Robin Trapped in a Hotel Room (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Robin Trapped in a Hotel Room (F/M)

Post by rtbw »

I accompanied my wife on a trip last month when she spoke at a conference. It was a weeklong stay, so I made sure to bring my crimefighting outfit to transform into Robin the Boy Wonder if needed.

We stayed in a nice little hotel suite with a bedroom and a separate living room. My wife was at the conference each day while I worked on a desk in that living room.

When I was done with work that Monday, I decided the Boy Wonder should greet my wife when she returned at the end of her day. I changed into my mask, cape, and tights to turn into my alter ego Robin.

A while after my transformation, I heard the door open and my wife walk in. “Robin! What are you doing here?”

“I’m sorry if I startled you,” I replied. “I heard you were here so I came to sweep your hotel room and make sure everything’s safe.”

“Thank you, Robin. I really appreciate that.” She continued after a pause, “I’m sorry, but I won’t be able to spend much time with you. I have to get on an unexpected Zoom meeting with my office back home in about 20 minutes.”

I was disappointed because I was hoping to spend time with her as Robin before heading out to dinner, but I think she saw the disappointment in my face when she said, “Well, if you’re here, that must mean there's also some ropes to tie you up with. I wouldn’t want you to get away while I’m in my meeting.”

My mood immediately brightened. I retrieved the bag of ropes that I brought for the trip and she quickly got to work. While I was still standing, my wife tied my wrists together in front of me and then got another length of rope to tie my bound hands to my chest. She then got me on the bed and tied my ankles together.

After just a few moments, I was helplessly bound on the bed with my hands completely immobilized. My wife looked down on me satisfied with her work and I challenged her defiantly, “Whatever you have in store for me, you won’t get away with it!”

She replied while rubbing my cheeks, “You just stay right here, Robin. I’ll deal with you when I get back.” She then patted the bulge in my batbriefs and gave it a firm squeeze before leaving to join her Zoom meeting in the living room.

My hands and arms were pinned tightly against my chest, and my feet were bound securely together. I squirmed, shook, and rolled my body all over the bed for quite some time trying to free myself, but it was no use. I got tired and stopped trying to escape. I just lay still on my back to catch my breath and gather myself, and I heard the female felon in the other room talking with her colleagues over Zoom. I couldn’t think of a way out of this predicament.

IS ROBIN’S ONLY OPTION TO WAIT IN BONDAGE FOR WHAT THE FELONIOUS VILLAINESS HAS IN STORE FOR HER? DON’T LOSE HOPE, BOY WONDER!

TO SEE HOW OUR COURAGEOUS CAPED CRUSADER ENDS UP, COME BACK NEXT TIME, SAME BAT-TIME, SAME BAT-CHANNEL!
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Nice start as always. Hopefully the torment begins when the meeting ends.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Nice beginning to hopefully a week long set of tied-up adventures! Nice profile pic too!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Reidy wrote: 1 month ago Nice start as always. Hopefully the torment begins when the meeting ends.
Thank you. There was no torment that night. I'll explain why in my next post...
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 1 month ago Nice beginning to hopefully a week long set of tied-up adventures! Nice profile pic too!
Thank you. That picture was right after I got captured. There wasn't as many tied-up adventures as I hoped, but I shouldn't complain.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

WHEN WE LAST SAW THE BOY WONDER, HE WAS TIED DOWN AWAITING THE RETURN OF HIS CAPTOR. WHAT FATE IS IN STORE FOR HIM?

I was laying bound and helpless on the bed as I heard my wife continue talking with her coworkers on Zoom. The only other sound was from my tights rubbing against each other as I struggled to free myself.

At a certain point my wife left her meeting to come check on me. “Are you okay?” she asked while touching the top of my head. I said yes.

Her hands moved to my batbulge, and I felt her groping my aroused manhood through my spandex briefs as she apologized, “I'm so sorry this meeting’s taking so long. Something came up back in the office today. I’ll try to wrap it up as soon as I can.” She then patted my swelling mound before returning to the living room.

After I resumed struggling I realized something. The rope pinning my arms down wrapped around me only once or twice. I shouldn’t have tried to pull my arms away from me as I tried to free myself. If I could just slide my wrists down from under the rope…

With some effort, I was able to pull my arms out. I felt relief as I was able to stretch out my arms, but my wrists and ankles were still bound.

I wished my utility belt was real so I could pull out a knife and cut the ropes remaining on my body.

I sat up and looked down my legs, and I noticed the rope binding my ankles were tied in just a simple shoestring knot. I reached down to pull off one of the ends, and my legs were freed just like that.

Then I thought maybe my wrists were tied the same way, but I couldn’t see the knot because it was on the outside of my wrists. I got up off the bed and walked to the mirror to see my wrists tied together the same way.

I tried to see if I could bite an end of the knot to pull it out, but I couldn't reach it with my mouth. After thinking through it, I placed my hands on a dresser and then brought my foot up to step on the loose end. I pulled my wrist up and voila my wrists were freed!

I’ve escaped from bondage just a very few times, and it was years since my last escape. I really felt like I was Robin at the moment to free myself from a trap.

By this point it was about 45 minutes since my wife’s meeting started, and we had to start getting ready to go out for dinner. So I changed out of my mask, cape, and tights to transform back to my secret true identity.

When my wife was done with her meeting she was surprised to see me as myself. “Where’s Robin?”

I replied, “I don’t know. Was he here?”

“How did you get out of being tied up like that?”

I told her I didn’t know what she was walking about. She should ask Robin the next time she sees him.

And then we went out for dinner. I would have to come back as the Boy Wonder another time.
Last edited by rtbw 1 month ago, edited 1 time in total.
flannel teddy bear
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flannel teddy bear »

Well done! Hopefully Robin gets tossed back into the ropes soon.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

flannel teddy bear wrote: 1 month ago Well done! Hopefully Robin gets tossed back into the ropes soon.
Thank you. It was an unfamiliar but pleasant feeling to get out of that trap. I escaped maybe only twice before, although it's mainly because I like to remain tied up especially if my captor is having her way with me.

Robin was captured again during that trip. I'll share soon
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

It’s so cool that your wife participates willingly and enthusiastically into your fantasies. Great story
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Canuck100 wrote: 1 month ago It’s so cool that your wife participates willingly and enthusiastically into your fantasies. Great story
Yes, I know I'm lucky. It took some work to get to this point! Thank you.
Oyster stew 2.0
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Oyster stew 2.0 »

Robin should be pinned down and tied up(unless you like consensual tie ups of course
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Oyster stew 2.0 wrote: 1 month ago Robin should be pinned down and tied up(unless you like consensual tie ups of course
Robin's usually strapped down...I think he wasn't this time around because the villainess had to hurry to join her meeting. Robin will be pinned down for his next trap during the trip. I'll provide the next part soon
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

rtbw wrote: 1 month ago
Oyster stew 2.0 wrote: 1 month ago Robin should be pinned down and tied up(unless you like consensual tie ups of course
I realize I didn't read your comment right. I've never been pinned down to be tied up, although I've fantasized being overpowered. This is may be a new scenario for when I'm in my alter ego
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

After my first appearance as Robin on the Monday of our weeklong trip, we were so busy that I couldn’t do it again until Wednesday night. But there was no action that evening. My wife was out because her conference had a dinner and other events. I ate and did some other things on my own and then came back to the hotel.

She still wasn’t back so I washed up and then changed into my Robin outfit waiting for her. She didn’t return until really late and I fell asleep before she returned. I just ended up sleeping the night in my mask, cape, and tights. And then it was back to the conference for her in the morning, and I returned to my secret true identity to work.

On Thursday night, we met some friends who live in town and got back to our hotel. I made my transformation again into the Caped Crusader, but my wife had to do some work first and prepare some things for the next day of the conference. So I suggested why not tie me up again while she was working?

She rolled her eyes at me as she often does when I want to be bound, and she asked how I want to be tied.

Ever since we checked into the hotel, I was eyeing a long padded bench at the foot of the bed. I asked if I could be tied down on it. So that’s what she did.

We pulled the bench to the middle of the living room and then she tied me face down on it. She bound my wrists and ankles to each of the legs of the bench.

She began petting the back of my head, and I snarled at her, “You fiendish felon…I’ll escape out of this like I did from your last trap. And then I’ll make you pay for your dastardly deeds.”

The villainess proceeded to stroke my back and then grope my bottom. “I actually wondered how you got out last time. How did you do it?”

As I told her how I escaped, I felt her fingers continue to probe through the spandex stretching over my rump.

When I finished explaining she remarked, “How clever, Robin.” By this point she was rubbing my taint, arousing me so that my growing batbulge was digging into the bench beneath me.

The vixen continued, “Well, I have to get some work done so I don’t want to hear anything more from you. Just stay quiet and you’d better not get away this time, or else…” She then slapped me on the butt before going to the desk.

I couldn’t do anything with my arms and legs connected to the bench. I could only lay there helplessly as the dastardly woman clacked away on her keyboard, periodically looking over at me with a smile.

HAS ROBIN BECOME NOTHING MORE THAN A PIECE OF FURNITURE FOR THIS VIXEN TO ADMIRE? TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS TO OUR COURAGEOUS CAPED CRUSADER, COME BACK NEXT TIME, SAME BAT-TIME, SAME BAT-CHANNEL!
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

WE RETURN TO ROBIN'S PREDICAMENT, TIED TO A BENCH BY A FELONIOUS VIXEN…

With the way my arms and legs were tied below the bench, I was in a humiliating position with my rump pointing up.

I hoped my cape was covering my butt, but I knew it probably wasn’t because it tends to lift up when I’m in certain positions. And the villainess surely swept my cape away while groping me anyway. The bottom of my batbriefs was probably on full display for her.

I was stuck to the bench for more than 30 minutes when my wife closed her laptop and walked over to me. She pulled a chair up to me, sat down, and placed her feet on my back. Holy added humiliation. She was using me as a footrest, and I couldn’t do anything about it as she sat there doing something on her phone.

Her feet were on the small of my back, but from time to time she groped my rump with her toes or stroked my upper back or behind my head with her feet. I felt so degraded but also stimulated.

This went on for maybe 15 minutes and then my wife put away her phone. She crouched down by my head and asked while resting a hand on my shoulder if I was OK. I said yes.

Her hand then moved down to rub my rump as she said it was getting late and asked if we could continue the session the next day. She still had to attend the last day of the conference, but she promised to capture me again after.

It took all my willpower for me to say yes. I wanted to keep playing the TUG, but I also knew my wife needed the rest. She untied me from the bench and then we called it a night.

The next day was a full day until my wife and I were able to have dinner by ourselves. As we were finishing she asked if Robin was coming later. I said he’s definitely coming.

Back in our hotel room I changed into my mask, cape, and tights. When she saw me as Robin she said she was glad to see me and walked me to the bench. I was about to go face down like the way I was tied yesterday, but she told me to turn around so I was face up. I thought to myself what a fantastic idea.

She tied my ankles to the legs of the bench and my wrists straight underneath. I think she cinched them with another length of rope and connected it to the other legs of the bench. She also tied a rope around my chest to keep me pinned down for good measure. She then sat on the chair she used when she used me as a footrest the previous day.

With my body splayed out on the bench her right hand reached for the bulge in my batbriefs, and her other hand went to my nipple perking up in my shirt.

WILL THE BOY WONDER SUCCUMB TO THE HANDS OF THIS HEINOUS VIXEN? TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO OUR COURAGEOUS CAPED CRUSADER, TUNE IN AGAIN, SAME BAT-TIME, SAME BAT-CHANNEL. THE WORST IS YET TO COME!
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I can't speak of how jealous I am that you get to play such fantasies out.
Oyster stew 2.0
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Oyster stew 2.0 »

It would be creative if she interrogated you by ticking or itching powder
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Oyster stew 2.0 wrote: 3 weeks ago It would be creative if she interrogated you by ticking or itching powder
Oh there is nothing as sweetly irritating as having an itch that can't be scratched while tied-down.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
Open to friendly PMs
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Reidy wrote: 3 weeks ago I can't speak of how jealous I am that you get to play such fantasies out.
I definitely know I'm lucky. But it did take work to get to this point, and things usually don't go as smoothly as I recount the stories.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 3 weeks ago
Oyster stew 2.0 wrote: 3 weeks ago It would be creative if she interrogated you by ticking or itching powder
Oh there is nothing as sweetly irritating as having an itch that can't be scratched while tied-down.
I didn't even know itching powder is a real thing. But I don't think I'd like to have itching powder on me while tied down, although I imagine that's a plausible scenario for a trap on Batman. I do like the idea of being overpowered by itching powder though before being bound. Have you tried itching powder in your TUGs?
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Never actually bought itching powder or used it during a TUG, but was tied up once while wearing itchy woollen long socks. It was 'irritatingly fun', but got used to the woollen socks after a while. I'm a bit of a masochist so having the itch, and being unable to relieve it, reinforced my predicament in a way that I found pleasurable, but not everyone would. Your mileage may vary, so test drive before committing ;)
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
Open to friendly PMs
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

God I love your stories. Every time I read one, I feel like I need to get my owner costume and tights. Well done as usual!
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

rtbw wrote: 2 weeks ago
tiedinbluetights wrote: 3 weeks ago
I didn't even know itching powder is a real thing. But I don't think I'd like to have itching powder on me while tied down, although I imagine that's a plausible scenario for a trap on Batman. I do like the idea of being overpowered by itching powder though before being bound. Have you tried itching powder in your TUGs?

Some villain tips an industrial strength itching powder on our heroes (naturally including Batgirl, can't have her missing out), which is so bad it incapacitates them. It's short lasting, so the villains use their discomfort to tie them in another diabolical death trap.

Sounds right up the Joker's ally.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 2 weeks ago Never actually bought itching powder or used it during a TUG, but was tied up once while wearing itchy woollen long socks. It was 'irritatingly fun', but got used to the woollen socks after a while. I'm a bit of a masochist so having the itch, and being unable to relieve it, reinforced my predicament in a way that I found pleasurable, but not everyone would. Your mileage may vary, so test drive before committing ;)
Well, the itching powder still intrigues me. It would have been great if they used something like that in the old Batman TV series
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

TightsBound wrote: 2 weeks ago God I love your stories. Every time I read one, I feel like I need to get my owner costume and tights. Well done as usual!
Thank you very much. I say just go and get your cape and tights!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic