Robin Spread Eagled Face Down (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Robin Spread Eagled Face Down (F/M)

Post by rtbw »

I experienced a new TUG position last week. As usual, I was in my Robin the Boy Wonder outfit, and my partner tied me down to a bed spread eagle but face down.

After securing me to the bed she started toying with my body. She began by giving me a squeeze on the rump of my batbriefs, and then she ran her hands up and down my legs. It was a new sensation as she stimulated my backside and I didn’t know what her next moves would be.

I defiantly protested, “What’s the meaning of this? I demand you let me go right now!”

The feminine offender giggled and slapped my butt before saying, “Or else what? You can’t do anything about this.”

I felt so helpless being unable to move and hearing her taunts behind my head. I could only take what she was going to give me.

Her hands moved to the inside of my calves and thighs, and my arousal was immediately heightened. As I felt her exploring me through my tights, I felt my batbriefs tenting while my body pressed my manhood into the bed.

My captress then focused on my rump. As she repeatedly groped me through the back of my batbriefs, she remarked, “You have a pretty ass in your little bloomers.”

Before I could say anything, she slid her hands through the legholes of my batbriefs and pinched my butt over and over. I could only look down into the bed moaning and squealing.

She then gave me another slap on the butt before proceeding up my waist and back. She brushed my cape aside to have a good feel of my backside, and then her hands moved up my arms.

Through the ordeal the tent in my briefs continued to expand, and I felt more and more pressure in the area between my legs as it was pressed deeper into the bed. I couldn’t stop letting out moans of pleasure as I approached steadily toward climax.

The villainess lay down on my back and whispered into my ear, “You like this, don’t you, Robin. You’re really going to enjoy what I have in store for you next.”

The dastardly woman got off me and I felt anxious not being able to see what she was going to do. She then placed her hand on my taint and I gasped as I realized what was about to happen. She pressed down firmly on the tip of my crotch and rubbed hard, and my body involuntarily jerked in response to the stimulation. I writhed in rhythm with her work on my taint, even as she picked up the pace.

I couldn’t hold back the effects of this wicked stimulation of my nether regions anymore and released my load into my tights. My wife kept working on my taint until I was fully spent. My exhausted body seemed to sink into the bed.

She began untying me and asked, “That was quite a ride, wasn't it Robin?” I moaned yes into the pillow and gingerly turned my body face up when all my limbs were untied. I had to readjust my mask that had become askew over my eyes, and I saw my wife giving me a look that said, “I can’t believe you enjoy being tormented like this in your silly costume.”
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Your wife might not be as into it as you are, but you are damn lucky she indulges you like this.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Reidy wrote: 5 months ago Your wife might not be as into it as you are, but you are damn lucky she indulges you like this.
Oh yes, I know how spot on you are about that!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic