Left in a hotel room. A true story (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
tiedupgood
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Left in a hotel room. A true story (F/M)

Post by tiedupgood »

I I am a middle-aged guy that is always up for a little public humiliation. I received a invitation from A dom friend in the next state to come and visit. I was able to make the trip the next week. When I arrived in town , Georgina texted me the address of a hotel where she had a room reserved for me. I arrived a little after 3:00 to check in. I give the front desk clerk my name and she checked me in. As she handed me the key to the room, she said, we've been expecting you, I hope you enjoy your stay, winking at me. I went to the room, and took a shower, relaxing in the spacious room, wondering what the cute little front desk person was referring to when she winked at me as I fell asleep.
The phone by the bed startled me as it's ring was very loud. I picked it up and said hello, it was Kat, as she liked to be called. Her instructions were, take all your clothes off and go in to the bathroom. I will be arriving soon and I don't want you to open the door or look out. Soon I heard someone come into the room, but I couldn't tell what was going on. I assume it was Kat. I heard the door closed and it become very quiet. Whoever was in the room had left. I didn't dare open the door to peek out in case it was a trap, to see if I was following orders.
What seemed like an eternity the door open to the room, and then the bathroom door open part way. Catherine said in a very Authority voice, face the wall, and put your hands behind your back. She placed a blindfold on me, and handcuff my hands behind me. She let me out into the room and proceeded to dress me.
She started with something soft and silky, which I discovered later was cute pink ruffled panties. Then thigh high stockings, knee pads, and leg warmers, and then leg shackles were locked on. She then laced me into a full length corset, tightening it quite snug. She then remove the handcuffs and had me put on elbow length gloves. Then she handcuffed my hands in front.
Next came extensive makeup. She removed the blindfold and I finally got a good look at her. She was dressed in black, with thigh high boots. She was quite tall and looked very assertive in the outfit. Apparently she was very experienced with makeup. She transformed me into a trashy drag queen. Exaggerated eyebrows and bright colors. She topped it off with a long blonde curly wig, and a studded dog collar.
She snapped the leash into the collar and says, let's go see what the town has to offer. I panicked, no way I'm going anywhere like this. And I sat down on the bed. She pulled a chair up and looked me in the eye. Notice I have taken all your belongings, your wallet your keys there's nothing left in the room. I'm not only did I take your keys I moved your car to a different location. I looked around and she was right, the room was totally stripped of all my belongings. Now if you don't want to be cooperative, I'll just leave you here and you can figure out how to get out of this mess. You might note that the handcuffs and leg shackles are are not cheapo's. They are almost impossible to pick. So you're not going to get out of them, and without getting out of the shackles you're not going to get out of the costume. And if you did. you have nothing else to put on. The room is rented in my name so I can have you removed at any time . You have a definite problem if you don't want to obey. She was right, I only had one option, and that was to obey. To be continued
Last edited by tiedupgood 6 days ago, edited 2 times in total.
El_llama
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by El_llama »

Cute!!!!!
Kinky twenty-something bisexual.

PM if you're bored
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

haha I love it
tiedupgood
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tiedupgood »

I get a kick out of the stories that the person says my mistress made me do this. Usually it's your mistress telling you to do something, and you decide to obey. The story above is how someone truly forces you to do something. Forcing you usually means the consequences are much worse than following orders.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Hi, @tiedupgood,
Please gender-tag this story.
Thanks.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
BoundTightly
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer