CAUGHT BY BRENDA (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Margerobinso42
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

CAUGHT BY BRENDA (M/F)

Post by Margerobinso42 »

It all started about four months ago. My wife Claire and myself had been on a lovely holiday and were just back. After a day getting over jet lag and catching up on washing, we both had work the next day. Claire had to go to a seminar up North and had left at five in the morning to drive up. I had made other arrangements though - I had arranged to start back a day later, so that I could indulge in my favorite fantasy. When I got up I rang Claire to see where she was - she was almost at the venue and just had time for a coffee before it started, so I knew I was OK.

I started getting dressed in my favorite outfit - a long line bra (the cups filled out with water filled balloons), a girdle, sheer stockings, a silky three quarter length slip, high-heels and a silk headscarf tied around my head. I put on quite heavy make-up - eye shadow, eye liner and lipstick, and then lay on the bed and commenced to tie myself up. Rope around my ankles and knees, I stuffed a pair of my wife's panties in my mouth and tied them in place with a silky headscarf, and then handcuffed my hands behind my back - making sure I had the key near at hand to unlock them. I lay there enjoying myself and was just going to roll on my stomach and work myself off against the bed, when, horror, I heard a noise at the door of our flat. I heard it opening and a voice said "Yoo hoo is anyone in" - it was my sister-in-law Brenda - Claire must have given her a key to the flat to keep an eye on things while we were away without telling me. Brenda is vastly overweight, with huge boobs, and is a heavy smoker, and has always fancied me and a few times at parties had pinned me up against the wall to feel me up, but I always managed to fob her off. In a panic I reached for the handcuff key, but couldn't find it.

Eventually I did, and tried to fit it in the lock and just then Brenda walked into the bedroom. At the sight of me she looked shocked, but then a sly smirk came onto her face. She could see what I was trying to do and quickly came over to the bed and wrestled the key out of my hand. "No you don't" she said and pulled the keys away. She put her handbag down on the bedside chair and then took a good look at me. "Well, this is what you get up to when Claire's away is it" she said and looked me up and down, then lifted my slip up to have a look at my cock and balls. She then reached into her handbag, took out her phone, switched it to camera and started taking pictures of me. She tried to take some of my face, but I kept turning my head away so she couldn't.

"We'll see about that" she said and went across and looked through Claire's dressing table drawers. She found what she was looking for - one of Claire's long chiffon neck-scarves - pulled my head up against the headboard and tied it there - not tight enough to choke, but tight enough that I couldn't hide my face. She then continued taking her pictures, especially a few close-ups of my face. She then switched to video mode and filmed up and down my body. She lifted my slip up and pulled my cock and balls out so they could be seen better. My once large erection had withered away, but Brenda stroked and played with me a bit and I couldn't help but get hard again, so she kept on filming.

Eventually she was done, and she then searched around the bedroom and found my mobile. Like an idiot I didn't have it PIN protected, and she sat down, lit a cigarette and started tapping numbers from my phone into hers. When she had finished she said "I have got the numbers of your football mates and work colleagues in my phone now. I am going to have some fun with you in future - if you don't agree to do what I say, I will be sending copies of the pictures and film to them, as well as to Claire, our parents and yours". She put her phone away, got the handcuff key and put it just out of reach of my fingers. "I'll be ringing you later to tell you what is going to happen" and then she picked up her bag and left.

It took me five minutes to get the cuffs unlocked and untie myself, by which time she was long gone. What was she going to do with me?
Last edited by Margerobinso42 2 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Please resolve this monolithic block of text into paragraphs. Personally, I find it almost unreadable as it is.
Now I'll go and lie down in a dark room.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Margerobinso42
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Margerobinso42 »

Hi there. Thanks for commenting. I hope it is a little easier on the eye now!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thank you. I am sure people will now be more prepared to read your work.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

Thanks for posting. Sorry to be nitpicky, but could you also gender tag your story?
straightupbondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by straightupbondage »

interesting. and this is a true story? im sorry for been so sceptical about this.
Margerobinso42
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Margerobinso42 »

Yes, this is true. I wonder how many others have been dressed up and indulging in self-bondage and have been caught out or almost caught out. I know that before I was married I often used to get dressed and tie and gag myself and was almost caught out a couple of times by my parents. I wasn't caught then, but with Brenda she did catch me out and took advantage of it.
nylongag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nylongag »

Margerobinso42 wrote: 2 months ago Yes, this is true. I wonder how many others have been dressed up and indulging in self-bondage and have been caught out or almost caught out. I know that before I was married I often used to get dressed and tie and gag myself and was almost caught out a couple of times by my parents. I wasn't caught then, but with Brenda she did catch me out and took advantage of it.
Thanks for sharing your story!
I think this fetish is a lot more common than people think.
Please continue sharing your adventures;)
Margerobinso42
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Margerobinso42 »

Thank you so much for commenting - I shall post what happened to me shortly. XX
TheDapperKing
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheDapperKing »

Margerobinso42 wrote: 2 months ago Yes, this is true. I wonder how many others have been dressed up and indulging in self-bondage and have been caught out or almost caught out. I know that before I was married I often used to get dressed and tie and gag myself and was almost caught out a couple of times by my parents. I wasn't caught then, but with Brenda she did catch me out and took advantage of it.
The scary part is half of them would go the Brenda way, and the other half the csi way. Blackmail is a dangerous game.
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

Margerobinso42 wrote: 1 month ago Thank you so much for commenting - I shall post what happened to me shortly. XX
You got the gender tag reversed. It should be F/M - the left side of the slash for the dominant(s), the right side for the victim(s).
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic