Tied to a fire truck M/F

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Boundguy800
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tied to a fire truck M/F

Post by Boundguy800 »

When I was in high school my girlfriend discovered my love of bondage and she was very quick to play along. We would switch and take turns being tied and teased until we begged for release.

We were both 18. We lived in a rural town in Midwest US. I was the captain of my high school football team. I was 6’0”, very fit and one of the most muscular guys in school. My girlfriend was super cute and petite. She was only 5’0” and a cheerleader.

I was also a volunteer firefighter in our town. We had a main fire station which held 3 fire trucks and a small old city shed several blocks away which held our really old 4th fire truck. We only used the old reserve truck if there was a huge fire.

One warm summer night around 10:00pm we parked a couple blocks away from the small fire shed just off the main drag in town. I had my bondage gear stuffed in my jeans pockets. We got out of the car and she asked me where we were going. I told her to wait and find out.

We walked in and out of streetlights for the two blocks. I was being very careful to make sure no one we knew saw us. We approached the shed and I used my key to let us in. The shed was just big enough to fit the one truck inside and have a couple feet to circle it. There was a warm musty smell to the shed as there was no air conditioning.

We walked around to the back of the truck and I helped her climb up to the top. The top of most fire trucks are lined with fire hose. The old fire hose were made of canvas on the outside. We laid down out on the hundreds of feet of serpentine fire hose on the back of the truck, which was pretty comfortable. We quickly undressed each other as our young passion grew.

There was a chrome bar that formed a square around the top of the truck. Something to hold on to when you were up there. I then grabbed her hands and handcuffed them above her head around the front bar as she lay on her back. I kissed her and told her she was stuck now. She told me she was happy to be stuck by me. I told her we’ll see. We kissed a little more. I then grabbed rope and tied each ankle spread eagle to the back corners of the rail near the end of the truck so she was stretched out and going nowhere. I asked how she was feeling now. She said she had never been so turned on in her life, but was worried if there was a fire emergency and this truck was needed. I knew that wasn’t likely. This truck only got used about two times a year, but I didn’t tell her that. I had my fire pager on as well so I would know instantly and have a good 15 minutes notice to release her if needed. Instead I told her I guess she would be along for the ride.

I started to kiss her breasts and rub between her legs with my hand as I lay beside her. She let out deep moans as she was getting more and more turned on. I focused my tongue and my fingers between hers legs to get her on the brink. She was becoming louder and louder with her moans. If someone happened to be walking by late at night on the sidewalk they surely would have been able to hear her through the thin metal-walled shed. I told her she was being too noisy.

I grabbed a white handkerchief from my pocket and stuffed it in her mouth. I used a second handkerchief with a knot in the middle to shove the first one in place and tie around her head. Her noises were sufficiently muffled. I circled one finger around her crotch as she mmmmmphed and bucked as much as her bonds would let her for me to touch her directly. I then put my jeans, shirt, socks and shoes back on as she looked at me quizzically. I kissed each of her breasts and her gagged mouth and told her I had to go out for a while and would be back. She immediately started rattling her cuffs on the bar and bucking in a slight panic. I climbed down the back of the fire truck sucking her right toes as I was descending. She was protesting as loud as she could through her gag, but it wasn’t even loud enough to drown out the click as I locked the door with my key from the outside.
Last edited by Boundguy800 3 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Great story, but can you go back and edit this into paragraphs??
Cdawg356
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Cdawg356 »

And then what??? Please continue!
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

This was great!
Boundguy800
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boundguy800 »

I waited about 10-15 minutes leaning against the door. I was frozen in fear to go any further than that. It felt like an hour to me. It was long as I could last. I was trying to be a badass, but in reality I felt scared that any minute someone would discover us. I unlocked the door. Climbed up the back of the old fire truck and immediately started to caress my girlfriend’s foot. She went from stressed-out mode back to turned-on mode. She started moaning through her gag. I sucked her right big toe for about 30 seconds. Then I switched to her left big toe for another 30 seconds. I kissed the inner sides of both of her calfs. Then I continued kissing each inner thigh until I reached her crotch. I teased with a slight lick until I dove deep inside her. I got her worked up to the brink again and again, but each time I stopped and just laid aside and played with her breasts until she calmed down.

I finally untied her legs and uncuffed her hands. She immediately undressed me. She grabbed the handcuffs. She cuffed both my hands to the top bar. She was so horny she went down on me instantly. She sucked me off for a minute then she tied each leg spread eagle to the bars. She also grabbed her wet panties and shoved them in my mouth. She then grabbed the knotted handkerchief and tied it around my mouth so I couldn’t make more than a muffled sound.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic