Selfbondage Surprise (Self M, F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
SwitchUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Selfbondage Surprise (Self M, F/M)

Post by SwitchUp »

Growing up an only child, I didn't have any siblings to play tie up games with and I couldn't really bring it up to any friends without fear of being judged. So I spent a lot of my sessions playing in selfbondage.

Fast forward to my adult years, playing with different partners, going to bdsm clinics and clubs, I learned many tricks that have made both selfbondage more exciting and safe. Balancing that perfect sense of helplessness.

Quick disclaimer! You should always play safe, having multiple backup plans and escape routes. And most importantly, always make sure someone will check in on you. I’ve always done selfbondage in a safe place where a family member, friend, or partner can “catch” me in the act. The embarrassment of being caught is preferable to the alternative and you may even find a bondage partner in accident ;)

The story I'm about to share is one of the times I let myself get caught just to see what would happen.

To start off, I'm a pale Asian male standing 5’5” with a slender body. I workout often but I prefer to be lean and skinny, embracing my twinky appearance. I have naturally hairless arms and legs and long curly hair down to my shoulders. From behind it's pretty easy to confuse me for a woman. Sometimes even from the front lol.

My partner, who we'll call D is a 5’0 petite asian woman with long dark hair and almond skin. Even though she's allergic to exercise, she's fit and athletic with small firm breasts ans a cute tight butt. Most people will say she looks young for her age but the tattoos and cynical attitude adds a few years. For anime lovers out there, imagine Nagatoro with Taiga Aisaka’s personality. Yeah I'm lucky.

D was still at work and wouldn't be home for a few more hours. Even though I was focused on my game, all I could really think about was rope snaking its way around my body, wrapping me up tight, and struggling till exhaustion. We’ve engaged in bondage in the past, taking turns tying each other up and tormenting the “victim” during our intimate play. But I also think of bondage as kinky yoga, a perfect way to relax and relieve stress. Kill two birds with one stone, relax and surprise D.

“Roughly 3 hours,” I think to myself, placing the controller down.

I feed the cats, lock the doors, close the curtains, and check the oven…before stripping down naked, grabbing our bondage bag, and making my way towards our bedroom. Inside we have a wide collection of ropes, belts, straps, leather cuffs, tape, gags, blindfolds, toys, etc. I grab a handful of rope, 4 leather cuffs, a medium sized ball gag, a blindfold, metal rings, a piece of twine (guess what for), my wireless earbuds, and one of my favorite butt plugs.

For this session I chose a rimming butt plug from B-Vibe. The plug not only vibrates on the tip, but also tickles your rim, spinning wildly like a brass player in a Miles Davis band. The remote is not wired making for easy handling and both the prostate and rim massagers can be controlled separately or together.

I slip on the condom, lube it up, then I sit. I feel the cold tip touch the tight lips of my hole. It penetrates as I slowly guide it in and out, feeling the lube work its wonders. I take a deep breath. The lube is cold. I sit lower as it slowly gets swallowed inside. It gets wider and wider, my ass cheeks spreading to accept it, until pop! The plug disappears inside.

Before I can settle, I grab a long piece of rope and begin wrapping it around my waist. After I'm certain I've lassoed my torso tightly, I make a knot beneath my navel and bring the tail down in front of me. Making sure I trap the base of the plug underneath, I tie a knot in the middle then run the rope back up to the belt behind me. Before I bring the rope down again, I tie a metal ring in the center of my back for later use. I repeat the process of passing the rope under my crotch, tightening more and more as the rope thong hides the plug, sinking deeper into my ass.

I test it out, moving my hips forward and back, side to side, with the slightest movement triggering a gentle push deep inside of me. Just for fun, I push the button on the remote for a second making my knees buckle and my eyes roll back. Only for a second though cause I'm a masochist like that.

“2 hours and 15 mins,” looking at the time as I walk towards the bedroom door. One final thing before I can begin the rest of my bondage. A cute “Welcome Home” sign taped on the outside for D to see.
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Don't leave us hanging!!

Please continue!
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Reminds me of when I was younger and would tie myself up, leaving a note for my wife to find when she got home that her bound up 'boy-toy' was all prepped to serve...

Please do continue!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
SwitchUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchUp »

I jump onto the bed, stumbling a bit with the plug pressing inside of me. I grab one of the ropes and I start working on my ankles, carefully wrapping the rope around three times before looping it through the center, cinching the ankle bonds tight. Before I tie it off, I use the remainder of the rope to fasten another metal ring and tie it off in the back, making sure it’s secure and snug.

Satisfied that my ankles won’t be coming loose, I roll onto my back, lift my knees to my chest, and reach for the twine next to me. I lift my ankles up in the air and begin tying my big toes together. I cinch it off. With some length of twine left over, I force my toes towards my ankle bonds, stretching them back until my soles feel exposed and helpless. After knotting everything tight, I attempt to move my feet up and down, try to pull them apart, but no give. I straighten my toes but the twine holds strong trapping them in their position.

I continue with my lower calves and above the knees, mummifying them in ropes until they couldn't budge. I always leave just a tiny bit of slack because I know they’ll get tighter once I bend my legs and the muscle expands. I add another metal ring behind the rope holding my upper knees together.

“Half way done,” I tell myself.

One leather cuff on my left wrist, another on my right. Along with a pair of cuffs above my elbows on each arm. All the cuffs tightened to their last setting, leaving enough room for a finger to still slip through. I position each of the D rings to point towards each other so that I can bring everything closer at the end.

“Almost out of rope,” as I pull a long piece across the center of my back. I take the two ends on my right, past it underneath my right armpit, up my shoulder, and position it behind the center of my neck. I run the bight of the rope on my left mirroring the symmetry. I pass the two ends through the bight, cut the slack, and begin forming a small harness that pulls my shoulders back. I wrap this around three times before tying a knot behind my neck. I attach the last metal ring.

Now for the final touches! I put my Bluetooth earbuds on, start my bondage playlist, it's “Whips & Water Play” by Dom Force 69 on first. The blindfold comes next. The leather tight on my face while I pull it as close to my skin as I can. I attach a rope on the blindfolds clasp, a small pony tail like strand. I open my mouth wide open, lift the thick black ball towards my mouth, and surrender to the rubber inserted in place. I strap it in to a good setting, not too tight, but a challenge to completely push out.

I can't see the time. I'm blind, disoriented, the music thumping louder and louder. The world spinning around me while my legs are pinned together. Tight straps around my face, I can't see the drool but I can feel it. Not to mention a thick plug filling my insides. I’m already losing myself to subspace. I fight the urge to fully go in deep because I know I'm not done yet.

I feel around for the remote of the vibrator and two final pieces of rope. I had 4 rings, on the neck of my shoulder harness, on the crotch rope, the leg rope above my knees, and by my ankles. I test the remote again to make sure it’s working properly. Click, my body lights on fire for only a slight second before I click it off. I catch my breath. Trembling from anticipation, I put the remote somewhere in front of my face out of my reach.

Two remaining ropes, a pony tail rope, and 4 metal rings.

I lead the pony tail rope down my back and pass it through the metal ring attached to my crotch rope. I slip it through and begin pulling. The tighter I pull, the farther my blindfold pulls my head back. If my head relaxes the vibrator gets deeper and deeper. I know my limit but I let it go a bit loose so I can get the other ropes positioned.

Feeling around, I find one of the ropes with an attached rope tightening carabiner and fasten it to the ring behind my upper leg bondage. This carabiner allows me to pull the rope tight without coming undone. However, as a safety feature, I can pull a clip releasing the rope if needed. Selfbondage is great but I have to be safe. I make sure I can reach the tightening cord with both hands and leave room for another strand that will complete my bondage.

And now comes the final rope. I attach the rope to my right elbow D ring, lead it through my left elbow D ring, back to my right elbow, then up towards the metal ring behind my neck. The rope still loose giving me enough mobility, I bring the rope down to my ankle ring, tugging my shoulders further back while at the same time bending my legs, and up again to my crotch rope ring. I pull, and my elbows slowly come as close together as they can. I pull, and my shoulders ache backwards while my feet tug closer and closer towards my butt. And I pull some more, until my feet puts pressure on the crotch rope, adding more desired discomfort. I'm hogtied, wet with drool and excitement. Once the rope is as tight as I need it, I bring the remainder of the rope back up to my ankle ring, which is by now very close to my crotch, and tie it off there with whatever mobility my arms can give me.

With the shoulders as far back as I want them, I'm ready to lock my head in place. With the crotch rope already pulled down by my ankles, what better way but to pull it backup using my blindfold. Since my hands are still near my crotch, the pony tail rope is just in reach! With one big tug, my head tilts backwards, my waist gets tight, and the plug goes in as far as the base will let it. If I pull my head, my ass will feel it, if I relax my feet, my ass will also feel it.

I'm in agony. I want to scream. My whole body stretched but locked in place. Music tickling my ears and all I want to do is hump the bed. Every little movement reminds me of the plug inside of me. I wish it was turned on but I want to be patient. She'll be home soon and there's only one more thing left before she gets here.

With little movement left, I struggle to find the strands of rope connected to the carabiner. I take the longer side and take the rope up my left hand D ring, down my right hand D ring, and carefully craft a slipknot that I've practiced to bring them together. I find the other strand that tightens and pull hard. I grunt into the gag, finding it difficult to do so. But I keep going, I want to be tied tight, I want to feel helpless, so I keep pulling until my wrists are bound together, forced down my thighs making it difficult to tug upwards, trapped underneath the hogtie, away from any other knots except my safety clip in case needed.

Now all I do is wait :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic