A Change of Plan (M/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
GaggedJack
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A Change of Plan (M/M)

Post by GaggedJack »

Hey TUG fans, this here’s a true story about a recent experience I had with a bondage buddy of mine that I’ll call Dean (not his real name). Apologies if it’s not written too well, I don’t think I’m the greatest author.

Heads up, this story contains adult content and mentions of sexual activity.

Chapter 1

A quick backstory - I first met Dean a few years through Recon and since then we’ve had a good few sessions together, we usually meet up a few times a year. His place is around a 60 minute drive from where I live so meets don’t normally require much planning in advance.

On this particular day, I woke up on my day off from work to a text from Dean.

“Fancy being my captive today?”

My cock started getting hard just reading his message. Now I was horny and luckily, I had no plans for the day. I sent a reply with an enthusiastic ‘Definitely!’ and asked him what time he wanted me over.

“Come over now.”

I didn’t need telling twice. I rushed to get myself showered and sorted out. I dressed myself in a comfy grey tracksuit and trainers before jumping in my car and setting off towards his place.

I spent most of the drive over imagining all the things to come. For context, our sessions always involve Dean getting me bound and gagged in some way and teasing me while I’m helpless to stop him. Dean was excellent at giving verbal, he knew exactly what to say to get me going. There had been a few times where we roleplayed a kidnap scenario - I wondered if that would be the case today.

I arrived around 12pm and parked up near the house before checking my phone. I’d received another text on the drive over.

“Let yourself in and come up to the living room.”

Another thing to know, Dean shared a house with his partner who often works away for days at a time (his partner is fully aware of me, there are no secrets about it). It’s a tall building with three floors, Dean often reminded me while he had me gagged that nobody would hear a sound coming from the bedroom on the top floor.

I let myself in through the front door and felt my cock starting to harden already. I emptied my pockets and put my belongings into a small bagpack that I brought with me. It also contained a few rolls of tape and bandanas that I took in case of an “emergency”. I hung my bag up and made my way upstairs to the living room.

I took a deep breath and walked in to find…an empty room. I figured Dean must be upstairs or somewhere and was about to make my way over to the couch to wait before I was ambushed by an arm gripping itself tightly around my chest and a hand clamping firmly over my mouth.

“Hello, handsome” Dean whispered in my ear.

I mumbled an ‘Oh, hello’ back into the handgag. Being taken by surprise like this was a new development.

“Looks like you walked right into my trap, didn’t you, lad?”

I mumbled something back and felt the hand over my mouth clamp down harder as he pulled my head back firmly.

“Keep your fucking mouth shut.”

Dean wasted no time shoving what felt like a a wadded up bandana in my mouth and stuffing it in snugly with his fingers. I groaned in “protest”.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah. Don’t you fucking dare spit that out, boy. It won’t end well for you. Got it?”

I nodded in understanding.

“Good lad. Hands behind your back, now.”

I did as I was told. I felt the touch of cold steel gripping my wrists and heard the familiar sound of handcuffs being tightened. Click!

“There we go. Quick and easy” Dean remarked.

He was right, this was the shortest amount of time it had ever taken to get me this helpless.

Dean walked round to face me. Personally, I find him to be a very good looking man. In his mid 40’s, he sports a shaved head with a short, brown, full face beard. He’s a stocky guy with a rugby player build, around 6ft like myself. Today he was wearing his classic black t-shirt, blue jeans and black boots combo. He looked straight at me with his commanding brown eyes and planted a big kiss on my stuff gagged lips.

“Good to see you, handsome. You and I are gonna have some fun today.”

I smiled around my stuffed mouth and grunted in agreement.

“But first things first…” Dean continued as he took something from his trouser pocket. “I’m gonna have to make sure that pretty mouth of yours is gagged properly.”

By this point my cock was at full attention in my underwear. Getting gagged was always one of my favourite parts.

“I hope you weren’t looking to chat first” Dean said cheekily with a grin as he rolled up a grey bandana, making a cleave gag.

I tried to get out a ‘Well, actually…’ in response but Dean cut me off by pushing the bandana tightly against my stuffed lips, pressing the bundled up bandana further into my mouth. He tied it off tightly behind my head and planted another kiss on my gagged lips.

“That’s one…” Dean counted. I figured there’d be more to come.

He produced another grey bandana (grey is hankie code for bondage, Dean once said) and added another cleave gag on top of the previous before kissing me lips.

“Two…”

The next bandana to be forced over my gagged mouth was wider to act as an over-the-mouth gag. Tied off and another kiss, I felt myself starting to get wet down below.

“Three…and four…”

Another bandana on top and my grunts were becoming more muffled each time, my face starting to feel snug under the gag layers. Dean gave me another kiss and checked his work.

“Moan for me” Dean commanded.

I gave my best gagged moan. He frowned.

“Still too noisy. Stay there a second, don’t move.”

I did as I was told. Dean left the room briefly to fetch something and when he came back he waved a roll of black duct tape in my face. My cock became even more wet.

“This should do the trick. A big mouth like yours needs a big gag” Dean remarked with a smirk on his face.

I gave him a grunt of defiance but it was drowned out by the sound of tape ripping from the roll as he stretched it out. He plastered the end of it over the side of my already bandana gagged mouth and began swiftly wrapping it around my head.

“One…two…three…four and…five!” Dean counted each wrap before tearing off the tape with his teeth and patting it down smoothly with his fingers. He planted another kiss over my gagged mouth.

“How’s that feel, eh?” Dean asked, his hand now brushing against my crotch teasingly. I moaned in approval.

Dean marched me back into the hallway and stood me in front of a mirror, showing me his gag work proudly. My entire lower face was covered in black tape and the bandanas that hid beneath it gave the gag a good thickness.

“Like seeing yourself gagged, boy?” Dean asked. I nodded, almost in defeat. It was pretty obvious I did like it and he could tell as he felt my crotch up some more.

“Come on then. Now we’ve got you quiet let’s get you nice and tied” Dean said, leading me back into the living room. He gave me a gentle push onto the sofa so that I was sat down before pulling over a duffel bag and sorting through a bunch of ropes that he pulled from it.

Cuffed, securely gagged, about to be put into even more bondage. I could tell from where I was sitting that today was going to be a fun day.

—-

That’s all I have for now, will write more when I get the time to. Thanks for reading!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome to the League of TUGs writers.
Don't run your writing abilities down. This is a good start.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
BearPlants
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BearPlants »

Welcome to the party [mention]GaggedJack[/mention] , great start and well written. Looking forward to Ch 2!
Jaaaake
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jaaaake »

Great story. Looking forward to the next part.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great start! It was a lot of fun to read, you definitely ARE a good author :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

You certainly downplay your writing, its excellent. Keep up the good work!
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
Smythdean
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Smythdean »

Your so lucky
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Great start! I’ve been gagged similarly with multiple bandanas like that almost to the point of overkill. I definitely reacted to it the same way you did. Looking forward to what’s coming next!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really good start to this story! I hope you keep going
_zin_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by _zin_ »

Nice! Sounds like the start of a fun time
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

More, please! This is too good to leave us hanging. I definitely need to find out how Dean trusses you up. And what happens after that...
GaggedJack
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GaggedJack »

Cheers everyone for your kind words! It’s incredibly validating to hear that you enjoyed the first part. I have a tendency to ramble when I write so I hope it’s not a huge problem.

Apologies that it’s taken me a while to continue. I’ve got the whole recap of events written out in note form on my phone so it’s just a matter of fleshing it out into a proper coherent story when I get the time/inspiration to write.

Here’s the next part!

Chapter 2

Where were we? Oh yeah, Dean was about to rope me up.

I’ll remind you I’m still fully clothed at this point. Gagged with four tightly tied bandanas and five layers of black duct tape, wrists held tight behind my back with metal cuffs, but still dressed in my grey tracksuit and black Nike trainers as I sat waiting. That soon changed once Dean had finished sorting his ropes out.

“Right then lad, let’s get these clothes off you” said Dean with a cheeky grin.

I smiled back from behind my strict gag.

He unlaced my trainers and yanked them off my feet, taking a whiff of one and grimacing at the smell.

“Fucking hell, that’s ripe!”

I laughed into my gag.

“Oh is that funny? Maybe I’ll tape one of these to your face later and see how much you’re laughing then” threatened Dean.

I shook my head and mumbled “God no, please don’t!” into the gag.

Part of me secretly wanted him to, though I couldn’t see it being Dean’s style. He’s much more of a boots guy, as opposed to trainers.

“Yeah, we’ll see how much of a brat you are today first” he said, leaving the threat in the air for now.

Dean tossed my trainers aside and went on to untie my tracksuit bottoms from round my waist before pulling them off, leaving my lower half exposed in just my white socks and white boxers.

“Well well, what do we have here?” he remarked, glancing at the wet patch of pre-cum that had appeared on my boxers. “You must really like that gag that’s shutting you up, eh?”

I winced a little at how exposed I suddenly felt but gave him an affirmative nod and gagged mumble in response. I thought about shaking my head and playing into the reluctant captive role but I’m a bad actor and couldn’t deny it at this point.

Dean rubbed my wet boner through my boxers and leaned in to kiss me on my gagged mouth.

“We’ll have to sort that out later, won’t we?” he said with a quiet suggestion. “First things first though mate, I can’t have you running off anywhere so I’m gonna have to tie your legs up.”

I murmured an unconvincing “Awww, nooooo!” into my gag as Dean picked up his first length of rope and used it bind my ankles together, just above my white socks.

He was quick to finish it off with a knot and move onto his next piece of rope for my knees. Dean’s efficiency with rope is very admirable, not only is he quick and effective with it but he always makes sure it looks neat.

Once Dean finished tying my knees together, he glanced over his work. It was just two simple ties but my legs were now firmly cinched together. Comfortably too, the rope he used was soft and not at all irritating on the skin.

“Struggle for me. How’s that feel?” he asked.

I tried pulling my legs apart but it was no use. “All good!” I mumbled into my gag and nodded.

“Good lad” remarked Dean. “Right, let’s get you stood up so I can take that top of yours off.”

I leaned forward on the sofa and mustered up as much effort as I could to stand as Dean grabbed my arms from in front and half-lifted me to my feet.

“Steady on, I’ve got you” he reassured me as he helped me find a balanced standing position, made difficult by my bound legs.

Dean grinned at me and planted a few more deep kisses on my gagged mouth now that we were back on the same level. His hands travelled down to cup my ass as he pulled me closer to him. I moaned as my cock once again stood at full mast in my wet boxers.

“I’m gonna take the cuffs off and you’re gonna behave yourself while I sort you out. Got it?” he said as he stared at me with his ‘Don’t fuck with me’ look.

“Yes, Sir” I responded into the gag and nodded. I heard just how submissive that sounded in my head and felt a little thankful that the strict gag that was silencing me had muffled the sound.

“Good boy.”

He gave me one last kiss before he took the cuff keys from his pocket and went behind me to unlock me. I just realised how uncomfortable I had been as he took the cuffs off and massaged my wrists softly, causing me to let out a long moan of relief.

Dean’s hands then came from behind me to unzip my tracksuit jacket. He didn’t waste much time pulling it off, leaving me in just my white t-shirt.

“That comes off too” clarified Dean, before lifting my t-shirt off and tossing it aside. “Arms behind your back.”

I did as I was told. I felt rope circling my recently released wrists before being pulled tighter. Another pull and my wrists were effectively bound together behind my back, much more comfortable than the cuffs at least.

After knotting the ropes, Dean came round to face me again and smiled, reminding me that he has me totally helpless right now. He playfully rubbed my nipples as he stared at me, wincing and moaning.

“Almost done with you lad. Fuck me though, I’d forgotten how fucking sexy you were” he remarked, one of his hands leaving my nipples to rub my crotch.

It’s strange, I don’t really think of myself as someone who’d be considered sexy - but when Dean says it, I genuinely believe he means it.

After a little teasing, Dean grabs another length of rope, a long one this time, and starts strategically wrapping it around my chest. I recognise from times we’ve played before that he’s giving me a rope harness. He defintely appreciates the roped up aesthetic.

After a few short minutes, my bondage was complete. Dean circled me, appreciating his handiwork and leaned in to tease me some more with nipple rub and kisses.

“Now you’re really my captive, aren’t you boy?” he asked, his face close to mine.

I mumbled another “Yes, Sir” and ignored the fact that I’d just said it again without meaning to.

“Yeah, look at you, my fucking roped up captive. No one to come looking for you. Hey, not like you’re gonna be calling for help either with that huge fat gag in your mouth, keeping you fucking quiet. You’re all mine. You’re completely fucked now, boy. Fucking helpless.”

Dean’s verbal skills never fail to drive my crazy. My boxers concealing my boner were practically dripping wet, my best attempts at any kind of protesting into my gag were totally futile. I really was helplessly bound and gagged now.

“All that hard work capturing you has me needing a rest, boy” said Dean, as he walked over to the sofa and threw down a cushion on the floor in front of it. “Get over here.”

My eyes threw him an ‘Are you serious?’ look. By this point, I’d somehow migrated away from the sofa and was now in the middle of the room, a few feet away.

“Hop if you have to. Come on, I want you on the floor, where captives like you belong” Dean added.

Begrudingly, I hopped and shimmied my way over to the sofa. It actually wasn’t too difficult. Dean steadied me and helped me to the floor and into a sitting position with my back against the sofa. He made sure I was comfortable enough before parking himself behind me, his placing his legs either side of my bound torso.

“What shall we watch then?” asked Dean, not seriously expecting an answer.

I gave some general grunting into my gag.

“I can’t hear a fucking word you’re saying mate” laughed Dean as he browsed various streaming sites to find something to watch.

He eventually settled on Family Guy, which I can’t say I’ve ever watched. As the intro began to play, Dean’s hands reached down and began to tease me again. One played with my nipples while the other pressed over my gagged mouth.

“I’m gonna have so much fun with you today, lad” Dean whispered in my ear.

I moaned in pleasure. Strictly gagged, all roped up, going nowhere - Dean had total control over me, and I loved it.

As Dean relaxed back into the sofa and left me to my thoughts, I imagined all the horny things yet to come over the course of the day. It turns out, even with all my kinky fantasising, I could never have predicted the next turn of events…
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Fantastic continuation!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great second part!
socjuc