Bondage Requests (F/Self)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
cherylwayland
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bondage Requests (F/Self)

Post by cherylwayland »

Hi everyone! This is my first time posting a story here but if you haven't met me already, im usually PMing around behind the scenes.

I've been practicing self-bondage for many years and I have developed a set of methods that I usually use to make sure that I can get out of it safely. This usually includes a wrist bond/strap that's usually tight enough to struggle in but not tight enough if I yanked my wrists out of it (I practically always wear gloves when in bondage so they don't hurt when I'm yanking or struggling) The knots are usually not tight and are held together by looping around my wrists (hard to describe in the text but trust me! never had any trouble all these years).

I've recently requested that my PM partners give me instances to work with, including what to wear, how to tie myself up and potentially imagine a scenario. So here's a trilogy that was requested previously.

CAVEAT : Please let me know if you think this is too cringe to read and you feel rather awkward imagining how things transition to another. I just thought it would be nice to share this fun experience with everyone. Happy on pointers to how to write, however! :oops: :oops:

Here's the first session:

Scenario: You are a secret agent who is getting too close to finding out what really goes on inside the company. Foolishly you have traveled to what appears to be an abandoned factory from the outside alone. You have no backup. You also did not tell your team the location as you wanted the glory yourself. If it comes off it will make your career.

However, it has not. The mission has gone bad. You’ve been tracked and ambushed by 4 armed guards pointing weapons at you. The bag of supplies is chucked at you. “Tie yourself up like we describe or we’ll fire all we have.” They order.

Outfit: You are wearing black thigh boots, black leggings and black turtle neck jumper with panties no bra underneath.

Toys: none for this stage

Instructions: You are to tie your ankles, shins, lower knees, upper knees and thighs with rope. A tight crotch rope is to be secured between your legs. Your mouth will then be stuffed with two socks inside your mouth. They will be kept in a towel which is used as a cleave gag.

Your wrists will be secured with a strap behind your back. To finish you will pull the leather blindfold over your eyes and be on the floor if you are not already. The guards need to have a conversation about what they do with this unwanted intruder.

When a suitable time has passed you will be alarmed to feel a rag forced over your mouth which works to knock you unconscious. Who knows what might have happened when you wake up?( ;) )

How it happened :

As requested, I was in a black turtle neck sweater and black leggings and pulled on my black thigh highs. I wasn't wearing anything underneath the sweater and was sporting a matching black pair of underwear. But I couldn't help myself and put on a pair of shoulder-length black velvet gloves I had to fully complete the "agent" look.

I crept around the house, pretending I was in search of something. I reached the room in which I had left the bag of restraints and got to a desk before putting my hands up suddenly as though I was caught.

Imagining the henchmen dialogues, I opened the bag of restraints and followed the instructions to tie my legs up with the abundance of ropes. My ankles, shins, lower knees, upper knees and thighs were tied and cinched with 2-3 rounds of rope. A crotch rope with an appropriate knot was added between my legs too.

I reached for the socks inside the bag and stuffed it carefully inside my mouth, mmphing to test their effectiveness before tying a towel between my teeth and securing it behind my neck. I looked inside the bag to find the blindfold and pretended to struggle and resist the blindfold but of course, the "henchmen" couldn't care less about it and brought it over my eyes.

I have this method that I learnt by tying my wrists up behind my back with rope. So I proceed to wrap and cinch the rope tightly behind my back before putting one of my wrists into the loop and "securely but safely" completing the wrist bond.

Once the tie was completed, I fell to the ground and struggled around for a bit. I would feel my ass at times and reach over to the tall heels of my boots with my gloved fingers. I'd muffle and groan, pretending I was completely helpless and at the whim of my captors. "Oh how I wish I didn't get myself in trouble like this! Look at me all bound and gagged and helpless", I thought to myself alongside other "encouraging" bondage thoughts that my captors could have said in my presence.

After several good struggles, I released myself slowly (in order to get a rag over my mouth), with my wrist bonds coming off like I was making an escape. With the "drugged" towel on one hand, I pulled out my gag with the other and pressed the "drugged" towel over my nose and mouth, as though I was caught and had to be knocked unconscious before I untie myself further.

I moaned and groaned before slowly collapsing onto the floor again and staying still, thus concluding the first part of the series.

Second part to follow...
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

That is a lot of fun. One of the most imaginative self bondage tales.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Thank you for giving us a peek into your self bondage adventures. I really enjoyed this.

I used to do a lot of self bondage as Robin the Boy Wonder, and I also acted out elaborate scenarios for myself. When I was by myself, I'd change into my cape and tights and pretended to scope out suspicious locations, fight criminals, and fall into traps that involved being tied up. I've used my self-bondage experiences instead to write the stories I post in the fictional stories for adults section. I'm glad there are others who put imagination into their self bondage, and I did not think your story was awkward
Jnebgud
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jnebgud »

For the first story I have read here...very nice! I look forward to reading more of your work. I also practice similar episodes where I am captured and "forced" to bind and gag myself, often when dressed in a similar fashion...keep up the good work agent! ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic