Duppatta bondage

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
prad84310
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Duppatta bondage

Post by prad84310 »

This is a true story which happened 2 years ago.
Hi myself Maheen Iam from Mangalore.I just finished my end exams and went to spend holidays my with aunt Sariya. My aunt Sariya she is a widow in her mid 30's . She lives alone there by running a ladies boutique. She stays in a luxurious villa which is located 7km outside the city . She always wears the satin burqa covering her body from head to toe . She is a very conservative muslim.

During my stay with Aunt Sariya, I observed her daily routine and was fascinated by her strong devotion to her faith. Every morning, she would wake up before sunrise and engage in her prayers, reciting verses from the Quran with deep reverence. It was a sight that filled me with admiration and curiosity.
As the days passed, Aunt Sariya would take me along to her boutique, where I would help her with various tasks. The boutique was adorned with colorful fabrics and elegant designs, catering to the fashion preferences of the women in the community. Aunt Sariya's attention to detail and her keen sense of style impressed me greatly.

But on that particular week, the sky darkened, and heavy rain clouds rolled in, casting a gloomy shadow over the town.The townspeople knew that when the rain arrived, it was time to close up their shops for several days due to bad weather. The boutique also closed and we have to stay at home only As the storm raged on, the power succumbed to darkness. Boredom threatened to consume the day.

As rain poured outside, I craved excitement indoors. With a mischievous twinkle, I suggested playing a thrilling game of police and robber with my aunt. If the robber is caught then they have to spend all weekend tied up and obey all the orders. Little did we know that the consequences of losing would be quite extraordinary. As the game ensued, she chased each other through the rooms, However, luck was not on my side.

According to the agreed-upon rules, the captured robber were to be "tied up" and should obey the orders until the end of the weekend. My aunt called me into the living room with a mysterious smile. "Go to the bedroom and wait," she commanded, her eyes twinkling with excitement. Curiosity filled my mind as I hurried to the bedroom.As I entered the dimly lit room, anticipation grew. Minutes turned into moments, and I could hear faint footsteps approaching. Suddenly, the door creaked open, revealing my aunt carrying a handful of beautiful duppatta.

She took one blue duppatta and tied over my eyes tightly. Then “Now hands out please” aunt Sariya asked and I did as she asked and held them out, aunt pushed hands together and started wrapping a red duppatta around them to tie them tightly together then she took another duppatta and tied my elbows together tightly they were touching. Then she took another duppatta and tied my ankles and knees and she used another duppatta attaching my hands and legs in a hogtie position then she rolled a handkerchief up into a tight ball and forced it into my mouth. I had to jam the last bit in and I felt like a little hamster with bulging cheeks. She rolled another duppatta, corner to corner, and tied a nice knot in the middle, and pressed this on top of the scarf between my teeth. She then tied it nice and tight behind my neck, so she took another duppatta and rolled it into a 3 inch strip and tied this in an over mouth gag.

Then she left me and went outside of the room. There Iam enjoying the bonds the knots were professional I couldn't move any part of my body. I was enjoying it after sometime I heard the footsteps then my aunt entered the room then she sat next to me and removed duppatta attaching hands and legs. Then she untied my ankles and knees and said to get up then she tied one duppatta around my neck and dragged to the dining room then she said to kneel on my knees then she said I'll remove the gag if you talk then there will be a severe punishment and no food until tomorrow she than removed my mouth gag duppatta and handkerchief I stayed silently than she placed a bowl of chicken soup on the floor and said to drink it without spilling. I drank the soup then my aunt said to get up then she took my neck duppatta and dragged towards the toilet and opened the door and left me there and she is waiting outside then she dragged me to my bedroom and untied my hands and elbows then she ordered me to remove all my clothes and sleep on the bed. Then I removed my top and leggings and then I removed Bra and Panties and I slept
on the bed.

Then after sometime my aunt returned with several duppattas and satin scarves then she made me spread eagled and tied duppatta over my hands and tied it to the end of the bed .the same happened for my legs. Then she tied several scarves below and above the breasts and adding another scarf to seperate both the breasts. Then she removed her panties and took my panties from the table. Then she made a tight ball and stuffed inside my mouth and she took another scarf and added a big knot at the centre of the scarf and cleave gagged me. Then she took other scarf folded into rectangle then she placed it over my eyes and took heavy duppatta and tied tightly over my eyes . Then she placed silk hood over my head it is very soft and silky then she tied it tightly over my head. Then she tied a scarf over my stomach tightly then she took the long duppatta added to the centre of the scarf and took in between of the crotch area and tied at back tightly. Then she switched off the light and left the room.

The next morning,As the sun's rays peeked through my curtains, Aunt's gentle voice floated into my room. She tiptoed closer, wearing her signature floral apron and carrying a tray of warm toast and aromatic coffee. Then she untied my hands and legs and then she removed the crotch scarf and silk hood. Then she removed my mouth gag and stuffing. Then she said me to drink the coffee then I went to remove my blindfold but aunt said don't remove it. Then she gave a coffee to my hand I drank it and ate my toast .Then she said me to get up and removed my blindfold then she said freshen up and come .we have to open the boutique Today.

After taking nice shower i came outside on the bed aunt left the clothes what to wear she placed a red bra with matching red panties and a long green chudidar with matching leggings and duppatta . Then i went to the dining room to eat the breakfast. I completed my breakfast than my aunt came wearing Black burqa and she is carrying some scarves and a red burqa for me . She then said me to wear the burqa I took it and wore it . Then she said join ur hands at back I joined it she tightly tied my hands at back and then she took another scarf and tied my elbows together tightly then she took another scarf and made a tight ball and pushed it inside my mouth and with another scarf she cleave gagged me. She then took another scarf and tied above my knees to take the small steps. Then she took the full length hijab and placed on my head. Then she said to follow her.

Aunt said me to wait outside. Then she came with the car and opened the door. Then I hopped in the car both went to the boutique in 15min . Then aunt opened the shop and I followed Her inside. She than untied my hands at back and tied at front . Aunt ordered me to clean the shop and arrange the products for display then I took the brush and while cleaning the shop . My aunt got a call from her friend so she said me to look after the Shop I will come soon.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great bondage story with your aunt.
knutty71
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by knutty71 »

Great story 🌞
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Fantastic story!

Did it ever happen again?
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
zura
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by zura »

Great story

What happened next?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic