My first model (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
BoundBaltimoreBabes
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My first model (M/F)

Post by BoundBaltimoreBabes »

All dis happened round a couple weeks ago and ima gonna write it out cuz I been reading a couple of y’all’s stories. Sorry if my grammar a lil fucked up but ima gonna try and make it as understandable as possible.

So a lil background on me before I start talkin bout how I tied up dis girl which ima sure dats all what y’all wanna know bout for real. Ima 20 just outta high school and I basically grew up in Baltimore my whole life and since I been outta school I been tryin to make the most cash dat I can make. So far I made a decent amount of cash just doing a bunch of shit but nothin crazy of course cuz I ain’t tryin to get shot. Like I ain’t rich tho or anythin but I got a lil money basically you know.

One of my friends who just got fired from her old job was askin me for ways to make a lil cash and a idea formed in my head cuz I realized dat I could pay her a couple bucks to let me tie her ass up. Cuz I always been into tying up girls but like I ain’t really got to cuz I be getting a lil nervous and thinkin dat ima weird.

My friend name is Kylie but people be calling her KJ sum times cuz of her last name. She my age and we had known each other for a minute since like elementary school for real so we cool. Kylie always been a tomboy tho and she kinda like a lil stud nowadays cuz she mostly into girls but she still cute and everything.

So I told Kylie bout how I could pay her a couple bucks if she let me tie her up and take a few pics of her all tied up and everything. Of course I tried to make it sound as casual as possible and like I was just trying to get a couple pics like a photographer or sim shit you know. Kylie was actually ok with da whole idea even tho she thought it was a lil goofy but she knew dat she was finna be paid and plus I know Kylie like doing shit like dis.

We couldn’t do it at my place tho cuz they be hella people round there and I ain’t wanna have nobody round to bother us for real so ima decide to go to a place dat my friend used to live in before he went off to college. Not gonna lie it kinda run down and pretty trash lookin for real but it get the job done and it ain’t in a bad neighborhood or anything just round where old people live so nobody finna mess with us unless we gonna go a couple blocks down.

On the night dat I was finna tie up Kylie it was a lil chilly Friday evening round 5 o’clock and in the morning I made sure to text Kylie to wear sum thing kinda cute lookin. I arrive to the place a lil early to make sure everything was ok and before dat I brought a couple rolls of silver duct tape and a red ball gag for Kylie.

Kylie pulled up round 5 o'clock and by dis point I might as well to y’all bout her. Kylie is short prolly round 5’3” even tho she be acting like she da baddest shit in da room. She athletic tho cuz she used to run long distance track and she was always tryin to be da kicker for da football team. Kylie is mixed cuz her momma white so Kylie is like light brown skin. Her hair pretty as fuck tho cuz it curly brown bout done past her shoulders. She got brown eyes and a kinda baby face so she look younger than 20 and Kylie got a couple tattoos.

She was lookin cute for sure tho cuz she kinda know what style I be liking since we know each other like dat. Kylie had on sum black and orange high top Jordan 1s with super tight black leather pants and a black and orange Baltimore Orioles jersey. Kylie was lookin like Halloween came early for real but on real shit I loved da fit for real.

So Kylie said wassup then we came inside and of course she was talkin hella shit bout da house acting like it was mine or sum. We actually talked bout a bunch of random shit for a while cuz Kylie be knowing everything bout everybody till I finally told her she finna have to get tied up soon. I decided to tie her ass up in the bedroom cuz it actually had a carpeted floor and a mattress.

Of course Kylie was talkin bout how dis was sooooo goofy but I just kept teasing her bout embarrassing shit she used to do when she was younger. I told her to stand right next to da bed and I pulled out a roll of silver duct tape and it was time to tape her ass up for real. I ain’t really think Kylie was expecting to be tied up tight or anything cuz she was a lil surprised once I started tying her up.

I wrapped tape round her ankles then shins and above her knees on her cute athletic legs underneath sum tight leather pants which looked very nice on Kylie you know. I also wrapped sum tape round her thighs and thought she looked really cute with duct tape binding her legs. Kylie was still trying to be funny joking bout how she thinks ima kidnap her or sum even tho we know each other.

Next I taped her hands behind her back like ima a police before wrapping tape round her slim waist to kept her from raising her hands. Then I wrapped tape above and below her chest cuz ima trying to make her look cute you know. Kylie was kinda getting more chill with everything now and she was even smiling a lil.

Of course I had to gag Kylie cuz she be talkin way too much for no reason so I pulled out the red ball gag which Kylie thought was kinky as fuck. I made sure to put the gag in extra tight for her big mouth and I thought Kylie looked pretty hot all taped up and ball gagged. She definitely sounded hot moanin into dat gag for real.

Now I had to get a few pics of Kylie so I pulled out my phone and started getting a couple good ones of her whole body taped up and a few close ups of her gagged and of course a back view of her. I won’t done yet tho so I picked up Kylie and sat her down on the mattress and took a couple more pics of her.

Kylie was actually being a pretty nice model and lookin back on it she prolly was one of the best girls at acting cute while tied up cuz she was lookin like she was having fun for real.I took out her gag cuz she started droolin and she thought dat was disgusting. We talked for a minute bout her being tied up and bout what was gonna happen next before I gagged her again.

I had one more thing I wanted to do to her which was hogtie her ass on da bed. I mean it basically was a hog tape I guess cuz I ain’t really have rope but after a couple layers between Kylie ankles and hands she was hogtied for real. I think she looked the best like dat and I got a couple more pics of her like dat.

Kylie started moanin and gag talkin like crazy so I knew she wanna be untied cuz the hogtie prolly was a lil painful I guess. But I was basically done anyways even tho I did wanna have Kylie taped up and gagged for a lil while longer it was cool. So I took off her gag and cut her free.

We talked for a while after she was untied and then I paid her and we were on our way. I figured dat I would have to clean up dis pace if I was finna use it again but I ain’t really know if I was.
Mr_robot201
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mr_robot201 »

Good story, but not gonna lie though, I could hear your accent in the writing :lol:
Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, get wasted all the time and you'll have the time of your life
Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

Nice story, well written, interesting way to get around to tying someone up for the first time.
Grammar and spelling indeed a little goofy, but perfectly understandable after getting used to.
I believe you would be a lot more comfortable in ropes
BoundBaltimoreBabes
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Aye y’all funny for real tho. It cool that y’all think my story was good and ima kinda thinkin bout writing bout all da other girls dat I tied up if y’all wanna hear? Anything that y’all think I can do better at let me know cuz I know I left a lil outta the story.
calebtras
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by calebtras »

Interesting story. On the one hand, you took advantage of her need for money, but she did consent. Your writing style is fine, in the Baltimore vernacular. I write in Brooklynese. Looking forward to others.
BoundBaltimoreBabes
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Any of y’all know if I should continue writing my stories on dis thread or create like a whole different thread cuz the stories a lil similar???
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

I feel like new threads will get more reads.
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Love the story, it's always interesting how producers start at all, it's like one of life's mysteries.

And ... while you ude "dat" instead of "that" it doesn't bother me, I concurr that it translates your personality into your story.
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
Space
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Space »

Really great!
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

BoundBaltimoreBabes wrote: 6 months ago Any of y’all know if I should continue writing my stories on dis thread or create like a whole different thread cuz the stories a lil similar???
I vote for new thread. Otherwise readers need to skip over the old stuff they've already read to get to the new stories.
PenelopeRopes
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PenelopeRopes »

Bwahahaha are you from New York?
Are you sure YOU'RE not the crazy one
LaxMax
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LaxMax »

Lets see those pics lol
Kenzie