off then tugged out her gag.

"Oh you bastard!" she snapped at me. "You utter bastard."

Someday she will get me back.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

You, friend, signed your own death warrant.

Bravo for executing the prank nearly every married kinkster envisions.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

She must have been quite the sight tied and struggling like that.

I'm excited for how she'll get you back.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

Wonderful story and prank. Thank you for sharing.
OlderJ
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by OlderJ »

well written!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic