Robin Uncaped and Unbriefed (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Robin Uncaped and Unbriefed (F/M)

Post by rtbw »

I posted a story last year about when I was tied up as Robin the Boy Wonder and my wife teased me by removing my utility belt and wearing it. [mention]Reidy[/mention] said it would have been great if she took my cape too, so I asked her then if she could do that sometime. It finally happened last week, and she took a step further than taking just my cape.

It was another one of those evenings at home when I was in my mask, cape, and tights as the Boy Wonder. I was in the living room on the sofa working on my laptop. I hear, “Hi Robin,” and I look up to see my wife walk in. She looks alluring in her yoga pants and form-fitting long sleeve dri-fit shirt. I return her greeting as she sits down on the other couch to read.

When I’m done working about 30 minutes later, we chat about different things before I ask if she can tie me up. She rolls her eyes and asks when I’ll ever get tired of dressing like Robin and being bound. I reply “probably never,” and she tells me to fetch the bag of ropes.

I run to get the bag and hand the ropes to her. She then commands me to turn around and ties my wrists together behind my back like in my current profile photo. After knotting off the rope, she feels the different parts of my crimefighting outfit and asks, “Why do you wear this funny-looking costume?” She pets the rump of my bat-briefs and says mockingly, “You look so ridiculous in these panties.”

I can only stand there embarrassed in my admittedly ridiculous outfit with my hands tied behind me. It feels particularly embarrassing to hear her say I’m wearing panties. And I start feeling more self-conscious realizing that the thin spandex on my body leaves less to the imagination than the workout attire my wife is wearing.

My wife then cups her hand on the bulge in my briefs, slowly giving it a long soft squeeze, “You’re really pitching a tent in your panties.”

Her hands move from my bulge to my waist, and she unbuckles my utility belt. She slides it off me and buckles it around the top of her yoga pants. (It's an adjustable belt, so she makes it smaller to fit over her hips better.)

My wife then removes my cape and fastens it around her neck. I’m totally mesmerized…the yellow cape draped behind her really brings out her figure in her form-fitting yoga attire and the utility belt resting low on her hips. She looks like she could be a superheroine in that ensemble.

She comes beside me and pats me on the rump of my batbriefs saying let’s go upstairs. She holds my bare bicep to walk me up the steps and down the hall. It feels weird walking in my Robin outfit without my cape…my backside feels exposed without it. And I feel more helpless without my utility belt.

My wife pushes me onto the bed and crawls on top of my legs. As she reaches for me, I scoot backward until I run out of room at the headboard of the bed. Having nowhere to go, I can only surrender as my wife molests me, touching my bulge, taint, inner thigh, rump…my whole body is at her mercy. The growing and hardening bulge in my batbriefs is showing how much I’m being involuntarily aroused by her full-body handjob.

The villainess stops while I’m still short of climax and then does something completely unexpected but amazing. She pulls my batbriefs down and off my legs, and then she slips her legs through them to wear them. The briefs are loose on her body because she’s smaller than me, but she wraps the utility belt that she stole from me around the waistband of the briefs to keep them up. I stare at how even more marvelous she looks in those batbriefs that were covering my body just a moment before.

But I don’t have much time to admire her. She jumps back on the bed and on top of me. My cape, which my wife is still wearing, covers both of us as she dry humps me. After that, she slides off me and lets her hands roam around my body as she pleases. Without my briefs to cover over my tights, my erection is even more prominent under the single layer of the nude-colored spandex.

She then reaches for the batbulge in my tights. I’m so worked up that I can’t hold back any longer. As soon as I feel her hand on my pole through the spandex I pass the point of no return and cream my tights.

She keeps me lying there in that humiliated state with my hands still tied behind me to molest me some more. After that, the TUG is over. She unties my hands and helps me clean up, and I thank her for such a great night as I lay exhausted.
OlderJ
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by OlderJ »

wow - you are one lucky bat-boy! How often does this game occur?
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I should charge for inspiring such sexy scenarios. ;)
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

OlderJ wrote: 10 months ago wow - you are one lucky bat-boy! How often does this game occur?
Thank you. Even though I transform into Robin often, these TUGs don't happen often--maybe a handful of times a year.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Reidy wrote: 10 months ago I should charge for inspiring such sexy scenarios. ;)
I think I'm actually willing to pay for more ideas. :D
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

rtbw wrote: 10 months ago
Reidy wrote: 10 months ago I should charge for inspiring such sexy scenarios. ;)
I think I'm actually willing to pay for more ideas. :D
Admittedly more of my ideas are full fantasy, battle whole lot of evil women ones.

But I'm sure I could think of a few.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic