MY GF punished me (F/M) (MA)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
waow_grapee123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

MY GF punished me (F/M) (MA)

Post by waow_grapee123 »

Punished for being notty

My GF was cleaning dishes when and I was teasing her so much and she was so frustrated by it. She looked dead into my eyes and I stopped for a bit she cleaned her hand and grab my hand and said to me to come with me.

I told her: Where are you taking me
She replied: it's time for your punishment and she smiled a bit I also got exited

She take me to our room where we sleep she turn on the lamp of the room which was red and she told me to take my cloths off except my boxers which I did and she left the room I laying on the side of the bed waiting for her I thought we were having some quickies xD but it was my mistake she came in the room with thin silk black ropes and black tape and she smiled
She begins to tie me up. I was laying on the bed hands behind my back she tied my wrists very tightly and came up to tie my elbows and take then biceps.
I looked to her completely shock because I couldn't move my hands not even an inch she take a rope again and loop it around my chest crossing it through my armpits and tying them behind my back.
She began tying my ankles very tightly too and came up to tie my thighs and my knees
Honestly after that I was immediately turned on for some reason being completely tied and she being the dominant one in the room.

She sits down and hold my chin upward so I can look at her and she says; I like silence so you should be gagged before I even said anything she immediately take off her panties they smelled quite a bit because she haven't taken any shower in few days before stuffing them in my mouth she smiled to me and kissed me passionatly and then gets back she came closer to me again snd spit in my mouth which was too sexy to handle at that time and after that immediately stuffed my mouth with her smelly purple panty the smell of her panty and the taste of it was not that bad either she taped my face around my 6 times and cut it then.

Mmmnhhppp...!!Mmmm..

I was there laying on the completly tied up and gagged by my own girlfriend.
She wishpered in my her:
"Now stay like that for about 5 to 6 hours untill I come back and then I can play with you"

Mmmhpp ...fkmmmpppphh ..!!

She left me like that and I was making sounds mmnhpppp....! But my sound was too low bz of my stuffed mouth I was there laying on the bed helpless.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fun fact: I never messed with my gf again

Story end
;) :) ]
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

waow_grapee123 wrote: 4 months ago Fun fact: I never messed with my gf again
To me, that would actually be a really good reason to mess with her again

Great story!
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Great story, beautifully retold. Wish my gf did this to me
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
fiest19201
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fiest19201 »

This sounds amazing, you're definitely lucky guy here. Anything happen when she returned?
waow_grapee123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by waow_grapee123 »

fiest19201 wrote: 4 months ago This sounds amazing, you're definitely lucky guy here. Anything happen when she returned?
if u want part 2 i can tell what happen next because it was too hot
waow_grapee123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by waow_grapee123 »

Tugs4fun wrote: 4 months ago Great story, beautifully retold. Wish my gf did this to me
At that time I could not function actually what was happening to me but now when I was typing all this I felt so horny some how and what happened to me after all this , I will definitely post part 2 soon.
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

waow_grapee123 wrote: 4 months ago
fiest19201 wrote: 4 months ago This sounds amazing, you're definitely lucky guy here. Anything happen when she returned?
if u want part 2 i can tell what happen next because it was too hot
This is the adult section after all 🤷🏻‍♂️

Still, great story, unless you don't like being on the receiving end, I would definitely have bothered her again from time to time.
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
TiedmenareHotmen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TiedmenareHotmen »

Still awaiting part 2 my guy, the suspense is killin' me
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

Great story, waiting for part two
BachelorInDistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BachelorInDistress »

The fact that you didn't know what she was going to do makes this more exciting.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic