Tickle Punishment For Husband F/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
susancarrigan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tickle Punishment For Husband F/M

Post by susancarrigan »

Hello my name is Susan and I am new to the forum. I have been thinking about it for a while and after reading some stories on this forum, I decided to go through with a plan to tickle torture my husband into complete submission as punishment for his rude behavior. I wanted to see if tickle torture is as effective as described in some stories here and I can honestly say it is far more effective than I can imagine.
I purchased two handcuff sets, the ones that are basically just the cuffs with no chain in between them. When I finally cuffed my husband Mark to the posts of our king sized bed, I didn't want him to be able to move at all, and these cuffs were excellent for that. Luck for me Mark sleeps very deep and is hard to wake up. So two Friday nights ago, i decided to put my plan into action because when he woke up Saturday morning, I would have all the time I needed to punish him. While he was sleeping I cuffed his left wrist to the post and then his right, and he didnt make a sound. I did the same to his ankles and still no movement. He was wearing his black colored version of tighty whities and he was spread out very far and very wide and I knew he would be furious when he woke up because he is your typical Italian macho type alpha male.
After about 90 minutes, as I was having my 7am coffee, I heard Mark yelling for me. I slowly went to the bedroom and he was so mad!! He said to me (excuse the language) "what the fuck are you doing Susan". I told him that I decided he needed to be punished and and that him being tied up like he is was the best way. He told me that I had my little fun and to get the key to the cuffs and let him go. He has no idea that the cuffs came with two keys so I played mind games with him and held a key up so he could see it then opened the window and threw it out to the yard, which is covered in leaves. The look on his face was priceless as he knew without the key there was no way he is getting out. I told him since he isn't going anywhere he better behave and think about how he talks to me. He went off, calling me every name in the book, yelling at me to go get his metal saw and cut him out of this right now! I laughed at him and told him to go get it himself. He replied by saying "this is funny Susan it is starting to hurt. I simply replied to him "this may not be funny Mark, but trust me you will be laughing hysterically"
The look of confusion on his face was priceless. I put a stern look on m face told him "Ok Mark, here is the deal" In a little while, unless somehow you figure out a way to get loose, you are going to be tickle tortured so bad you may lose your mind. There will be no breaks, I will no feel bad for you and there is no way to stop it" He cursed at me and told me I was insane. I replied that he would need to be gagged and then to humiliate him I reached under my nightgown and took down my panties and twirled them around my finger telling him my panties would be a great gag. He again cursed at me being very defiant. I went over to the desk and took out the roll of scotch tape then straddled him and told him to open his mouth. When he refused, I started to lightly tickle his armpits and he started trying to squirm. I could tell it was really bothering him but he wouldnt give me the satisfaction of laughing for me. I started tickling a little harder and he started making weird noises under his breath. Again i told him to open his mouth and again he told me to "F" myself. So I told him he lost the chance to open his mouth nicely, instead he must beg me to gag him with my panties. And I started tickling him harder to the point he started laughing out loud. I told him the only way it will stop is if he nicely says to me "Susan please gag me with your panties" He was so defiant he called me a bitch and said to get the fuck off him. So I tickled as hard as I could under his arms and he started literally howling with laughter. I told him this wouldn't stop unless he said exactly whet I told him to. After about 10 minutes of continuous tickling, and his laughing turning to sobs, he cried out "Susan please gag me with your panties". I immediately stopped tickling him and told him "good boy". I told him he has one chance to do what I say and to open his mouth immediately. He did and the panties went in his mouth. Then I wrapped the tape around his head, between his teeth very tightly so you could see the panties gagging him, but the tape pulled on the corners of his mouth so I told him he looked like a fish who is eating my panties. He just grunted at me. I could tell he was so humiliated. I told him I was going to finish m coffee, take a shower and do a few things around the house. I said I would be about an hour. I told him in the meantime, just lay there helpless, gagged with my panties, and think about how much he will be tickled for the rest of the day. I told him when I return I will be taking some photos of him tied up and gagged, just in case I wanted his friends and family to see how he looked. I said "mark, you do want me to take photos of you like this don't you"? He grunted and shook his head no. I said "Don't worry, when I get back you will be begging me to take your picture"
I know this is a long story and there is so much more to tell, but I am running out of time. I will post part 2 later if anybody wants me to. If this is boring to everyone please let me know so I dont waste your time. Bye for now
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

Yes! Please post Part 2! This is fun!
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Yes, please do post part two! :twisted:
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
superduperwaveydavey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by superduperwaveydavey »

Qwerty
Last edited by superduperwaveydavey 3 days ago, edited 1 time in total.
Roderik_b
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Roderik_b »

Look, when consentual and talked about before i am all about this.
But if you did this to me without warning, I'd divorce you without second tought.

And then you should be happy I didnt go to the police.
Oyster stew 2.0
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Oyster stew 2.0 »

T
Last edited by Oyster stew 2.0 1 hour ago, edited 1 time in total.
Oyster stew 2.0
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Hurry up already we need part two
Boundguy800
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boundguy800 »

Ignore the negative comments! Please continue! 😁
Oyster stew 2.0
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

susancarrigan wrote: 1 month ago Hello my name is Susan and I am new to the forum. I have been thinking about it for a while and after reading some stories on this forum, I decided to go through with a plan to tickle torture my husband into complete submission as punishment for his rude behavior. I wanted to see if tickle torture is as effective as described in some stories here and I can honestly say it is far more effective than I can imagine.
I purchased two handcuff sets, the ones that are basically just the cuffs with no chain in between them. When I finally cuffed my husband Mark to the posts of our king sized bed, I didn't want him to be able to move at all, and these cuffs were excellent for that. Luck for me Mark sleeps very deep and is hard to wake up. So two Friday nights ago, i decided to put my plan into action because when he woke up Saturday morning, I would have all the time I needed to punish him. While he was sleeping I cuffed his left wrist to the post and then his right, and he didnt make a sound. I did the same to his ankles and still no movement. He was wearing his black colored version of tighty whities and he was spread out very far and very wide and I knew he would be furious when he woke up because he is your typical Italian macho type alpha male.
After about 90 minutes, as I was having my 7am coffee, I heard Mark yelling for me. I slowly went to the bedroom and he was so mad!! He said to me (excuse the language) "what the fuck are you doing Susan". I told him that I decided he needed to be punished and and that him being tied up like he is was the best way. He told me that I had my little fun and to get the key to the cuffs and let him go. He has no idea that the cuffs came with two keys so I played mind games with him and held a key up so he could see it then opened the window and threw it out to the yard, which is covered in leaves. The look on his face was priceless as he knew without the key there was no way he is getting out. I told him since he isn't going anywhere he better behave and think about how he talks to me. He went off, calling me every name in the book, yelling at me to go get his metal saw and cut him out of this right now! I laughed at him and told him to go get it himself. He replied by saying "this is funny Susan it is starting to hurt. I simply replied to him "this may not be funny Mark, but trust me you will be laughing hysterically"
The look of confusion on his face was priceless. I put a stern look on m face told him "Ok Mark, here is the deal" In a little while, unless somehow you figure out a way to get loose, you are going to be tickle tortured so bad you may lose your mind. There will be no breaks, I will no feel bad for you and there is no way to stop it" He cursed at me and told me I was insane. I replied that he would need to be gagged and then to humiliate him I reached under my nightgown and took down my panties and twirled them around my finger telling him my panties would be a great gag. He again cursed at me being very defiant. I went over to the desk and took out the roll of scotch tape then straddled him and told him to open his mouth. When he refused, I started to lightly tickle his armpits and he started trying to squirm. I could tell it was really bothering him but he wouldnt give me the satisfaction of laughing for me. I started tickling a little harder and he started making weird noises under his breath. Again i told him to open his mouth and again he told me to "F" myself. So I told him he lost the chance to open his mouth nicely, instead he must beg me to gag him with my panties. And I started tickling him harder to the point he started laughing out loud. I told him the only way it will stop is if he nicely says to me "Susan please gag me with your panties" He was so defiant he called me a bitch and said to get the fuck off him. So I tickled as hard as I could under his arms and he started literally howling with laughter. I told him this wouldn't stop unless he said exactly whet I told him to. After about 10 minutes of continuous tickling, and his laughing turning to sobs, he cried out "Susan please gag me with your panties". I immediately stopped tickling him and told him "good boy". I told him he has one chance to do what I say and to open his mouth immediately. He did and the panties went in his mouth. Then I wrapped the tape around his head, between his teeth very tightly so you could see the panties gagging him, but the tape pulled on the corners of his mouth so I told him he looked like a fish who is eating my panties. He just grunted at me. I could tell he was so humiliated. I told him I was going to finish m coffee, take a shower and do a few things around the house. I said I would be about an hour. I told him in the meantime, just lay there helpless, gagged with my panties, and think about how much he will be tickled for the rest of the day. I told him when I return I will be taking some photos of him tied up and gagged, just in case I wanted his friends and family to see how he looked. I said "mark, you do want me to take photos of you like this don't you"? He grunted and shook his head no. I said "Don't worry, when I get back you will be begging me to take your picture"
I know this is a long story and there is so much more to tell, but I am running out of time. I will post part 2 later if anybody wants me to. If this is boring to everyone please let me know so I dont waste your time. Bye for now
Where is part two at?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic