World Cup tie up

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

World Cup tie up

Post by Sian91 »

This is in response to my comment in Julieg’s “Tied ip to watch Rugby” https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 43#p173043

It happened about 10 years ago, whether it was European Cup or World Cup or something else I can’t remember but the big event in my boyfriend’s mind was football on Saturday, not me. It was a hot day so I was wearing shorts and t shirt, no bra and barefooted in the house. I’d previously been yelled at for talking during the game and walking in front of the TV when a goal, or a near goal happened, so I hinted he might want to keep me out of the way. I got more than I bargained for. I was only 22 but already had a good collection of chains and stuff.

So I went to the bathroom and layback on the bed. First was my left wrist, cuffed and attached to the top of the bed, next my right wrist. I did hope he’d for get about football at this point, pull my pants down and join me in bed for the day but alas……. I felt the steel close round my left ankle as my leg was pulled to the bottom corner of the bed, shortly followed by my right. He walked through to the other room ( I was in a very small bed sit / flat, with bedroom, living room with a cooking space, and bathroom (wet room shower toilet and basin almost on top of each other). So as I heard the television I began to call out asking dumb questions. It had the desired effect. He lifted up the ball gag out of the draw and help it to my mouth. I opened willingly. He buckled the gag behind my head, then added the sleep mask blindfold over my eyes, placed headphones over my ears and turned some music on: Nickleback Here and Now. I don’t know why I recall that so well.

On repeat and shuffle, I could sort of time when half time was due, and I was rewarded by a beery kiss on the gag. The gag was removed and I got some water and a few more beer flavoured kisses before being gagged again and the match went in. I can’t remember the music this time.

The match was over and I was expecting to be released. I got a loo break but there was another match so I made some quick lunch for us and hopped back on the bed ready to be tied up again. I lay back, blindfolded, gagged, spreadeagled with my own personal sound track. I don’t remember the half time break second time round, but I remember full time. He’d got the result he wanted. I wasn’t untied from the bed, my feet were released and my shorts and pants hit the floor, as he celebrated the result.
BrianHarris
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BrianHarris »

One lucky boyfriend!
SilverLinings
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SilverLinings »

"celebrated the result" :lol: :lol: :lol: fun story thank you for sharing!
PepperFugita
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PepperFugita »

Sian91 wrote: 2 months ago This is in response to my comment in Julieg’s “Tied ip to watch Rugby” https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 43#p173043

It happened about 10 years ago, whether it was European Cup or World Cup or something else I can’t remember but the big event in my boyfriend’s mind was football on Saturday, not me. It was a hot day so I was wearing shorts and t shirt, no bra and barefooted in the house. I’d previously been yelled at for talking during the game and walking in front of the TV when a goal, or a near goal happened, so I hinted he might want to keep me out of the way. I got more than I bargained for. I was only 22 but already had a good collection of chains and stuff.

So I went to the bathroom and layback on the bed. First was my left wrist, cuffed and attached to the top of the bed, next my right wrist. I did hope he’d for get about football at this point, pull my pants down and join me in bed for the day but alas……. I felt the steel close round my left ankle as my leg was pulled to the bottom corner of the bed, shortly followed by my right. He walked through to the other room ( I was in a very small bed sit / flat, with bedroom, living room with a cooking space, and bathroom (wet room shower toilet and basin almost on top of each other). So as I heard the television I began to call out asking dumb questions. It had the desired effect. He lifted up the ball gag out of the draw and help it to my mouth. I opened willingly. He buckled the gag behind my head, then added the sleep mask blindfold over my eyes, placed headphones over my ears and turned some music on: Nickleback Here and Now. I don’t know why I recall that so well.

On repeat and shuffle, I could sort of time when half time was due, and I was rewarded by a beery kiss on the gag. The gag was removed and I got some water and a few more beer flavoured kisses before being gagged again and the match went in. I can’t remember the music this time.

The match was over and I was expecting to be released. I got a loo break but there was another match so I made some quick lunch for us and hopped back on the bed ready to be tied up again. I lay back, blindfolded, gagged, spreadeagled with my own personal sound track. I don’t remember the half time break second time round, but I remember full time. He’d got the result he wanted. I wasn’t untied from the bed, my feet were released and my shorts and pants hit the floor, as he celebrated the result.
I would like to be in these places, this kind of teasing and denial/ignoring dynamics are wonderful.
Both great histories, @JulieG and @Sian91
"The paradoxical freedom of having your own body on somebody else's hands, is incomparable and irreplaceable"
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

@PepperFugita

It is a lovely feeling to be left comfortable yet helpless for hours on end
PepperFugita
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PepperFugita »

Sian91 wrote: 2 months ago @PepperFugita

It is a lovely feeling to be left comfortable yet helpless for hours on end
I really imagine how wonderful this feels
"The paradoxical freedom of having your own body on somebody else's hands, is incomparable and irreplaceable"
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

It’s six nations again and week 2.

Well I’ve got Italy so guess who’s getting tied up later today. :oops:

But Harley and Mum will be tied up during the match, cos they lost yesterday. Does anyone else bet bind age on sports results?
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Sian91 wrote: 2 months ago This is in response to my comment in Julieg’s “Tied ip to watch Rugby” https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 43#p173043

Find yourself a cricket fan. You could end up bound for five days.
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

Reidy wrote: 2 months ago

Are you a cricket fan?
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Sian91 wrote: 2 months ago

Are you a cricket fan?
Love it. One of my favourite sports.
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

Hmmm. I always fantasised about being kept tied up for days on end. Five seems a good number. Im sure it would get boring and uncomfortable, if nit painful after a while. Maybe you could market it as a detox, spa retreat treatment.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

I drew Italy and expected to be tied up.

I’m going to hogtie my mum now and tickle her. :D
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic