Caught by Brenda - What She Did To Me (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Margerobinso42
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Caught by Brenda - What She Did To Me (F/M)

Post by Margerobinso42 »

I managed to untie myself, but Brenda was long gone. I spent the next few hours in trepidation waiting for her to ring and eventually she did. She asked me what was I doing on Saturday, and I said I was playing football. She said that was OK, but afterwards rather than going on the piss with my mates I was to go round to her flat, and I was to bring all the women's clothes, shoes, make-up, ropes etc that I used in my little games.

Saturday came and I played (we won 2-0), I had a quick pint of shandy and left to go round her place. Once inside, Brenda told me to put my large bag of dress-up gear down and then told me to strip. Reluctantly I did so - apart from discovering me playing my little game she had never sen me naked - and once I had stripped she took her phone and took a couple of pics of me. She then said I was going to get dressed as her maid and produced a black dress of hers. She looked through my gear, picked out a few things, but did not like my white bra and girdle, so got me one of her black bras and a black suspender belt - the bra was huge and it took a few pairs of tights to fill the cups.

I put on a pair of my own sheer black stockings and a silky black slip, then Brenda's dress. It was quite large, but after Brenda gave me a frilly white pinny to tie round my waist it didn't fit too badly. I finished up with my favorite pair of black high-heels. Brenda was happy enough with the way I looked and told me to put on make-up - eye-shadow, eye-liner and lipstick - and went into her bedroom and came out a couple of minutes later with a white chiffon scarf. She said she didn't have a proper headdress, but this would do, so I tied it round my head as a headscarf.

Brenda then said that she was going out shopping for a bit and that while she was out I was to do her housework. She showed me a sink full of dirty dishes, her kitchen work tops was filthy and I was to wipe them down, mop the kitchen floor and hoover the hall and living room. She then went to her hall cupboard, rummaged about and came out with two lengths of thin, but strong looking chain. "I suppose you thought that when I went out you would slip those shoes off to do your chores - wrong!" She then made me put one foot up on a footstool, wrapped chain under my shoe, up around my ankle and back down around the high-heel, firmly fixing the shoe to my foot. She secured it with one of those tiny padlocks you use for bags when you go on holiday, and then did the same to the other shoe.

Brenda then left saying as she went that I had better do a good job or I would suffer for it, so I set to work. I had hoped to kick the shoes off to work, but that was now impossible, so I did my best. I worked away for over an hour and by this time my calves and ankles were aching. Eventually Brenda came back, dumped her shopping and looked at my work. "Not bad" she said "But not good enough - get in the living room". I did so and a couple of minutes later Brenda came in with a bunch of my ropes. She told me to put my hands behind my back and commenced tying me up. As she did so, she told me that her ex husband - who I knew had been a real bully - was also heavily into bondage and often tied her up, although her never let her tie him up. He also had a large collection of bondage videos and magazines which she had watched and read, so she considered herself pretty expert at tying up - and so it proved to be. She tied my wrists behind me, then my elbows together, ropes around my upper body and then my ankles and knees were tied.

Brenda then helped into a kneeling position by the side of her armchair facing the TV, went out and came back with a glass of wine. She settled down and then said "Oh look, I've left my bag over by the TV - go and get my cigarettes out of it". Being as tightly tied as I was I had to shuffle across on my knees, lean forward, put my face into her handbag and feel with my lips. I eventually got hold of the packet and shuffled back across to Brenda. "Look - you have got lipstick all over the packet" she said and told me to lean forward and put my face on the floor. She pulled up my dress and slip and whacked me hard twice on the backside. "Now go and get my lighter" she said and I went through the same operation. When I got back across to her, Brenda said "Now you have got lipstick all over it". She stood up, reached under her skirt and pulled down her tights and knickers. She folded her knickers into a pad and stuffed them in my mouth - they were damp and slightly warm on my tongue. Brenda then tied them in place with her tights.

After half an hour of watching TV, drinking wine and smoking, Brenda got up. She untied my ankles, helped me to my feet and helped me shuffle awkwardly into her bedroom. Once in there, she stripped naked - God - her boobs were huge and hung halfway down her chest. She ungagged me and then kissed me hard, thrusting her tongue into my mouth. Brenda then untied my knees, got on the bed and helped me onto it, pulling me up so that my face was between her boobs. She then made me suck her nipples, first one, then the other, then the first again and so on. After some minutes of this she pushed me down the bad so that my face was between her thighs and said "You know what to do now" and settled back with a contented sigh. Obediently I worked away licking her slit until she started to squirm, and looking up at her I could see her chest and face start to go bright red. She suddenly went rigid and gasped and came. Brenda lay there for a couple of minutes gathering herself and then got up and rolled me onto my back. She pulled my cock out from under my dress, fondled me until I was hard and then slipped me inside her. I didn't particularly want to, but I couldn't help myself and after a few minutes came myself.

After it was over, we lay there for quite a while, with Brenda kissing me deeply and putting her nipples into my mouth to suck. During this, she told me that she had wanted me to fuck her for years, but now she had fucked me and could so so any time she wanted - unfortunately that was true. Eventually, we got up, Brenda untied me, I had a shower and she let me leave. On the way home, I bought some beers and a small bottle of whisky and glugged them down quickly, so that when I got home I smelled and appeared to have been drinking all evening and so Claire was none the wiser.

Brenda has had me round her place twice more - she says once a month is sufficient - and as far as I know Claire continues to know nothing. I sincerely hope things go on that way.
nylongag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nylongag »

Thanks for sharing!
I’m conflicted—on one hand your writing is good and the story is hot.
On the other hand, no one should have to go through that.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic