Why I went quiet (F/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Why I went quiet (F/F)

Post by JulieG »

A few weeks ago I went a bit quiet. Sorry to everyone I was RPing with or swapping messages etc. This is why.

A work colleague, not particularly close friend had got divorced, and a bunch of us girls, mostly divorced ourselves, took her out to celebrate / cheer her up. As she lived quite some way off I was going to stay in her flat , which she insists is temporary measure until all the finances of the divorce are sorted, as I wouldn’t be able to drive back and taxi was too expensive.

I was in her “spare bedroom” for which read a mattress on the floor of a room full of boxes. Well in a tipsy, not blind drunk, stumble I managed to knock on of the boxes over, and it turned out to be a sex toy storage :oops: :lol: :o

Don’t get too excited. One Anne Summers’ Rabbit and the beginners bargain bondage bucket kind of thing: blindfold, ball gag, handcuffs with press release catches, tickler and mini cat-o-nine tails. So, realising 1. Bondage was not completely unknown to her (ill can her Jan for ease) and 2. The fact she’d kept these rather than give them to her ex or bun them, meant she was not completely alien to the thought of trying it again. What I didn’t know is if she had any bi-sexual feelings. But that could wait till morning.

I got up about 930 and dragged myself to her kitchen to make 2 coffees. I also put the ball gag and cuffs on her kitchen table. I took the coffee into her ( I was wearing knickers and baggy white t~shirt.). She was tucked in bed and I shook her gently. I couldn’t see what she was wearing, if anything, underneath the covers. “Wakes wakes and welcome to being born again single!” I said with a giggle.

I went back to her kitchen. A few minutes later she staggered in wearing a pink sleeveless cotton night dress which reached mid thighs. As I hadn’t seen the shoulder straps I did wonder if she’d slept naked! She didn’t notice the cuffs and gag at first and set about making some toast for us, but when she did she actually sneezed her coffee through her nose. “Someone’s been a naughty girl.” I said, and watched her blush. “Sorry, I accidentally kicked the box over last night. But I shouldn’t look through your private stuff.” I picked the cuffs and locked my hands behind my back. “I’ve been a naughty girl.”

“It was supposed to be an attempt to save our marriage. Spice things up again. Keep us together. It didn’t work.”

“Oh did you not enjoy it?”

“It was fun once or twice. I enjoyed it. But he didn’t seem to get more excited. And would never let me use toys in him.”

“Ohh so sad. I wish I could give you a hug.” I leant forward and kissed her on her shoulder. She put her arms round me and kissed my cheek.

“Thanks. You don’t judge me.” (I really can’t remember the full dialogue but it was something like that).

“It’s OK. I’m no stranger to ropes and cuffs myself.” At that point the toast popped up. She stepped back to butter and put marmalade in the toast, and put more bread in the toaster. I sat with my hands cuffed behind my back and tried to eat without using my hands. It made her laugh.

“Why don’t you just undo the cuffs silly?”

“More fun this way. It made you laugh.” She then started feeding me. I said “can I feed you”. And tried to lift the toast with my teeth and feed her the other corner. She carried on laughing and played along.

“Let me try!” She said. Taking the cuffs and tying her own hands behind her back. We spent the morning playing Tie Up Games, using the cuffs, and blindfold. It was gone noon when we decided we should have a shower and get dressed for the day.

She’s away for a pre planned holiday with her family this weekend so it’s my first weekend off :D

OK. I’ll tell you a bit more later
Last edited by JulieG 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Great story so far, you are doing a great thing helping a friend through a tough time.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

The games we had played were basically one of us had hands tied behind her back, maybe blindfolded and had to to something like butter toast, feed it to the other etc. often having to use our mouths instead of hands, we also tried a ball gag “Name that Tune”. Where we had to sing , or ball gag charades, having to explain a film or TV show gagged. All funny teen age stuff.

After we showered and dressed , me in t shirt , jeans and flats, She had on sweater, knee length skirt, tights, Jan said she wanted to try some escape challenges and wanted to get some duct tape . I said I could drive to B&Q with her.

After buying the tape I said we could go to my place. I owed her lunch for her hospitality. I also knew I had more bondage gear if she wanted to raise the stakes.

She had obviously not tied someone up before. It was funny me having to teach her how to tie someone.

First she just wrapped tape round my ankles and wrists behind my back, round my chest and my ankles. A single piece across my mouth. I escaped in about 20 seconds. Maybe took a little longer to unwrap my ankles.

Next I tied her. I didn’t gag her but taped her hands behind her back, and her elbows, and her ankles and knees, above and below. Than her chest, above and below. She complained I tied her more than she tied me but I said she could get me back later. She could not escape even with me encouraging her by tickling her feet through her tights. I eventually cut her free and let her tie me up. I had to give her clear instructions about taping my ankles and knees, elbows too, and told her to tape my arms to my body. She went a bit over board with about t different levels of my legs and body taped, I had to tell her to wrap multiple turns, at least 5 at all levels (I’d bought many rolls of tape. It was worth it.).

Jan tried to gag me with a single strip of tape which lasted w seconds. So next I told her to go get a clean sock from my bedroom. ( I was barefoot so she couldn’t take one I was wearing :lol: and to put in in my mouth with three or four strips over my mouth.

I flipped and flapped on the floor for a long time. She tried tickling my bare feet but was disappointed when she didn’t get much reaction. I knew if she stuck her tongue between my toes she’d get the response she wanted but couldn’t tell her because I was effectively gagged this time. Eventually she had to cut me free.

We tied each other up once more each, I managed to ruin her tights with the tape on the last time. Then I said I’d have to cook her tea (lunch was long lost), and thought if I should introduce her to rope yet.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Sounds like a lot of fun. Somebody should pop round and tie you both up. :twisted:
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

This was a great little game with your friend. Shame about the tights though 😂 Hopefully she’ll be up for more games soon. Thanks for sharing!
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

JulieG wrote: 10 months ago A few weeks ago I went a bit quiet. Sorry to everyone I was RPing with or swapping messages etc. This is why.

A work colleague, not particularly close friend had got divorced, and a bunch of us girls, mostly divorced ourselves, took her out to celebrate / cheer her up. As she lived quite some way off I was going to stay in her flat , which she insists is temporary measure until all the finances of the divorce are sorted, as I wouldn’t be able to drive back and taxi was too expensive.

I was in her “spare bedroom” for which read a mattress on the floor of a room full of boxes. Well in a tipsy, not blind drunk, stumble I managed to knock on of the boxes over, and it turned out to be a sex toy storage :oops: :lol: :o

Don’t get too excited. One Anne Summers’ Rabbit and the beginners bargain bondage bucket kind of thing: blindfold, ball gag, handcuffs with press release catches, tickler and mini cat-o-nine tails. So, realising 1. Bondage was not completely unknown to her (ill can her Jan for ease) and 2. The fact she’d kept these rather than give them to her ex or bun them, meant she was not completely alien to the thought of trying it again. What I didn’t know is if she had any bi-sexual feelings. But that could wait till morning.

I got up about 930 and dragged myself to her kitchen to make 2 coffees. I also put the ball gag and cuffs on her kitchen table. I took the coffee into her ( I was wearing knickers and baggy white t~shirt.). She was tucked in bed and I shook her gently. I couldn’t see what she was wearing, if anything, underneath the covers. “Wakes wakes and welcome to being born again single!” I said with a giggle.

I went back to her kitchen. A few minutes later she staggered in wearing a pink sleeveless cotton night dress which reached mid thighs. As I hadn’t seen the shoulder straps I did wonder if she’d slept naked! She didn’t notice the cuffs and gag at first and set about making some toast for us, but when she did she actually sneezed her coffee through her nose. “Someone’s been a naughty girl.” I said, and watched her blush. “Sorry, I accidentally kicked the box over last night. But I shouldn’t look through your private stuff.” I picked the cuffs and locked my hands behind my back. “I’ve been a naughty girl.”

“It was supposed to be an attempt to save our marriage. Spice things up again. Keep us together. It didn’t work.”

“Oh did you not enjoy it?”

“It was fun once or twice. I enjoyed it. But he didn’t seem to get more excited. And would never let me use toys in him.”

“Ohh so sad. I wish I could give you a hug.” I leant forward and kissed her on her shoulder. She put her arms round me and kissed my cheek.

“Thanks. You don’t judge me.” (I really can’t remember the full dialogue but it was something like that).

“It’s OK. I’m no stranger to ropes and cuffs myself.” At that point the toast popped up. She stepped back to butter and put marmalade in the toast, and put more bread in the toaster. I sat with my hands cuffed behind my back and tried to eat without using my hands. It made her laugh.

“Why don’t you just undo the cuffs silly?”

“More fun this way. It made you laugh.” She then started feeding me. I said “can I feed you”. And tried to lift the toast with my teeth and feed her the other corner. She carried on laughing and played along.

“Let me try!” She said. Taking the cuffs and tying her own hands behind her back. We spent the morning playing Tie Up Games, using the cuffs, and blindfold. It was gone noon when we decided we should have a shower and get dressed for the day.

She’s away for a pre planned holiday with her family this weekend so it’s my first weekend off :D

OK. I’ll tell you a bit more later
Happy to see you are back!
Great story too. Thanks for sharing it with us.
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

I thought you might have tracked down and been incarcerated with [mention]RopedByWife[/mention] as he's gone missing too, and we're all waiting patiently for his next update!
But the true reason is also really cool!
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

Oft! Lucky Jan. [mention]JulieG[/mention] knows how to treat a visitor.

Thanks for sharing and hope that you enjoy the good, clean fun that you both had.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Hi, [mention]JulieG[/mention],
Mr Picky here; please will you gender tag the tale.
Thanks,
Xtc
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Good to see you posting again, and a lovely story it is.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Python_Struggles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Python_Struggles »

JulieG wrote: 10 months ago The games we had played were basically one of us had hands tied behind her back, maybe blindfolded and had to to something like butter toast, feed it to the other etc. often having to use our mouths instead of hands, we also tried a ball gag “Name that Tune”. Where we had to sing , or ball gag charades, having to explain a film or TV show gagged. All funny teen age stuff.

After we showered and dressed , me in t shirt , jeans and flats, She had on sweater, knee length skirt, tights, Jan said she wanted to try some escape challenges and wanted to get some duct tape . I said I could drive to B&Q with her.

After buying the tape I said we could go to my place. I owed her lunch for her hospitality. I also knew I had more bondage gear if she wanted to raise the stakes.

She had obviously not tied someone up before. It was funny me having to teach her how to tie someone.

First she just wrapped tape round my ankles and wrists behind my back, round my chest and my ankles. A single piece across my mouth. I escaped in about 20 seconds. Maybe took a little longer to unwrap my ankles.

Next I tied her. I didn’t gag her but taped her hands behind her back, and her elbows, and her ankles and knees, above and below. Than her chest, above and below. She complained I tied her more than she tied me but I said she could get me back later. She could not escape even with me encouraging her by tickling her feet through her tights. I eventually cut her free and let her tie me up. I had to give her clear instructions about taping my ankles and knees, elbows too, and told her to tape my arms to my body. She went a bit over board with about t different levels of my legs and body taped, I had to tell her to wrap multiple turns, at least 5 at all levels (I’d bought many rolls of tape. It was worth it.).

Jan tried to gag me with a single strip of tape which lasted w seconds. So next I told her to go get a clean sock from my bedroom. ( I was barefoot so she couldn’t take one I was wearing :lol: and to put in in my mouth with three or four strips over my mouth.

I flipped and flapped on the floor for a long time. She tried tickling my bare feet but was disappointed when she didn’t get much reaction. I knew if she stuck her tongue between my toes she’d get the response she wanted but couldn’t tell her because I was effectively gagged this time. Eventually she had to cut me free.

We tied each other up once more each, I managed to ruin her tights with the tape on the last time. Then I said I’d have to cook her tea (lunch was long lost), and thought if I should introduce her to rope yet.
Thank you for sharing! Glad you could make a friend happy AND have some kinky fun hehe. Yes shame about the tights but at least it was for a good cause. Maybe next time you can tell her about tongue between toes before gagging lol
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Xtc wrote: 10 months ago Hi, @JulieG,
Mr Picky here; please will you gender tag the tale.
Thanks,
Xtc
Done. And thank you for asking nicely
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

wannabetiedup wrote: 10 months ago I thought you might have tracked down and been incarcerated with @RopedByWife as he's gone missing too, and we're all waiting patiently for his next update!
Ow that would be an interesting foursome. But would I be tied up it’s him and Clare by his wife, or would I tie all three of them up?

Yes he does seem to have been a bit tied up off the board for a while.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Dear [mention]JulieG[/mention] ,
I hope I am always polite to valued members such as yourself. :)
Now, the scumbags are a different matter! :twisted:
Thanks for complying.
Xtc
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

JulieG wrote: 10 months ago
wannabetiedup wrote: 10 months ago I thought you might have tracked down and been incarcerated with @RopedByWife as he's gone missing too, and we're all waiting patiently for his next update!
Ow that would be an interesting foursome. But would I be tied up it’s him and Clare by his wife, or would I tie all three of them up?

Yes he does seem to have been a bit tied up off the board for a while.
I think you'd either be with Eric and Claire under Chris's control or allied with Chris as a double team. She doesn't usually end up tied herself! But either scenario would suit you I'm sure. Also, you could ask if you could bring your friend along for the next stage of her development!
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Wow @JulieG you are two very lucky ladies. Can’t wait to read more of your stories.
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Good story! Hope you're enjoying each other's company still! :p
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic