Fetlife Hookups [M/F]

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Fetlife Hookups [M/F]

Post by TomYi »

Hi, everyone. It's nice to be on this forum finally. This will be my first (and maybe last) story.

I suppose I should explain. Since I've now committed to a perfect young woman, that bondage-fuckboy part of my life is behind me. I'm not about to write about my experiences with my girlfriend (she'd kill me), but I can write about the friends with benefits I met prior to my exclusive relationship. I really only had two encounters that made it all the way to a bondage experience, so I'll be writing about them in two parts. The first part is fairly tame, but the second part will get quite explicit. So into the adult section, I go!

Part 1

Not only was this my first time tying up someone from Fetlife, but this was actually the first time I got to tie anyone up! I had been flirting with a pansexual lady for a week or so on Fetlife. She had never tried bondage before, but she was very curious about it, with fantasies of dominating other women and being dominated by men. She found me attractive, but could never really find the time to hook up. I suspect that she was really just nervous about getting bound and gagged by a stranger on the internet. Who wouldn't be?

One day, we both found ourselves off work early. This was a big deal, since we lived about one hour away from each other, and she was busy that weekend. I asked if she would like to meet up. She told me that she was on her period, and she was going to meet some friends in a couple of hours (again, maybe she was just scared to meet me), but I said that it didn't matter. I would simply introduce her to bondage, and we wouldn't do anything sexual whatsoever.

In a spur of the moment, she said yes and gave me her address. I grabbed my suitcase full of bondage equipment and set off. In case anyone was wondering: one time, I had money to spend, there was a big sale on Sub Shop, and I kind of splurged before really having anyone to tie up. Admittedly reckless, but it definitely paid off!

We finally met outside of the quad-plex she called home. She was in her late twenties with dark shoulder-length hair, brown eyes, tan skin, and a nice body. She was wearing a blue t-shirt and tight black shorts. I remember thinking how short she was. She led me inside to her relatively small living area and gave me a short tour ending in her living room. It was a small room occupied mostly by a futon in the bed position, a coffee table, and a TV stand. I could tell that she was still a bit nervous, and honestly, I was too, but my excitement was far greater.

Eventually, I was standing behind her with a length of red rope, and her hands behind her back. I had practiced before on the back of a chair, and knew what to do. I started by tying a non-collapsible cuff around her wrists. I heard her gasp quietly as I did this.

"Are you alright," I asked.

"Yeah," she responded. "SO HOT!"

By the way, 'so hot' quickly became her catch-phrase that day.

We had a few more similar exchanges as I tied her up. Especially whenever I had to brush her hair out of the way. She was so damn cooperative and fun. Eventually, I had her arms all tied up in a basic boxtie.

"There! It's done," I announced.

She tried to look behind her and struggled a bit, unable to contain her excitement. "Oh my God! I'm really tied up!" She exclaimed.

She was so happy, and she couldn't wait for me to add more rope. She did exactly as I said and sat down on the futon with her feet on the coffee table. I tied her ankles with a simple two-column tie, and she seemed to love it as much as the boxtie. I did the same tie above her knees. I remember her shivering as I cinched the tie and my hand passed between her legs. They were so smooth. I apologized, but she didn't seem to mind at all. She described it as 'so hot'.

At that point, I had her all tied up, much like this model.

I was so hard by then, I'd be amazed if she didn't notice the bulge going down my pants. Alas, I had to keep my word and leave her be, but that didn't mean that I was done with her. I asked her if she'd like a collar, and she let out a quick gasp of excitement.

"Yeah," she nodded with an adorable giggle.

This woman was a few years older than myself, but I had her as giddy as a schoolgirl. The collar I had was two inches wide. I figured that it would make for less strain if I ever tugged on it, but it was almost too tall for her short neck. Nevertheless, it went on, and she loved it. Especially after I clamped a leash onto it.

I couldn't help but ask her, "Would you like to feel what it's like to be bound and gagged?"

Her eyes widened with excitement and she wholeheartedly agreed. I had tape, a panel gag, or a ball gag available. She chose to go with the ball gag for her first time. It was a moderately sized red ball gag with a chin strap. I love that look it gives to its wearer.

I held it in front of her. "Open wide."

She smiled at me and obeyed without hesitation. I slid the ball behind her teeth and whispered to her. "Good girl."

The sound of those words made her shiver again and giggle with a big gagged smile. At that point, she adopted her new catchphrase: 'ffo hht'.

Before we had started, she agreed to let me take pictures of her with her phone. I saw no better time than now to do so. I opened up her camera and snapped a small photo gallery of her all bound, gagged, and wet as hell. (No, I don't know what became of those pictures.)

She just looked so sexy with ropes on her body and a ball in her mouth, that I couldn't help but plant a quick gag kiss on her red ball. I don't think she objected. It was such a sexy situation, but I was a man of my word, and I had said I wouldn't touch her. So sadly, there wasn't much I could do after that.

The rest of our time together mostly consisted of me leading her around her home by the leash. She was so energetic and bubbly, I swear that she could have hopped around forever! There weren't too many places for me to lead her, but she didn't care.

I knew that our time was running out, so there was one more thing I wanted to try. I led her in front of her bed, and without warning, I picked her up in my arms. She stared up at me with wide, frightened eyes and let out the most adorable gagged pleas.

"Mmph! Mn nmn nmph!"

I laughed and smiled down at her. I guess I caught her off guard. I gently lowered her onto her bed, and she calmed down right away. "I want to see you try to escape," I told her.

She nodded and promptly started kicking and thrashing around on her bed. I was a bit worried that she'd break something! As I had mentioned before though, this was my first time tying someone up. I knew how to make the tie, but I had been too concerned about her blood cirulation, and I had made her boxtie too loose. It was still good enough that she had to struggle and strain for a bit. It was quite the sight to see while it lasted!

Soon however, she was free. She unstrapped her gag and spat it out before exclaiming "SO HOT!"

I sat next to her, and she gave me the biggest hug. She couldn't stop talking about how sexy she felt and how she wished that we could have taken it further if only we had more time. I was so insecure that I kept asking her about anything she liked or didn't like, but she was just all smiles. She was so happy that she had decided to say 'yes' to me.

"We have so got to do this again," she said. "We've gotta dedicate a whole weekend meeting up and doing this again and again and again!"

She followed me back to my car and gave me an even bigger hug as we said our goodbyes. I remember her saying, "You're so huggable."

I may not have gotten to do anything sexual with her, but I was on top of the world, that day. I was so happy to finally have a sub as horny and ethusiastic as her. But that bondage weekend she wanted was never to come.

Shortly thereafter, her father flew in from across the country. He was supposed to be visiting for a couple of weeks, and she hadn't seen him in years, so far be it from me to interrupt the reunion. But then his visit extended into a month, and then I found out that he was sick, and would be living under her care indefinitely. There was no way she'd ever have the time to meet with me in private again. Eventually, enough was enough, and I had to move on.

We haven't spoken since, but I hope that she went on to find someone who was right for her.

So ends my first Fetlife bondage experience. I'll follow up with Part 2 sometime soon.
Last edited by TomYi 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

very good beginning for the story. I hope you continue to write.
naomi_myself_and_i
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by naomi_myself_and_i »

Ooooooh, I really enjoyed reading this. I like the matter-of-factness of your descriptions, and I like that you gave enough description without falling into the trap of over-describing. It being real scene probably helps, but you captured the playful tone really well, too. Bravo zulu, and I'm looking forward to seeing part two!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I agree with everything [mention]naomi_myself_and_i[/mention] said. An excellent tale, well written and edited.

Thanks for posting. Please continue!
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

This was a great insight into one of your lucky adventures, but it's a shame that it didn't go any further. I can't wait to read any of your continued adventures.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Thanks for all the positive feedback on Part 1. I hope you're ready for more!

Part 2

A month or two later, I found myself answering a booty call from a different lady. She didn't click with me quite like the previous girls. She didn't much care for small talk and other formalities. She just wanted to get tied up, although she'd never experienced it before.

Her situation was a bit different as well. She was actually engaged, but her fiancé was not kinky like her, and he was currently unable to please her due to an injury. She insisted that they were non-monoganous, and her fiancé was okay with this, but I refused to meet her until I had spoken with the man himself. I wasn't about to get tricked into a mess like that!

Soon afterward, he contacted me and confirmed the woman's story. So off I went to meet my next hookup!

I was told to meet her at a café near her apartment building. She had no photos of herself online (normally a red flag, but understandable), and prior to our meetup, she warned me that she was big. I'm not particularly picky, but she wasn't really exaggerating. She also had glasses and shoulder-length brown hair tied in a tight ponytail. She never really smiled either. To be honest, I wasn't particularly attracted to her.

She had texted me ahead of time and told me where she would be sitting. She said, " Look before you introduce yourself. If you think I'm too ugly, just save me the embarrassment and leave without a word."

Well then, I had no choice at all! It was either: tie her up, or be a huge asshole. She may not have been my hottest sub, but I'm ultimatley glad that I wasn't an asshole. I sat down and met with her.

She said that her roomate (who was aware of our meeting) was going to be in his bedroom while we did our thing, so she wasn't really worried about rape or kidnapping too much. Still, she was understandably nervous about getting tied up by a stranger on the internet (we never did learn each other's name). I reassured her that I wouldn't go crazy on her. I'd just start by tying her up and letting her struggle and get a feel for it. Then we'd decide what to do next.

She agreed, and led me back to her apartment. I followed her into her bedroom with my suitcase, and closed the door behind me. The room was tiny, and her bed took up most of the space. Good enough for me!

There was a problem though: She couldn't cross her arms behind her back! But where there's a will, there's a way. I had her hold her hands in front of her, then I cinched them together palm-to-palm. There was a ton of excess rope, but that was the plan. I pulled her hands over her head and behind herself. Then, I lashed her hands to a breast harness, leaving her hands securely tied behind her head. I then proceeded to tie her feet and legs together, just as I had done to the previous girl.

I sat her down on the bed, and displayed my small collection of gags for her to see.

"I'm going to put you in a hogtie. But first, I'm going to let you choose how you'd like to be gagged."

She thought about it for a second, and to my surprise, she picked the biggest gag available. A leather harness panel gag! I guess she was really into this.

I took her glasses off, and four buckles later, her speech was completely cut off. She rolled onto the bed, and I quickly put her in a hogtie.

I checked to make sure she remembered the safe signal (she did), and I stroked her cheek. "Enjoy yourself..."

And then what did I do? Nothing. I had told her that I wouldn't do anything to her until later, so I just looked after her and made sure that nothing went wrong. It's hard to believe, but I actually got bored!

She sure wasn't bored though. Lord, did she ever toss and turn! Between all the strains against her bonds, her heavy nasal breathing, and her quiet moans, it was clear that she was having the time of her life. She never really slowed down either. If they ever find a way to generate electricity from struggling and horniness, that woman could solve the climate change problem forever!

I eventually freed her, and found that she was actually smiling beneath that leather panel. Huzzah!

I untied her for her hands' sake, but she wanted to get tied right back up. She said that she was willing to get physical as well now. However, there was a problem that I haven't mentioned yet: she had an STD.

I don't want to offend anyone suffering from such a thing. It doesn't make you any less of a person. But even with protection, I just wasn't willing to risk it.

But where there's a will, there's a way. I suggested that we avoid the affected area and instead go the oral route. I wasn't sure that she'd agree, but she was entirely on board with that idea. She wanted to be tied up though, so I went back to the suitcase. There were some red leather cuffs in there. I grabbed them and strapped them around her wrists.

With the rings between each cuff, they were able to reach behind her back. A padlock secured them in place. I was starting to get rather excited, so I figured I'd put her in the mood too. I grabbed her and pulled her in close.

I whispered to her with our faces nearly touching. "Tonight, you are my sub, and I am your dom. That means that we're dedicating ourselves to each other's sweet, kinky pleasure. But before we get started, it would be criminal of me to sully those lips of your without giving them a little taste..."

And then we made out a lot :D

I pulled away, and we both took in heavy breaths, I pushed down on her shoulders and she obediently went to her knees before me. I unzipped myself, and she got straight to work.

She may not have been my prettiest catch, but I can't deny that she was great at blowjobs. She sucked like a vacuum, and reciprocated up and down my shaft like a woodpecker (no pun). Though before I came, things did get a bit out of hand.

I don't like to brag, but I'm pretty sizable down there. Despite that, she did a lot of deepthroating. She was hacking and gagging so much that I really thought she was going to barf all over my groin! She later told me that she loved to choke on dick, but I didn't know that.

So while she enjoyed herself, I just stood there like: Image

Once that was done, I felt thatI had to repay her, so I had her rise to her feet and open her mouth. I stuffed a handkercheif in there and sealed it in with black tape. I pushed her onto the bed and yanked her pants off. She cooperateed eagerly.
I reached over behind the bed and grabbed something I had spotted while she was struggling earlier. I pulled her wand out and began massaging her with it. Where there's a will, there's a way!

No matter what size a woman is, their gagged moans are always to die for! She squirmed and started breathing rapidly as I turned up the speed and went to town on her. Her mmphs started to rise in pitch before she went silent and squirted all over the bed. I only narrowly dodged the sploosh!

I felt bad about wrecking her bed, but she was ecstatic about the whole thing. She thanked me for a great time, but it was already 1 AM and I had an hour's drive home. I didn't stick around long. The night may not have been perfect, but I'm glad that I went ahead with it.

And that was the end of my Fetlife hookups. So why didn't I keep going? Well, I met this one hookup who I really clicked with. So much so that we just kept meeting and clicking until we made ourselves exclusive. We're perfect for eachother, but don't expect to read about our escapades. That's classified!

Anyways, thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed it!
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Thanks for sharing! Both parts were entertaining and well written. And the subject matter particularly interests me. Love hearing about successful online meet ups. I just recently had my own first random fetlife meet up, and I think you just gave me the encouragement I need to write a story up for it. Cheers!
burro22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by burro22 »

Both of your meet ups sound awesome! I have wanted to create a fet life account and now I think I will!
DuctTapeSilence
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapeSilence »

I loved reading this! Those two tie ups are definitely unforgettable experiences!
Duct tape can't fix every problem, but it can muffle the sound.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic