Why I went quiet - explanation FF/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Why I went quiet - explanation FF/M

Post by RopedByWife »

Sorry I’ve been absent from this forum for the past several weeks. I feel like I owe everyone an explanation.

To start, for context, I’ll give a quick history of my experience with this board:

1. I discovered the board, liked the stories, and thought people might enjoy reading about my own experiences.

2. I got a lot of views and encouraging comments. People really seemed to enjoy my posts.

3. My ego boosted, I aimed to become an even better short-story writer. I spent hours writing and rewriting each account, trying to make it better than the last. I started using writers license for artistic purpose. The stories, while all true, did suffer some embellishment, like a good photograph made more vivid by using filters.

4. My wife, also enjoying my stories and peoples’ responses, endeavored to make our tie up games even more exciting and adventurous, giving me increasingly better writing material.

5. A chronic overachiever, I made it my goal to become the best writer on this board, the one with the most views and comments. I made the stories more conversational by adding statements like “What would you do in my situation?”. I started serializing accounts, ending each installment with a cliffhanger. I even went so far as to encourage readers to write in to determine my predicament (which made for an amazing weekend, as we completed or at least attempted every proposed scenario!).

6. My wife’s best friend Claire from university re-entered our lives, became an active participant in our intimate games, and eventually relocated to our area and moved in with us. This resulted in even more elaborate tie-up games and added a new dimension to my stories.

7. I’m not judging myself on any of the above, whether it was right or wrong. It’s just a life experience, in this case one of my better ones. I don’t think I’d handle it any differently if I had to do it again.

Now, I’ll give a quick summary of what happened last month:

1. Using frequent-flyer miles (one of the few perks of my job working for a global organization), I decided to take a much-needed break. The three of us traveled to an exotic overseas location for 1-1/2 weeks. We would sightsee during the day and play tie up games each evening.

2. Shortly after we returned, while I was trying to catch up on my regular work (there’s the joke that PTO stands for “Play Time is Over”) my company announced that it had acquired another company in a different region. Yours truly would be creating and executing a transition plan. This would mean even more long days and business travel.

I had to suddenly face the fact that my free time over the next several months was going to be very limited. I asked myself the question “What’s more important, painstakingly recounting an event that happened last weekend (for the benefit of others, so that readers could live vicariously through my stories, for the personal ego boost that provided) or spending the same amount of time with my loved ones?” I made the decision to stop contributing to the forum. That was not an easy decision (as I enjoy the creative act of writing and loved interacting with everyone here) but I think it’s the right decision.

My wife said I owed it to fellow contributors to pen a response, explaining what happened, and I agree. I want to thank everyone for your comments and encouragement. I especially want to thank those who contributed to the “You Determine Our Fate” post. Your suggestions were incredible! This will likely be my last post, though I still want to visit the site now and then and will likely comment on other people’s stories.

The three of us are taking today (Monday) off. I was offered a “comp” day, as I traveled for business over the recent holiday weekend. My wife and Claire want to play a tie up game with me to commemorate my last post. It will start after I’ve submitted this. I only know where it will take place (the bedroom), what I’ll be wearing (absolutely nothing), and how I’ll be captured (a “nice, snug, ropy hogtie”). I also know that both women will be free to tease me any way they decide. If you’ve read my stories, you know that often Claire ends up also bound and gagged.

Soon I’ll be wiggling helplessly in the middle of our king-sized bed, naked, hogtied. Escape will be, happily, impossible. I’ll remain captured until they eventually decide to free me. Once the final rope is applied (probably a thin one lashing my big toes together) one of them will likely gag me as a final step. They will exit the room to get themselves ready, leaving me alone to pass the time struggling and making contented gagged noises.

Upon return, they will climb in bed to kneel on either side of me. They will be naked, or wearing matching lingerie sets, or (for all I know) attired in superhero costumes. The wonderful part is that no two tie up games are the same and my wife likes to surprise me with new predicaments. I never know what’s in store for me, and I would have it no other way. They will both look down at me smiling, admiring their ropework. They will methodically check knots, making sure they’re good and tight. One of them will inevitably ask the other “Well, what should we do to him first?”

Eric “RopedByWife” over and out. I love you all. Thanks for everything and I wish everyone happy tie up games.
I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with my lovely wife. I've sure enjoyed experiencing them! If you have the time, I love comments. Happy tie-up games everyone!
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Oh so sad to read that you won't be posting more stories [mention]RopedByWife[/mention] ! Well, I doub't you are reading this at the moment if you are bound and gagged by both your wife and Claire. At least, despite all the travel and long work hours ahead, you can still enjoy the occasional TUG ;) You are one lucky man!

Hopefully, we will get to see some stories from you once more, once work settles down eventually. I loved your stories; sorry if I didn't comment on everyone of them. All the best to all three of you.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
BearPlants
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BearPlants »

Thanks for the post, Eric. Good on you for being considerate to others - although I think it is above and beyond. Your stories with Chris and Claire have been amazing, fun, sexy and enjoyable to read. You're quite the writer and I wish you all the best with your increased/new role. I, too, actually have hit that point and although I haven't been as active as you ( I do have about a half dozen stories 2/3 written) I have had some changes that have forced me to step back from this enjoyable part of my life. Happy trails!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Thanks for the update, and possible final post. So sad to see you sign off but I hope the three of you have many more “games” nights.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic