Marissa Takes the Lead (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
BearPlants
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Marissa Takes the Lead (F/M)

Post by BearPlants »

This is the follow-up story to one from a few months ago, which can be found here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 95#p151595

Marissa was a girl I was dating for a time when I was in my early 20s living in a small Midwestern city. We had a really fun time dating, because we were on the same page. She lived an hour away and was very into the culture of the area, and I – simply – wasn’t. We both knew this would run its course eventually but for the time being, we were both looking for fun and companionship and found it thanks to OkCupid.

Marissa had a normal body and her defining attribute was definitely her height – she was 6 feet tall, the same height as me. She was strong, being into the outdoors and all. She had shoulder length light brown hair and green eyes. Her skin was smooth and she was a bit on the pale side.

For my end, 6 feet, mostly bald but what hair is left is light brown/dirty blonde. I usually keep it fairly low anyway. Blue eyes with darker brown beard – sometimes grown out but trimmed lower for this occasion. Used-to-be-athletic dad-bod now and I was a bit more on the athletic side then. Basketball, baseball, soccer, running, golf. Anyway…

Last time out was a planned night out and this Saturday evening was a planned night in. I told Marissa not to worry about looking nice. “Let’s just have a relaxing night in. Get some takeout and watch a movie and, you know.”

The “you know” part was the where I hoped her departing “Next time, I take the lead…” would come into play, but I didn’t want to push it. It had been two weeks since our last encounter and I was hoping that she would still be into it, but you never know. Sometimes people think more about it and actually go the other way, which has definitely happened to other women I’ve dated.

So, Saturday evening came and she arrived around 6:00. I heard her car park and looked out of the window to see her walking up to my house with a backpack and large over-the-shoulder bag. From what I could see she was wearing simple light gray sweatpants, a black Northface lightweight jacket, and classic white Adidas sneakers with the black stripes. She came into the house and I opened the door to my apartment. We greeted each other with big smiles as she dropped her bags and wrapped her arms around my neck. I wrapped around her waist and we embraced with rather passionate kissing for a bit. After separating, she still had a huge smile on her face.

“Okay, I’ve been thinking about this and planning for the last two weeks!” she said as she unzipped and removed her jacket. A black tank top was underneath, somewhat hiding a purple bra. “I hope it is okay. I brought over a few things but wasn’t sure how much was too much and wasn’t sure what you liked or didn’t liked and I know you have some things here and….”

She kept going on in a nervous ramble while kicking off her shoes, revealing lightweight wool, gray hiking socks. I started to think of the possibilities that she’d prepared but was worried she’d be over thinking it. I was already somewhat hard from our kiss and thinking about what she planned to do. I’m mostly into being in control and on top, but every now and then it is really nice to not have to worry about decisions and have your partner take command.

She was looking down and around talking rapid fire for a little bit longer before finally I gently pushed her up against a wall and placed my hand over her mouth. She widened her eyes and lightly mmphed into my hand.

“Hey,” I said, taking her hand with my free one. I brought it down and placed it on my hard cock.

“It will be fine, and fun, and I don’t even want to eat first…do you?”

She shook her head ‘No’ with my hand still over her lips.

“Good.” As I removed my hand I grabbed her head with both hands and brought her in for another strong kiss. After a few moments she pulled away and smiled, grabbed my hand, and led me into the bedroom.

Marissa spun me so my back was to the bed and pushed me down with a decent amount of force. She walked out to retrieve her bags, and dropped them on the floor in the bedroom. She took out a few candles from one bag and placed them around the room, lighting each as she placed them.

“Ohh, mood lighting…” I said, as she smiled and nodded her head without saying anything. She then shut the light off, closed the door, and closed the curtain. It was just the soft yellow glow of candle light in the room now.

She straddled me on the bed and pulled by t-shirt off. She did the same with her tank top and then said, “Would you mind?” I reached around and unhooked her bra and tossed it to the floor. I placed my hands on her back and made a move toward her breasts. I took her nipple in my mouth and started to massage it with my tongue, before she pushed me away – hard – and said in a commanding voice, “Did I fucking say you could do that?”

She was obviously in character and playing along, I said “No, I’m sorry. I won’t do it again unless you tell me to.” This was not a dominatrix scene or anything, but it didn’t matter, it was all fun and sexy.

“Good, you’ll do as I tell you to from her on, understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Now, take off your jeans.”

I wiggled out of my jeans, laying on the bed. Marissa grabbed them from the bottom and helped me to pull them off.

“Lay down on your stomach.”

I swung around so my head was at the top of the bed and rolled over, careful not to hurt my hard cock under my body weight. I laid flat on my stomach with my head turned the side, watching Marissa’s every move.

She reached down and grabbed a load of climbing rope from her over-the-shoulder bag. My eyes widened.

“Whoa,” I said under my breath.

She heard me and looked up, giving me a big smile as she stood up and tossed it all on the bed next to me.

“I watched some videos, so I hope you don’t mind this,” she said.

“Mind what?” I asked.

She smiled as she hopped up onto me and sat on my backside.

“Hands behind,” she commanded.

I did as told and tried to see her, still looking to the side, but could only really see her out of my periphery as she took one length of rope, shook it out, and began to tie. I’m not sure how exactly she did it but it worked, and there was a lot of it. My wrists were sufficiently tied with way too much rope, but she’d done a good job. It was thorough but not too tight.

I confirmed that it was perfect when she asked, allowing her to proceed with my ankles. It took a what seemed like a few minutes for her to complete each process because of long length of the rope, and the thickness. She completed the hogtie with a third long length of the climbing rope, stroking her fingernails over my feet as she finished, sending me into a laughing fit.

Marissa dragged her finger along my legs as she reached down into the bag again. She pulled out a few rolls of black stretchy wrap that is used for some sport injuries, the kind that only sticks to itself. She quite quickly wrapped the entire roll around my eyes and upper head. My breathing got a little bit heavier and my cock became harder as I hoped and waited for the next piece, listening to Marissa move around the room and shuffle about, unsure of what she was doing.

After what seemed like a while, but in reality, was only 20 seconds or so, I asked in a voice just above a whisper, what are you doing?”

“Just getting comfortable,” she replied back also in a soft, low voice. She slid a hand onto my back though my tied arms and I could feel her lay down on the bed next to me. She leaned in and kissed me before quickly pulling away and shoving something into my mouth – sneaky devil. I figured out pretty quickly that it was, in fact, her lightweight wool hiking sock. I mmphed in slight surprised as she wrapped the second role of stretchy wrap around my mouth and lower head – which left only my nose uncovered.

I could feel my cock throbbing between my stomach and the bed as I bit down on my new gag and breathed heavily as she pushed by legs, allowing me to fall to my side and my cock to come springing out from underneath my body.

She ran a nail up the shaft and send a tingle through much of my body. Then she started to kiss me – everyone. Her hands were on me and her lips, too. My chest, my shoulders, my stomach, my legs, everywhere except my feet. Honestly, can’t blame people who aren’t into feet. Absolutely no problem.

I moaned lightly into the gag and could hardly contain myself. I wanted so badly to continue being touched by Marissa but also desperately needed to be relieved. I lost track of time but like previous only a few minutes earlier, I don’t think it was very long – maybe just that, a few minutes. Finally, I felt the warmth and wetness of her mouth around my cock. Her tongue playing with the head, encircling it several times. I moaned and rolled and she placed a hand on my side to steady me as she began to suck me off. I didn’t take much time – always a bit embarrassing but when you’ve been turned on so much for so long, what can you do?

Marissa finished and swallowed my load before raising her head to mine and whispering into my ear, “you had so much; you must really like this…” before giving my earlobe a nibble and inserting her tongue a little farther.

I nodded my head and moaned at her again.

“Don’t think you’re getting let out so easily, it’s my turn now,” she said as she drew her nails down my chest.

Marissa undid the 3rd rope that was holding me in the hogtie and I let me legs straighten as she began to lightly scratch and kiss my body. I didn’t take long for me to become hard again, but she kept at it for a few more minutes. She rolled me onto my back so that I was laying on top of my hands.

She straddled my chest and leaned over whisper into my ear – or at least I thought so. She licked, kissed, and nibbled – which drove me through the roof. I get so turned on by the ear. Finally, she whispered, “I’m going to fuck you now and all you can do is lay there and enjoy it…”

I thought to myself, “Uh, yeah…that’s not going to be a problem.”

Out loud, I mmphed into the gag and nodded my head enthusiastically.

She backed her straddle down and affixed herself atop my standing member, moaning as I felt her warmth around my cock. She started slowly at first and quickly picked up the pace, orgasming after a few short minutes. “Fuuuuuuuuuuck!” came her final declaration. She started to slow as I mmphed into the gag. I was close to cumming again but needed her to keep going. I thrust up a few times to signal this. Marissa laughed as I knew she knew.

“Are you close? Do you want me to keep going?”

I nodded my head quickly and moaned into the gag some more, pleading for release.

“Well, if only you weren’t tied up right now and could be in control – but you aren’t, I am!” she said with a snicker as she wrapped her arms around my head, pulling my blindfolded and gagged face into her tits. She slowly backed her hips off me and then brought them down again, even slower.

I moaned into the gag again, frustrated and desperate, also having a hard time breathing through my nose that was held fairly tight against her chest. I couldn’t have cared less about that though; I just wanted to cum again. Marissa teased me some more for a few minutes slowly fucking me before it was just too much and I had to force the issue. I pushed me hips up into her quickly and she settled back down, allowing me to finish as I continued to mmpph with every thrust until finally I was done.

Breathing heavily with her still atop, I finally felt her start to unwind the stretchy tape covering my eyes and upper head. I adjusted to the candlelight in the room and saw her smiling big as she unwound the tape around my mouth and pulled her sock from my mouth. I flexed my jaw and she brought her mouth to mine.

“How was that?” she asked.

“Fucking amazing…” I replied.

“Good, I’m glad. I enjoyed it, too…”

She reached around me to untie the rope binding my wrists and I rolled to the side to allow her easier access. She moved down and undid the ropes around my ankles as well. She tossed it all to the side and came up to snuggle. We quickly fell asleep for a few hours before waking up, starving, and finding a place to deliver us some nourishment. I kept drifting in and out of consciousness during this nap, unsure of whether or not this had all actually happened. Of course, I was glad that it did and replayed key moments over and over in my mind – and clearly still do.

Marissa and I saw each other for a little while longer, with minor bondage encounters, before moving on our own separate ways. I moved away pretty soon after but, as you can tell, she was a great girl and really left an impression on me – not just in the bedroom but as a person, as well. I hope she’s doing well, wherever her life has taken her, and I hope she is still living the good life in bedroom, enjoying tying and being tied up!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

As you said yourself in the story, this was “fucking amazing” :D

Awesome story
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

Wow, what a great story!
I would love to read some more of yours and Marissas bondage experiences!
BearPlants
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BearPlants »

Thank you [mention]Canuck100[/mention] and [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention] ! Although Fabian, unfortunately there weren't many others and they were all fairly mild with her. But you may enjoy some of the other I've posted :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic